Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Absolutely dying 😂😂😂😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂
He really does fit perfectly into every pic 😂😂
Crawl, thanks for lending us your mate.... he's far more popular than your EX? girlfriend will ever be 😁
Maybe Skank and Sink Boy are remaking this VIP guy’s head in, as a replacement for Grant and Phil?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Yes..... but it's not SS rules, it's just the law. It's because they both have parental responsibility they were actually back to 50/50 contact at the time, so that played in her favour. It takes months to sort out with the courts and she knows that , so it can be strung out. Most reasonable human beings would never contemplate doing such a thing. Kieran could have kept the kids too when she crashed the car but most reasonable human beings recognise that would start loads of conflict for the kids.

I think she planned the whole thing, after what she was overheard saying at the NTA awards.
What did she say at thr NTA awards?

Reactions: 9

VIP Member
Spot on Anna, and tonight I‘m now thinking AFP may well outlive her, I’m not joking either, realising what I now think she’s involved with she’s in deep 💩 and prob can’t get out. Might add SB must also be involved in some capacity, maybe just a minor role but he’s lnvolved. I will not be surprised now when they get back together, cos it wont be for love, he may even have to go back to her. Oh SB you are properly in a pickle aren’t you. .
Holy Crap!! you really think AFP will outlive Skanky??:oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Junior is an adult now and is a public figure with his music career so I'm personally ok with discussion of him here, be it positive or negative - although I know he has his own thread here too for more detailed discussion.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I was a WAG once-upon-a-time. Nothing that lot do now is any different to how it was Back Then :mad:
---

The "kink" being shagging plastic; Thats what you get with the skank after all :)
---

One of her clients? ➡ View attachment 2247988
I'd still wonder about their sanity & eyesight when the plasticised garbage turns up at the airport hotel, when the KP they think they're getting from 30 years ago turns out to be an orange coloured square blob on skinny stick legs and gigantic plastic norks! :ROFLMAO: Well-worth the money eh?
yes looking just like that and like the ancient sorcerer david lo pan from "big trouble in little China" 😂

• Haha

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Thameslink trains do run from Horsham, I have got them many times. They have the new trains. So it’s quite possible she got the train from Horsham, as it’s her nearest station.
the newer photo looks like they are on the travelator at Gatwick i think. Only reason to go on it is to go to the North Terminal I think. God knows what she’s doing. Hope J & B are ok. and the animals.
I don't believe that Thameslink do cover Horsham.
I thought they only did Bedford to Brighton on the mainline and Southern Rail covered Horsham and South Coast to Brighton central.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
acting like he is a VIP when the truth is for $50 anyone can get into these pool parties and for another $20 you can have the VIP lanyard/badge to hang around your neck(this entitles you to have your picture taken with nice looking girls so you can post it on your Instagram to make it seem like you are popular and also to piss off that so called ex girlfriend you recently broke up from)i know i have been to Vegas and seen these pool parties i was even told when looking at the board outside one that for extra cash you can be a VIP(DECLINED BECAUSE AGE 58 WAY TO OLD MOST THERE LOOKED LIKE THEY COULD HAVE BEEN MY GRANDKIDS)but they were willing to let us in if we paid
He reminds me of Steven Bear in that pic!:rolleyes:

• Sick

VIP Member
I'm not convinced they'll report it, for legal reasons, as it involves discussion of a parental custody issue involving 2 named minors.
Which is disappointing but that's the way it is, I believe.
Well this could be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7