Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
I'm so conflicted this morning,
I am SO glad kieron has got it out in the open for his sake and the kids but...
I'm really worried what that pshyco will try next to hurt him and Michelle as payback / revenge...
I'm also a bit excited to see if it sends her off the rails and she fucks up completely and loses the kids herself or lands herself in jail....
I hope sink boy has left the dirty mess and will help K&M
But I also don't want him to be the 'hero' because he's a scumbag too who has let her get away with it for nearly 3 years

I really hope princess and junior see what a disgusting piece of ahit their 'mother' is, p follows kieron so will have seen the post and the comments underneath

• Heart
Reactions: 37
AH, this is a good thing, hope all the papers get in on this.
Hmmm, so quoting almost everything he said but not the bit where he said 'their mother went against the plan and set up pictures of the
contact centre. It seems like they can do stories showing repeating his messages calling him Savile but they can't show Kieran saying she set up pictures to make him look bad.

She accused HIM of stalking but she gets photographers to follow him round!

• Sad
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
If I was Kipper I would be glad of a stint in the Priory Hotel or even HMP until things died down
---

Oh, Facey, you are good. But older, much much older.
Oh my, this is way worse than I imagined, shit, she’s in big trouble, she sounds way out of her depth.

I mentioned this before, a long time ago in my early twenties I had a bf for a couple of years who ran fetish nights in London. The club scene in London was/is scary. I saw crazy things at fetish nights, used to go to Torture Garden as well, but I also heard things about celebs and a couple of times saw things the papers would love, I have lots of stories but weirdly and sadly nothing on Skank. I also have friends who work in TV, but all they have is she’s not well liked and considered a joke, have nothing big on her. I have no ☕ on her at all, even my Brighton crowd have nothing.

I mentioned other day about the footballers brother, and said I do know about him, it straight from from two people who used to work for him, why I said he’s bad, actually dangerous. Andre’s J needs to stay well clear. One girl in her 20s got really messed up, heavy addiction, think Mules, she got out after seeing girls caught, she relocated to Manchester, I haven't seen her in years, but someone told me she has numerous health problems and hardly leaves her house now, she’s only late 30s in age. Why I often say that drugs life will get you Skank, I’ve seen it happen, to much younger girls.

I’m thinking Skank is involved in stuff he does, and it ain’t just drugs as I’ve mentioned, if so f*ck I’m shocked, to be honest this changes everything…..she will walk from the BH, guarantee that now. Feel quite shocked, last night and Gatwick makes sense now.

Well this has taken my mind off missing Depeche Mode !

• Haha
  • Wow

Webster1357

VIP Member
Someone’s commented on her Insta ‘fanny like a dropped kebab’. It’s so childish but it made me chuckle

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I'm recording it all, I've met Andrew Ridgeley in the 90s when I worked in The Midland hotel, he was gorgeous and such a lovely guy. My mum was a chambermaid and I used to sneak up to the rooms she was cleaning and put MTV on, Andrew left her a tip and a note saying thank you Maureen I've still got it, as much as I loved George growing up Andrew was my favourite. It looks like Skanky not with the 2 girls tonight, she's on one of her jaunts again, she's a very stupid woman if its all true about what she's up to. She's playing a very dangerous game and it won't end well.
I have had the strangest encounter with Andrew Ridgeley in 2017, and it’s the only time I’ve met him. I was on a quite empty tube train and he got on and sat next to me, and I was saying to myself OMG OMG OMG I’m sitting next to Andrew Ridgeley, then I looked down and saw he was holding one of those memorial service booklets, with a photo of George on it and I realised he must have just come from the service. He was just staring down at it, suddenly all my excitement of being next to him dropped away and I felt gee he must be in so much pain, I just wanted to hug him and say something, but of course I wouldn't do such a thing. It was only a few stops and I can’t remember who got off first, me or him, but my initial giddy encounter suddenly had me feeling really sad, I loved George, wonderful man, much missed.

Back to Skank….I’m still gobsmacked, I opened wine an hour ago, at 11pm, I don’t do that sort of thing as a rule, I’ll doubt I’ll want to sleep for a while yet, I been chatting to Mr Kylie about it all, he’s not surprised, he thinks most celebs are dodgy though 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Wow, just wow this morning. Caught up reading from yesterday afternoon.
I have gone from howling with laughter at the comment from her fan about it being sad that Blade couldn't get better. Is the fan aware that the poor love was hit by a vehicle & not just suffering from an injured paw??
From that I have been in tears at Kierans video. That is powerful. He speaks out with such dignity. Always protecting his children. We are with you Kieran ❤

Ànd as for that disgusting creature, no words. Trash in every way. I only hope that every living being she's supposed to love & care about makes it through the other side of whatever mess she's involved in.

