Katie Price #282 Now she's the size of two tonne Tess does anybody want her wedding dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had those ridiculous tits done for a reason ... I don't believe she likes them & they look uncomfortable ... I reckon she is for sale on the fetish market ... she tried to access it with FPC putting cream on her trotters that time but Jordan was a top less mowdel, that's where the interest lies ... its possibly also why she doesn't post topless stuff now ... its ppv
tracey what’s ppv?🥴

Reactions: 7
Just catching up and this is in the adverts what even in the duck are they?! 😂😂
Had to google that thing with legs apparently it's a Tardigrade known as a water bear, i hope those pink and blue things aren't butt plugs :cautious:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just catching up and this is in the adverts what even in the duck are they?! 😂😂
ive seen those adverts too, i didnt have the energy to look into them further,nor the inclination. sometimes its better not to even look. 😂 ✌
---
I've heard that people with certain disorders are drawn to studying psychology. She's so close and yet so far, a tiny part of her must recognise she's on the same spectrum as the criminals she mentioned.

View attachment 2232223
---

This thing has to be one of KP's old implants, or maybe the alien creature that lives inside her and keeps her going after all those botched surgeries?

View attachment 2232233
is there a nokia inside ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've heard that people with certain disorders are drawn to studying psychology. She's so close and yet so far, a tiny part of her must recognise she's on the same spectrum as the criminals she mentioned.

View attachment 2232223
---

This thing has to be one of KP's old implants, or maybe the alien creature that lives inside her and keeps her going after all those botched surgeries?

View attachment 2232233
It’s actually a Tardigrade cushion, and it’s doing my head in, keep seeing it, being heavily pushed on us for some reason, it’s a tiny microscopic creature and quite indestructible, as is the bloody advert 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Tardigrades are tiny, cute and virtually indestructible. The microscopic animals are able to survive in a pot of boiling water, at the bottom of a deep-sea trench or even in the cold, dark vacuum of space.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just to top off Kippers brilliant week .... don't think there will be anymore MM ...

'Bloodbath' at Channel 4 after station axes host of popular shows # via https://android.com

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Enjoy peeps... i think this is it ... I dont think there will be anymore TV shows for Kipper, they don't perform well enough to invest in ... pretty sure she is banned from ITV due to her SA rape/ITV didn't protect me lies, she wont even get interviewed on there again (I also think she tried to get back as panelist on Loose Women but it was a no) ... I dont think her contract with ch5 will be renewed... she has made herself too toxic and risky with the animal deaths and suicide allusions ... the JYBother contract will timeout ... she is not model material physically (never was) and the market for middle aged rough looking glamour models is non existent... she is rubbish as a social media 'influencer' ... she is unreliable at one off "events" ... Harvey is not a cute child and he is not playing ball anymore (saying no) ... Junior won't let her hang off his coat tails for fame ... neither will Princess ... no one wanted to run a story about AFP lung transplant, the book will vanish without trace ....since #slapgate no red top will pay her for story (she sold it then pulled out and said they lied) ... all the red tops do now is lift stuff from her Instasham or print some pics she paid for of her walking down street or rurning upto a zleb event ahe wasnt actually invited to... even if she gets out of the bancruptcy the price she pays will be very high to some very dodgy people ... since she is Desperate to remain 'famous' I suspect that the only option left to her now is the murky secret sex working zleb world fronted by her OF page and she needs to at least be a regular in the side bar of shame to maintain the punters interest
Anyway, that's my opinion

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Sorry guys didn’t mean to upset anyone, I completely agree with all your points!
It was a valid question. IMO KH is skint and is trying to portray a lifestyle that he doesn't have and can't afford.
---
Look it’s not for this thread so I’d guess we probably need to leave it, Kieran has his own thread. But as much as people here bend over backwards to excuse it, surely you can see that it didn’t look good accepting handouts from the public when your fiancée goes and posts things like ‘Mauritius all booked for 2 weeks time’. If I was him I’d be mortified,
I don't think he has any shame.

