Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Bit early in the day, not even lunch time.
I'm not convinced they'll report it, for legal reasons, as it involves discussion of a parental custody issue involving 2 named minors.
Which is disappointing but that's the way it is, I believe.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

mrspig99

VIP Member
I don't know how it works in the UK but in Ireland if I stop access, my ex can take me to court. But if the father stops seeing the children then there's nothing the mother can do.
I think it's the same in the UK, he can take her to court but it takes time and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A lighter aside , I have an acquaintance whose husband is very good mates with Dave Ghan. They go out drinking together A LOT .

He has to get the train to London where they meet for their sessions- it’s not just alcohol either- & it REALLY pisses her off because he comes back in such a state every single time.

She’s never slagged him off though in fairness , just the sessions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I like it when she tells me about his lifestyle / money though. I imagine they will be there tonight . Well , her husband definitely will be .
I love him soooo much, is he single 🀣🀣🀣🀣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

MANDATORY

VIP Member
QUOTE="Pisspotshow, post: 15568566, member: 298679"]
The absolute fucking state of it!
At first glance I thought it was some 70 year old bloke!
As our American friends would say, ' that one ugly mother-fucker'!
[/QUOTE]
Most of them have guns too......πŸ‘

• Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
AS CARL AS POSTED A PICTURE OF HIM WITH GIRLS IF ANY PICTURES WERE TAKEN LAST NIGHT WITH HER WITH GUYS WE WILL BE SEENING THEM SOON

• Haha

jenabelle

That's exactly what I was going to say. Sorry been working all day in the garden and on the mcgregor thread. I bet he wouldn't try to even sexual assault no nips tits, her on the other hand would have him pinned to the mat πŸ˜†
Omg I'm just on his thread. The man is walking πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ parasite.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
As if that rubbish would ever get made!
Can you picture it?
"Oi look yew wankas innit! Dem bastids wont ter takyk me kids agen an' I seez Naaaaaah an 'naaah deys givin me shit abaaht it! I sez dey neyd ter spik ter Pete yer cunt an'Kieron yer wanka beycorse deys bowf pedderfiyles oo wonts to tayk ME kids frum MEEEEEEEE wen Ize amaaaazin!

Downt yew put der fone dahn on ME C4 - Ize wilw get yers blaymd fer me Mentawl 'Elf Isshers OK???"

Last edited:
  • Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
No he isn't the drug's boss is on the left, Bradley Stantiford. How they all know each other, I'm not sure. The friend is married but doesn't have much SM presence, no facebook and a private Insta account. He has his name tattooed on his arm, so if you truly want to be private, probably best not to tattoo your full name on yourself and use your name and birth year for your Instagram name :unsure: πŸ˜†

View attachment 2246295
---

As she tries to make every man a dogsbody doing all the childcare and chores, I wonder if KH has had contact with Carl sometimes over arrangements for the kids? Especially if she was refusing to talk to KH, or as KH wasn't allowed to contact her whilst the stalking accusation
was dealt with?
I kept thinking that was Biffa's hand on that chap's shoulder and that it looked photoshopped, then I realised it's the person on his left and now feel vaguely disappointed for some reason.... He's still doing that V-shaped finger thing... You'd think he'd get cramp....

1686999588099.png

• Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
Katie enjoys girls night out after her split from Carl AGAIN(in capitals in the sun)even they are rubbing it in that it is a regular thing all pictures taken from her Instagram so no one is following her around with a camera trying to get pictures of her(bet she posted that photo on her instagram hoping paps would turn up just so her claims of bieng followed looks true
---
No MBE in the honours list for KP then and she totally deserves it dontcha know, people have got theirs for doing far less πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
she should get one for her great skill at keeping people entertained she is always good for a laugh(SORRY I MENT LAUGH AT)

• Haha
You are absolutely spot on about how sickening it is that Harvey gets all this funding while others get very little if any. I have a niece with a severely autistic son and I know she has to fight tooth and nail for every little bit of help. It was the same when Harvey was getting tax payer funded taxis to take him to school because KP had decided to send him to a school far away from where she lived. She also said 'why should she have to pay when Harvey is 'entitled' to free transport'? Well yes true he may be entitled to it but when the parent is a millionaire ( as she claimed to be at that time) why should they get it for free? As you rightly put out funds going to him mean less for others. The latest one really annoys me I think as he's an ADULT now not a child. Just because she is too lazy to have him at home and take care of him herself. ( unless she needs him to make money for her of course). It will be interesting in a few years time when his placement runs out to see what she will do with him then. She claims he will come back to live with her but I can't honestly see that happening. Unless of course she does set him up in the annex ( or attic now that's vacant) along with a live in carer to look after him. He will then be nice and handy for daily pap walks 'in the park' to show what a great caring muvva she is.
But then who would be paying for the carer,im guessing he needs 24/7 or does he?

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Yes but her manly mate has a plastic cup in her hand that's just not classy at all just putting on a show. Swig the juice from a can or swig it from a bottle and burp like a normal person would. 🀣
Buuuurrrpppp...oh thank god that's out ..

• Haha
  • Heart