Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Let's look at the evidence
  1. She had effectively kidnapped the children.
  2. She is coercively controlling her youngest children and 'making' them accuse their father of wrongdoings he has not committed. Her reward is tantalizing, though - a hundred quids worth of roboblocks.
  3. She is isolating Jett by not allowing him to go to school and misdiagnosing him with a mental illness he doesn't have
  4. She is blackmailing Princess into feeling responsible so if she doesn't babysit her younger siblings (or spend time with Mum) KFP will take her own life
  5. She has 'the worst driving record' Judge Kelly has ever seen
  6. She is dependent on alcohol
  7. She is dependent on drugs
  8. She can't be single as she is the most desirable woman to walk the earth
  9. She is a serial cheater
  10. She is responsible for at least nine animal deaths
  11. She is a compulsive liar
  12. She is a fraudster and currently owes over 2.6 million pounds to creditors.
  13. She commits crimes against fashion daily
  14. She has ruined an arts and crafts house
  15. She is a 'modle of 25 years init experience' and can get away with everfink'
  16. She is prostituting herself regularly and meeting very dark people who are extremely dangerous.
  17. Fingers doesnt fancy her
  18. Noo eggs are hard to come by despite dedicated grifting
  19. She has to pay for hair and nails appointments - she has been brandished a grifter within a 50-mile radius of Dail Post
  20. FFL can't decide if he is a friend or not
  21. Her sewing machine has broken, and she can't make any more 'classy' bikini ensembles
  22. Her auto tuner has broken, and she can no longer release music to rival Witney
  23. Her kitchen sink is blocked
  24. Cole's dumped her
  25. Boyson 'aint' interested
  26. Leandro Penna confirms shes 'fucking mental'
  27. No one has bought the Peter Andre wedding dress
  28. Hello and OK have both said no
  29. ITV has blocked her calls
  30. CH4 said no to Series 3
  31. All IVF clinics this side of the equator have banned her
  32. Shes a cunt

I'm bored now. Does anyone wish to continue?
I'd like to know more about number 16

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unrelated to skank but thanks for posting this, my husband has started taking them for the same and he’s a zombie !
oh your welcome it can take some tweeking to get the right dose i was on normal but ended up on slow release they are quite expensve so a mardy GP told me but so worth it they have been a wonder drug tbh but he may experience weight gain and i deffo sleep alot more but the plus side is worth it,it takes some time to get used to it so just keep that in mind and hope it works for both of you

back on track
and im wondering if skanky will make an appearance tonight

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Wonder if The sun or the daily mail will report on last nights antics???
especially the grooming behaviour towards princess suggesting she has her lips and boobs done
And the bribing of jett to give evidence against his dad for £100 roblox credit!! Not to mention the state of the house etc
The LAST thing Princess should have done is lip fillers!

• Heart

VIP Member
Well KP was supposed to be on a plane then nothing
Are the kids still at home?
You will not hear much for a day or two, one thing bothers me, she's a week early, I
predicted she would be away around the 27th for 3 days.

LuvyaHarve

thats what Carol thought about the sink
Lol god I feel sick thinking about it, I'm surprised he didn't get it stuck up the tap you know you hear about males getting things stuck on it, I guess it's the only time he'd feel anything whilst with her.
BTW just spoke to hub as aviation is his bag, only small planes fly from City, all others are too heavy and runway too short.

• Haha
I love you DC, curiouser and curiouser 🤔😁 Today has been a good day for following the fall of Madam, I have laughed with a passion all day long 😂

Skank could be trying out for her new potential WAG status, here she is trying to push her way into the current England generation of WAGS….sadly the girls aren’t happy with Mum turning up, they are looking like they want to distance themselves from her here…..

View attachment 2258315
Well Harry Kane does frequent Sheesh quite often, so beware Harry you could get an offer you can’t refuse.

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Wonder if The sun or the daily mail will report on last nights antics???
especially the grooming behaviour towards princess suggesting she has her lips and boobs done
And the bribing of jett to give evidence against his dad for £100 roblox credit!! Not to mention the state of the house etc
I always said she would want P to get plastic surgery as soon as she turns 18. Good to see that P is sensible enough to stand up to her and say no! I bet she will constantly be on at her to get it done though, probably tell her if she gets her boobs done she will have a better shot at being on Love Island ( something that P herself has said she wants to do).
---
I dont understand why KH cant go round with police wnd get them back? He has 50/50. If bern blockrd from seeing them and the blocker is away? He still has rights?
As far as the police are concerned it is a civil not criminal matter. They could only go round and take them if the courts ordered them to.

• Sad