Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I read in the comments that Junior is now no contact with her- has anyone got the tea in that?
Poor Kieran. He lives near me and I’d seen him out and about with his family- they seem lovely. Very normal and attentive to the children etc.
Awww really,can you print that comment please?

Reactions: 13

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
A lighter aside , I have an acquaintance whose husband is very good mates with Dave Ghan. They go out drinking together A LOT .

He has to get the train to London where they meet for their sessions- it’s not just alcohol either- & it REALLY pisses her off because he comes back in such a state every single time.

She’s never slagged him off though in fairness , just the sessions 😂😂

I like it when she tells me about his lifestyle / money though. I imagine they will be there tonight . Well , her husband definitely will be .
Wow!! That’s tea!! I didn’t think he was doing drugs after the suicide attempt. He is so solid with his voice still. Like Robert Smith.

• Heart

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
I don't know how it works in the UK but in Ireland if I stop access, my ex can take me to court. But if the father stops seeing the children then there's nothing the mother can do.

• Sad
  • Wow