Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
It's her first Top 10 hit since 2010!
Yay, and I’m so giddily excited for my favourite pint-sized pop princess being back in Top Ten. Kylie has been running around conducting loads of media interviews, she’s so overwhelmed and chuffed, loving it she is, such a little sweetheart 😁❤

Unlike Skank, an evil vile lying useless tramp of a thing, I believe Kylie like us, hates The Skank….Padam !

1BCDEF98-A4B0-471A-80F0-DC80219EF39B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
My heart broke for him listening to his story. What a bitch.
I read on a blind and posted it here ages ago. That kp was selling herself and that sb was her pimp

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I just had to come over and tell all of you. La Markle has sunk to kipper level and is doing staged pap shots by wandering around on a drive, phone in hand and looking high as a kite.
Lots of comments saying she’s morphing into kipper and being called the ‘ Katie Price of Montecito’.
Kipper’s got a rival 😂😂 Just saying 😜

IMG_1734.png
IMG_1733.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

ClivE

VIP Member
Katie KP LTD proposed to strike off 13th June 2023 Scented by Katie PRICE proposed to strike off 28th Feb2023 now strike off action discontinued(they got around to filing accounts £233 in bank)KP MERCH LTD accounts overdue 31st Dec2022 now a dormant company(so claiming not trading)Junior Jett LTD dissolved Prin Bun LTD proposal to strike off 5 companies(all to do with Katie Price)set up since 2019 all with the JEYDA YETER YILMAZ as the only director all now or soon will be struck off all never showing any money in accounts so she is either not selling anything(even though on her Instagram she claims sold out) or the money is going somewhere else the only company JEYDA YETER YILMAZ is a director of that seems to have money in the bank(46k)is one she set up in 2013(so prob before she met Katie)she as been appointed as a director of 13 companies but only 5 are still active(seems like people just use her name to set up a company then when accounts are due it gets struck off)
---
as them girls are all wearing the same bikini THEY ARE PROMOTIONAL GIRLS PAID TO HAVE PICTURES TAKEN WITH PEOPLE ATTENDING THE PLACE(IF THEY WERE NOT PAID HE WOULD NOT GET A LOOK IN WITH THEM)

• Wow
  • Haha
KH has also liked the pic of SB and the girls 👀
I think (and don't pelt me with rotten fruit people 😁 ) there is the tiniest chance SB has been trying to get away from her and
feeling stuck. She uses coercion and threats such as suicide whenever anyone tries to leave and Kieran will have been through the same. He may have been in contact with Kieran at some point.
---

Here we are....
Her huge *Wonky* boobs......fixed that for you Sun, you know for accuracies sake!

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
The little voice in my head is good enough for me ( it's kept me alive in some shit hole places) to know what skanks mixed up with and doing Brah,,, your 92% just confirms the suspicions i've had for years but since kieran left it's got a lot darker and seedier. Think you've done enough digging now so stop and stay safe. ❤
Agree think Brah has said enough, we shouldn’t push it, if it’s what I’m thinking, leave alone, the hints are enough to take you somewhat there, just note Skank is not in a good place, to be honest she’s f*cked, this is her comeuppance.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Remember what cloudchaser T said re the red tops …. It reads with an air of sarcasm. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

missjagger

If I had to play ‘Guess Who’ from this headless screenshot I’d say it’s bandy-legged Brooklyn Beckham dancing with Oprah 🤷‍♀️
9748E3A8-81F1-4C45-9506-996640A9A2FE.jpeg

• Haha

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Poor Kieran, she's one vile b!tch!

I'm interested to see if Carl likes his post 👀

I'm glad people are speaking out.

• Heart

Nixxs

VIP Member
Well done or kieran for finally speaking out f4j will help him going forward I'm sure. Bless him he looks so emotional bought a tear to my eye.

Just waiting for skank to finally wake up from her drug addled stooper and fire the shots and accuse him of something else. God she is vile!

Edited typo

• Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
There were plenty of pictures of skank smashed whilst pregnant and up to his birth falling out of clubs even one were she was slumped on the curb edge at 7+ months. News of the world Sunday showbiz mag had pictures every week of it. X
And therein rests the answer of how she abused her children even before birth.

• Sad
  • Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
For this video alone there should be a heartbreak reaction button. Absolutely heartbreaking
This poor man.. how can she get away with this. Its shocking.. 💔 Can someone please post this over and over to anywhere it needs to be.🙏 Let's get this horrible monster KFP cancelled from bloody society. Shes a parasite feeding off everyone around her. 🤬
Keiron don't give up you're a strong brilliant dad you can do this. Sending you love and respect. Xxx❤

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Hope this works ……
When he says "I dropped my kids off on a Friday and expected them to be returned on the Monday...." Honestly, my heart went out to him. I assume that's when he went round there to get them back and she called the police and we had assumed SB had doinked her one again..! But now we all know she called the police on him. I'm really glad he mentioned that the paps had been called to the contact centre and made it pretty plain that it was the kid's mother..!!

This is the first actual statement that he is innocent of all the things she's thrown at him and I'm really surprised that the red tops or other papers haven't picked it up. Strange that...! Hmmmmm..

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Ah but Fiona hasn't got a mobile stuck to her earhole like the other one had
1686933862186.png

Actually, are we sure this isn't the skank? Look at the hard face, the barnet, the paint-rollered eyebrows and that gob???

Likewise, she's every right to have the hump seeing as she's been called a "bitch" and a "cunt" by H and Mummy laughed about it

• Haha
  • Angry

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Yesssss! Why would anyone believe the pathological liar that is skank?! I've no idea. It didn't make sense then and it never would!

Good luck to Kieran with his new direction on this, being more public about it!
It's time people start to speak out, stop covering up her evil ways, she needs dealt with, with a ten foot iron bar the cunt.
She will get what's coming to her, eventually, I just know it.
So keep being smug, you deplorable, vindictive evil old bitch, one day something, someone will wipe that smug grin off your face for good.

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I don’t understand KP not learning Makaton mist mothers would but all she does is shout at him
Because she doesn't care for him, she has no maternal instinct or love, he's an accessory for her to generate coin and poke fun at. I think that she actually enjoys making fun of him and laughing at him not with him

I see no maternal warmth between her and any of the kids, actually. On the programmes with Peter Andre she came across as a robot with them.

• Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Is that Gatwick airport again?
She’s on the same line…so reckon so…Skank is meeting someone at Gatwick, well she did last night, reckon she left the others there after getting on at Haywards Heath together, as I thought. She is up to something, whether it’s what CDAN suggest or a new egg, who knows, but she met someone last night. She could be going to London tonight, let’s see, we always get photos when in London, last night curiously she wasn’t with the others later on in that club photo, cos she wasn’t there. 😁

So hope SB is reading here, SB you are being played, maybe you are ok with this or maybe you don’t know, maybe you don’t care but whatever she’s up to no good.

Thameslink line carriage….see the sign, no other line has these carriages or a sign like that ….
34CC36EA-6328-4CF2-988D-1AD21080D092.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34