Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Wondering is MP pregnant - which would piss off KP royally?

- the comment she made on IG a few months ago saying they were trying
- look at the photos on KH and MP IG from the polo 3 weeks ago
- made a point of not going to Vegas with her girlfriends, perhaps because although she still able to fly, she didn't feel up to it and can't drink?
Ooo strategically placed arm in all shots .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
No I don’t, just her name and she’s a young girl, who KP has already ripped off once.
Seems to be dragged along when she goes out with the kids. Seems to ride the horses. Hopefully that a good thing, there is someone else there to keep an eye on the kids and animals, as I wouldn’t trust KP to look after a fly quite frankly.
Thanks- I'm confused now, who was the lady putting her finger up to H in the video in the green top then? I thought she was the carer to H and the young girl was nanny to B&J and housekeeper

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I rewatched all of Band of Gold on itvx a couple of months ago, I first watched it in my twenties, it was good to see it again and seeing actors before they got big, it knocked me sick when Skanky was telling us all about Gareth Gates in hotels, then when she said about Joe Hart, I was raging as I'm Man City born and bred, how could either of them have gone there? 🤢🤮🤯.
dont think they had any choice, she would have lured them unaware and it would have been over before they even noticed it was happening 😂

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Ahhhh I think sb’s friend looks like a nice guy- going on holiday with his friend to help him escape the succubus.

I can’t remember who mentioned Chloe Ferry models for JYY but it’s interesting how she’s also a porta potty who has links to Lineakar
and she was photoed with Rimme about2 weeks ago in ibiza or one of the spanish islands

• Heart
  • Sick

VIP Member
I see both the Scum and Daily Fail have failed to pick up on the Kieran video. Surprising that when Skank farts they cover it and allow that bitch to run every bloke down that’s had the misfortune to become involved with it, from Dwight York to Sink Boy who it slandered with allegations of domestic abuse. Biased crap reporting.
Bit early in the day, not even lunch time.

• Haha

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Krusties I have solved the mystery graffiti case, its Princess boyftiend/friend! He forgot to burn the trousers after! They are at the O2 tonight, wonder if Skank tries to gatecrash their evening?
20230617_215139.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

mrspig99

VIP Member
i will save you all the trouble of having to wait for the reply of her SUPERFAN FRANNY ON HER INSTAGRAM(the one that claimed she saw the piegate video and also Blade had a illness despite Katie herself putting up he was killed lol) it is all lies what Kieron is saying the truth is Katie had no choice but to rush home from HER LATEST HOLIDAY and get social services to remove the children because they were in immediate danger and ever since she as been worried out of her mind every time they see their dad she as made every possible chance for Kieron to step up and be a dad but it is all his doing and he is just trying to make Katie look bad as a last resort Katie had to apply for Kieron to turn up at a contact centre just so the kids could see him(it was Kieron who set the pap pictures up not her even though it was her fav photographer BACKGRID Kieron who set the pictures up at the police station at midnight again BACKGRID Katie is a wonderful mother and as only the kids best interest at heart
So either Franny is a super deluded fuckwit or she is either a. KP herself or b. one of the Price clan!
---
I hope media reports it in full. Will media be reluctant to report though as it involves discussion of childrens access issues relating to 2 specific children whose identity is known by the public?

He didn't mention Theresa Godly, has he broken links with her?
Perhaps she's the one who has put him in touch with F4J?