Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did you ever watch matilda, Ms Trungeball I think 😜
I was thinking that but thought it might be rude to the poor women , but just shows we all prob think the same.
---
That's exactly what I was going to say. Sorry been working all day in the garden and on the mcgregor thread. I bet he wouldn't try to even sexual assault no nips tits, her on the other hand would have him pinned to the mat 😆
Another one Im sooo glad it wasn’t just me 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11

VIP Member
So bugger all today apart from Skanky advertising Harvey's clothing line.

Reactions: 10

Emlou80

Jeez thats grim. She could always flog this stuff to horror film costumiers
Given the shit clothes and her terrifying face, your idea could be the one business venture she succeeds in 🤣 perhaps Rita she will let you stand with her to pitch it to the dragons den gang #ritatotherescue

• Haha

jenabelle

I wasn't sure about the CDAN posts either, just because they could read what we're all saying here and makeup something that fits
but.....when Brah Day hinted it was true and dodgy people paying her legal fees I thought, well maybe it was true, it makes sense. It certainly fits with her OF subscription hardly making any money, I suspect it's just an advertisement to draw in bigger punters.
Whats this CDAN 👀

MoistPlinth

I don't believe that Thameslink do cover Horsham.
I thought they only did Bedford to Brighton on the mainline and Southern Rail covered Horsham and South Coast to Brighton central.
They definitely do, like I said I’ve got their trains from Horsham and Crawley for years. They go from Horsham to London Bridge, or Peterborough. Southern go from the coast up to Victoria.

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Jesus Christ she really is a fugly barsteward isn’t she) she seems to have a indent in one of her tits as well,her eyes are barely open so either she’s permanently like that and should not be driving or she’s high as a friggin kite, but still no school run in the morning so I’m here for a while in the hope there’s some kick off.
Looks like a stinging nettle amongst the dandelions

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
if ive been drinking,i stay on here untill no one else puts something,then may go on face book and slag a few people off, but then i go on youtube and watch the voice in other countries, i dont have a bloody clue whats going on and i cant understand a bloody word anyone says, but i cant do any damage 😂 my favorotes are the nun from italy singing aliesh keys , stella from australia singing lady gaga and some bloke (that i cant spell) from mongolia singing " someone you loved" my favorates (not on the voice) are "the hu" singing wolf totem and the version featuring jacob shaddix , i have no idea i do this ?????
Have you seen the one where the woman says she is going to sing "Ken Lee'? It's hilarious!

• Haha
  • Wow

ClivE

VIP Member
So we are therefore to asssume according to the SS rules that the non-residential "parent" can effectively kidnap the child, chuck about loads of bullshit allegations and then it becomes perfectly OK for the children to remain with that arsehole?
Why have they not acted?
What else does the thing have to do before they'll rescue J&B?
they might have had custody decide between themselves they might not have had a court order that they live with him(it was just they spent more time there)so she did not break any court order she could just keep them and then accuse him of things so the social services would then say they would stay with her until all was investigated if she had broken a court order they would have been removed from her and sent back to the dad or to another person

gritzy

Hello all from lurkerdom! Just wanted to say I'm checking RTL Germany for her big interview as currently in country. (FYI, RTL's a mix between the worst of Channel 4 and ITV2 these days, so not surprised they'd interview her. Then again, there's plenty of German KFPs so why they'd need her, nobody knows). I was actually surprised at the amount of stories they publish on KFP (Exhibit A, below), though as you can see they're not very frequent.
Screenshot 2023-06-17 at 22.36.24.png

Just the usual shite, similar to daily fail etc. though less frequent, more openly critical and mocking. They call her a 'Skandalnudel' (yes, "scandal-noodle"), which is a fabulous German word to describe someone the press mocks who has no discernible talents other than to be famous enough to be mocked as a dimwit waste of space and oxygen.

My biggest questions about these are a, who in Germany cares about her/ reads these, and b, what dos RTL pay for these. Guess the answer to both are 'zilch'. Nobody cares, the German version of dm-mirror-sun only report on her breasts or scandals, if at all. I'd guess they buy it as a package on foreign zlebs from an aggregate news vendor. Though glad to say they report openly about her, e.g. she was 'threatened with a ban from keeping animals'. (exhibit B. "Four dogs, chameleon, horse - all dead.')
Screenshot 2023-06-17 at 22.41.32.png

So all that gave me hope for the RTL.de interview she promoted with Harvey (and the pre-filter KFP classy carer). Though RTL's standard of journalism is bad and exploitative, can't wait to see what this turns out to be (hope they're kind on Harvey). If I was on insta & co, I'd certainly let them know it's below even their standards to give this, erm, woman any media attention or believe anything she says.

This turned into an essay of a post but things have been a bit sad & slow on KFP pics and news so hope it brings a laugh to just one of you - if I could team KFP up with one German celebrity, it'd be him* (exhibit C, below). What a match!!
Screenshot 2023-06-17 at 22.33.02.png

Thanks for all the gossip, tea & laughs!
*Yes, this is a real, erm, person, not AI.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Those photos people posted of the inappropriate dancing with Katy were all stills (obviously!)
Does anyone have the videos of him swearing at his carer?

• Angry
  • Sad