Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I have drunk too much Sevilla Gin today (I got given a huge bottle for my birthday today by my eldest) and I just really want to give KH a big hug and give skanky a slap round the head with my empty Gin bottle.

Those poor children just being used and abused by her makes my heart break. She has been out on the piss, whoring herself and leaving those kids on fathers day without anyone. It sickens me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

MickySpoon

She is a rancid evil cow, she's truly tormented in her own head and needs to make others feel how she feels about herself. She is an angry, spewing cesspit of a carcass.

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Skanky get in the bin,what she's doing to those kids is grim,kieron for the win!

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
The lads have just read Tattle in Vegas, they’ve seen the reports of Skanky shenanigans and digested the news of ‘meetings’,,,,,,,,there’s a sadness in SB’s eyes, but the mate has promised dancing girls tonight, or maybe dancing boys, SB’s not fussy

817D0480-71E3-4E53-9878-055249634581.jpeg

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
She has only just started following the other girl, the other day, who she went out with last night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Who really is the more toxic out of the two. I always thiught it was her, but then I always think a retaliation is worse. How embarrassing to post what he is, everyone knowing its to get at her. His family must be desperate to get him away from her.

Wondering if his moving out post promoted her to do the girls night so then he's had his girls night 🙈 headache or what ha!!!
He's immature and thick but no way do I think he's as bad as her in the toxic stakes. Look at what she's doing to Kieran. Sinky baby ain't seen nuffin yet! He may have cokey tapes as an insurance policy but Kipper has had years of practice at destroying people who cross her.

• Heart
  • Sick

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Anyone who’s watched this can’t fail to be moved. If you’ve not donated to his GFM please do now if you can afford something, however small. Those kids basically haven’t seen their Dad in 6 months.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
My sister did sign language with her kids before they could talk, saved on the frustration of not being able to communicate basic wants etc. It's obviously not a concern for Skank for over 20 years now!

• Heart

Emlou80

My 16 year old is at Arctic monkeys tonight celebrating the end of their GCSEs with a group of friends (and a couple of the dads keeping enough of a distance as to not Cramp their style but close enough if needed). Giggling to myself how apt the line of “you used to get it in your fishnets, and now you get it in your nightdress” is for skank

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Article now in the Daily Fail and comments are open...!

.....and the carer(?) looks like such a happy soul....

View attachment 2244853
after paying for my CRB, uniform,shoes, and having to pay for the washing that goes with it, while working for a firm that dont pay double time for weekends and bank holiday ( including christmas,new year and easter etc,.) and expects me to be on call on my days off ,for no extra payment and i was paid basic hourly rate, I WOULD LOOK JUST LIKE THAT ! to have someone burb in my face is disgusting and carers are NOT paid for that . no wonder their is a shortage of carers and firms are reduced to taking on ANYONE who turn up for the interview,even taking on people withCRIMINAL RECORDS. skanky should be ashamed of herself,Harvey has learnt all this from her !

• Angry
  • Sad
What is actually good enough and SS version of good enough are two different things
West Sussex SS were deemed inadequate by ofsted until recently and they are now required improvement. They are really shit tbh

• Wow
  • Sad