Can our lovely pic creators please make some more pics of our new Krusty mascot in wonderful places to lighten the mood a little 😊 I wonder if he ever imagined he might gain a fan club when he agreed to go to Vegas with Crawl 🤣

Happy Father's Day to all however you choose to spend it. Parenting is difficult but remember, you're doing a better job than Skanky 😁

• Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
Hope this works ……
just watched it and he confirms what we all knew he dropped the kids off and she refused to give them back(social services DID NOT TAKE THEM FROM HIM)THEN SHE MADE ALLEGATIONS ABOUT HIM AND HIS HOME SO SOCIAL SERVICES ARE BOUND BY LAW TO LOOK INTO THEM ITS BEEN SIX MONTHS NOW AND HE NOR ANYONE ELSE IN HIS HOUSE HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH ANYTHING HE AS TWO OTHER KIDS IN HIS HOME IF HE OR ANYONE ELSE WAS A THREAT TO CHILDREN THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED IT IS JUST BECAUSE OF THE PRESS SOCIAL SERVICES GET WHEN THEY DO GET IT WRONG AND A CHILD IS HURT OR KILLED(lets hope nothing happens to the kids while away from him imagine the bad press then but i do not think Katie as then all the time now not enough video and pictures of them if they are in her fulltime care)THE CONTACT CENTER HE WAS PROB ADVICED BY FATHERS FOR JUSTICE TO GO THAT ROUTE(good for him it does not make him look like a bad parent only having contact at a centre because we all know it is all her doing and it could help in the long run if she does not comply with the contact rules(which she as already broke by the pictures she set up when dropping Bunny off strange Jett was not there as well just hope she as not managed to put Jett against his dad but i would not bet on that not happening(something like your daddy as a new son now he is not interested in you he as replaced you i can see her saying to the child)

• Sad
  • Sick

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Well I must be so thick I have no idea what is being alluded to, but there again I was never the sharpest tool in the box when it came to cryptic messages etc.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Fuck me sideways skank gets dressed up spends the night on her back prostituting herself at an airport hotel and all she can afford the next day is a fucking pizza, no wonder Drury gave you a 1/10 and no egg sticks around after he's emptied his sack. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

mrspig99

VIP Member
What a sad but powerful post. Poor man, it’s utterly shameful and criminal what she’s doing to him and the children
It also confirms a lot of what has been said on there, that she only has them because she didn't return them after a weekend visit, and that the contact center visit was a set up to make him look bad. She is SUCH a fucking bitch I hate her with a vengeance now! The least she could do is let those kids see him today of all days! I'm sure they will want to see him! Glad to hear he's now working with fathers 4 justice hopefully they can help him with some good legal advice. I saw this comment which says a lot ( apologies of anyone else has already posted it, haven't fully caught up yet)

"As someone who actually KNOWS both of you I can say I’m not surprised the lengths she will go to. For those that support her after all the bullshit, lies and deception…you’re all blind. She’s even thrown her own family under the bus to those around her. Accusing her own brother of stealing from her. She needs to be stopped. No WONDER men leave her. No WONDER she’s still single. I’ve spent time with you Kieran, while you were with her and while while you are with Michelle. You’re the same person you’ve always been just a happier healthier version of yourself. Those children are amazing and deserve their dad. She’s been making up this bullshit about you for YEARS. Yeah you made your mistakes with her but god KNOWS she cheated on you too so it’s about time she stops throwing stones in glass houses because hers is going to come crashing down one day…just surprised it’s taken this long."

Reactions: 36

ClivE

VIP Member
PLEASE whoever sees her reply to Kieron Instagram PLEASE PLEASE screen shot it so we can all see it because it will be taken down within the hour(so do not want to miss it)she will go ballistic

• Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
i will save you all the trouble of having to wait for the reply of her SUPERFAN FRANNY ON HER INSTAGRAM(the one that claimed she saw the piegate video and also Blade had a illness despite Katie herself putting up he was killed lol) it is all lies what Kieron is saying the truth is Katie had no choice but to rush home from HER LATEST HOLIDAY and get social services to remove the children because they were in immediate danger and ever since she as been worried out of her mind every time they see their dad she as made every possible chance for Kieron to step up and be a dad but it is all his doing and he is just trying to make Katie look bad as a last resort Katie had to apply for Kieron to turn up at a contact centre just so the kids could see him(it was Kieron who set the pap pictures up not her even though it was her fav photographer BACKGRID Kieron who set the pictures up at the police station at midnight again BACKGRID Katie is a wonderful mother and as only the kids best interest at heart
but even she cant deny the timming of bunny's loving birthday card to MP (calling her mum) the day BEFORE she took them/refused to hand them back, thats what infuriated her the most, not even the fact that her mother was in hospital made her come back from her plastic surgery holiday, because her mother was already IN hospital (very POORLY) a few days before skanky left. kieron should write a book

• Heart

Lin60

After seeing Kieran’s video have donated…seriously hope this awful mess gets sorted for all involved specially the little ones 💕

• Heart