Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winepig

VIP Member
#285 The thread has become increasingly strange , as for the kids , it’s time for a change !

• Heart
Reactions: 34

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Here we go again..... Sigh....

So sick of this, why can't she just be PRINCESS, why does she have to always be compared to her skanky mum - the journos do it for clickbait and cheap column inches I guess. I don't even think they look alike, Princess looks more like Peter Andre yet the articles never say she looks like Peter

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
☝She has indeed belittled the penis size of every man she's ever been with. This leads me to conclude that she must have a cavernous clunge.
Sometimes it's not that the organ is too small, but that the cathedral is very big.

• Haha
  • Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Let's face it H never stood a chance of a life... If it wasn't cunt skank the enabler shoving crap down his throat to exploit H for publicity, sympathy and £££'s and keep him quiet it was the other cunt Amy the enabler shoving crap down his throat to exploit and keep him quiet so she could spend the money Dwight sent her going shopping for designer clothes, buy houses, cars and holidays for herself and Mr PP. 😎
And don't forget Stan that many of his presenting issues are more than likely due to her drug and alcohol misuse whilst he was in vitro

• Sad
  • Heart
Awww really,can you print that comment please?
Yea they live near Petworth I think. I saw them in petworth park and they seemed really nice and normal. They were all smiles and the children seemed very friendly and happy. I feel so sad for them.
I’ve never bumped into KP but I saw her Mum in homesense haha. My friend met her said she was quite unpleasant

• Angry
  • Wow

ClivE

VIP Member
i will save you all the trouble of having to wait for the reply of her SUPERFAN FRANNY ON HER INSTAGRAM(the one that claimed she saw the piegate video and also Blade had a illness despite Katie herself putting up he was killed lol) it is all lies what Kieron is saying the truth is Katie had no choice but to rush home from HER LATEST HOLIDAY and get social services to remove the children because they were in immediate danger and ever since she as been worried out of her mind every time they see their dad she as made every possible chance for Kieron to step up and be a dad but it is all his doing and he is just trying to make Katie look bad as a last resort Katie had to apply for Kieron to turn up at a contact centre just so the kids could see him(it was Kieron who set the pap pictures up not her even though it was her fav photographer BACKGRID Kieron who set the pictures up at the police station at midnight again BACKGRID Katie is a wonderful mother and as only the kids best interest at heart

• Angry
  • Sick

Stan Butler

VIP Member
And don't forget Stan that many of his presenting issues are more than likely due to her drug and alcohol misuse whilst he was in vitro
There were plenty of pictures of skank smashed whilst pregnant and up to his birth falling out of clubs even one were she was slumped on the curb edge at 7+ months. News of the world Sunday showbiz mag had pictures every week of it. X

• Sad
  • Sick
I’ve just cried watching Kieran’s post and donated again. I know we all suspected what had happened, glad he’s confirmed it. What a vindictive woman - leaving her kids with babysitters all weekend whilst she goes out, designed deliberately to deprive them of their Dad and he of them. 😡🥲
That's just textbook alienation right there. She controls his access but actually can't be bothered being with them herself. Evil, vindictive cow.
6 months is basically a prison sentence and he's had all the stress of the legal fight too.

• Heart
  • Sad

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Thank fuck i'm not out clubbing in London tonight,,,half a lager and i'm anybodies plaything would have ended it on the A24 if i'd woken up next to that fucking thing. 🤣

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Thanks, DC just donated again. Every little helps no matter how small the donation. That post from Kieran broke my heart. You can see how she manipulated him. He comes across as a loving caring parent the complete opposite to Skanky.
Thank you, especially now, if he has to pay to see them at a contact centre. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
What a surprise, flogging JYY shite but trying her best to flash her tupperware whilst the other woman laughs and says 'ooooh nooo' we'll get banned.

View attachment 2245035

mentioned harvey was with her last night but not there now ( a lie??) how would he get back to college for one day?
Just checked out her TikTok and there are three recent dancing videos of H on there, she’s really going full-on with the exploitation again, and the videos are better quality than the IG ones, thought H had lost weight on the vids we saw earlier, sadly I don’t think that’s the case viewing the TikTok ones.

The Lad is going to have increasing health problems due to his morbid obesity progressing through his twenties, whatever the reason, the college are not able to help him it seems. I do believe he is probably very difficult when food he craves is denied him, violent even, so guess they may be giving into his demands. The blame can be laid at her door, she has never really controlled his diet properly, now it will be very difficult to rectify, as we can see, very sad really for him, but hey “One thing you can say about Katie, is she’s a good mother to Harvey” 🤦🏽‍♀️

9490F4D6-1590-46E4-9CAB-61AEDC6C1DA7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Yes, no ‘being removed by SS’ 😡😡 more of her lies.
I’m really glad he addressed this. She is a fully fledged sociopath. The lies she has publically spouted about this man are criminal. I really believe that. She’s dangerous. I don’t think the system is set up for mums per se, I will say that. Parental alienation is real and it effects both mums and dads. I understand he’s speaking from his own experience and the system has massively failed him and those children in his particular set of circumstances.

• Heart
  • Sad

tracey3871

VIP Member
What a liar she is Harvey’s video clearly says enjoying Friday .., on her live just now the person she was with said Guys Harvey’s at college he’s here tomorrow. Katie quickly cut in and said no he was here yesterday ( that was thursday ) . He went back last night ( which is still thursday). NOT FRIDAY LIAR LIAR KFP
Harvey was around for a few hours today then posted back to college as soon as the 'interview' was over... he was asleep on the sofa next to her after his meds then she revved him up with the dancing shit so he would perform for the interview... in my opinion
---
Yep I thought it sounded like a lie. Was it to cover up that she's stripping off in the house with him there? Why mention it? She said he's gone but he's coming back tomorrow, his college is 150 miles away!
She means he will appear in an instasham post wearing a different outfit to pretend he is there tomorrow

• Angry
  • Sad

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Go Michelle also paying tribute and including J&B in EVERY picture x

Haha also go Kieran read this somewhere before ?!?!?!
Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 09.29.53.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Why do they lie? Looks incredible 😆 it's no wonder it has an inflated ego being told this bs when it's clearly not true. No wonder it's a walking delusional car crash
The journo's are without doubt taking the piss. They must be howling with laughter as they have to churn this shite out. She's a filtered, animal killing, child abusing, OF cut price sex worker, fucked up failure 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 33