Reactions: 7
Enjoy peeps... i think this is it ... I dont think there will be anymore TV shows for Kipper, they don't perform well enough to invest in ... pretty sure she is banned from ITV due to her SA rape/ITV didn't protect me lies, she wont even get interviewed on there again (I also think she tried to get back as panelist on Loose Women but it was a no) ... I dont think her contract with ch5 will be renewed... she has made herself too toxic and risky with the animal deaths and suicide allusions ... the JYBother contract will timeout ... she is not model material physically (never was) and the market for middle aged rough looking glamour models is non existent... she is rubbish as a social media 'influencer' ... she is unreliable at one off "events" ... Harvey is not a cute child and he is not playing ball anymore (saying no) ... Junior won't let her hang off his coat tails for fame ... neither will Princess ... no one wanted to run a story about AFP lung transplant, the book will vanish without trace ....since #slapgate no red top will pay her for story (she sold it then pulled out and said they lied) ... all the red tops do now is lift stuff from her Instasham or print some pics she paid for of her walking down street or rurning upto a zleb event ahe wasnt actually invited to... even if she gets out of the bancruptcy the price she pays will be very high to some very dodgy people ... since she is Desperate to remain 'famous' I suspect that the only option left to her now is the murky secret sex working zleb world fronted by her OF page and she needs to at least be a regular in the side bar of shame to maintain the punters interest
Anyway, that's my opinion
Starting to believe this is the case Tracey, I think the road has finally ran out for her, there’s little on the horizon, she’s an absolutely f*cked up mess in all areas of her life now, looks awful, sounds awful, personality is awful, and it’s all getting worse, totally unreliable now. I’m quite excited about the Panto, If she actually does it, thinking unlikely but if she does turn up it’s going to be an all mighty car crash, the cast and producers won’t know what’s hit them, gonna be a lot of pissed off people in that production, she’s got zero ability to do a Panto run, she’ll struggle to do one night.

Plus if SB has gone where does she go next for a relationship, we know she can’t be alone. SB is effectively a paid hire anyway, convinced he just stays for the ‘celeb’ status (in his mind, no one cares about him in reality) and the money and holidays he can screw from her. I believe he’ll be back publicly soon, he’s not giving up that lifestyle yet. If he does eventually leave, she’ll struggle to find someone like him. She can’t have a man with any baggage, no ex wives/partners with kids, she won’t accept that, so has to be someone young without kids, and she’s monstrous in both looks and behaviour now, who would choose to be with her, Only someone like SB using her for their own gain. It’s over, she’s gonna get more and more desperate, she can’t change, she can’t just go away and live a simple life, and her pursuit of her old life will take her one day. Honestly don’t think she’ll be around much longer, but it was by her own hand, this is her choice. Just have to pray those poor children stay safe as this unfolds 🙏🏾It’s ridiculous that they are still with her, but I’ve had to accept that’s not changing anytime soon and they’ve both been failed, all we can hope is that situation ends soon as her behaviour continues to worsen, as it will.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I see the MP bashing has started again re holidays.
A friend's daughter works cabin crew for BA, just like MP, she often has 3,4,5 day lay overs in places like Cape Town or Singapore (and many many more) when this happens her accommodation and food are paid for in a 5 start hotel.
At times she checks the flight and will let her mum or sister know that there are a lot of seats available, then there is some perk where they flight for little more than taxes, and stay at the room she already has paid by BA. I'm sure she's mentioned trips like these costing around £150, and all the person has to cover is their food.

So a lot of the time when you see MP in Miami with her mum and Apollo for 5 days it will be the exact scenario above.

Her own flights are massively discounted when she's not working, and again she can get cheap flights for others.

BA do holidays too, pretty certain the discount applies there too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why do you hate Ulrika I used to live near her and she was lovely
It's when she was having an affair with Sven and then slagging his actual partner off, Nancy Dell'Olio off in her collum off every week 🤮. Obviously, people have reasons for reasons 🤣. Not quite on KPs scale though

Reactions: 16
It was a valid question. IMO KH is skint and is trying to portray a lifestyle that he doesn't have and can't afford.
---

Where has KH ever tried to show off some fancy expensive life style?
Most of his posts are fitness related, or woodland walks with Apollo /child friendly days out at the farm, or posts of gifted stuff, that very clearly say gifted.

What of that shrieks luxury and expense to you?
---
Just to be clear, I never once implied that they were using the go fund me money to go on holidays etc rather than to help with court costs, that is not what I meant
You did say living in luxury though, what about their life style says luxury to you?
I see lots of cheap or free kids days out to the farm, beach or a woodland walk.
Pizza nights from domino's
Posts of things that are clearly gifted, and marked as such.
There's no fleet of designer cars, days spent getting beauty treatment, numerous items of designer clothing, admittedly the odd bit but nothing ott.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
---

Kieran has his own thread. You know it doesn’t sit well on this thread when he & M are dissed on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Starting to believe this is the case Tracey, I think the road has finally ran out for her, there’s little on the horizon, she’s an absolutely f*cked up mess in all areas of her life now, looks awful, sounds awful, personality is awful, and it’s all getting worse, totally unreliable now. I’m quite excited about the Panto, If she actually does it, thinking unlikely but if she does turn up it’s going to be an all mighty car crash, the cast and producers won’t know what’s hit them, gonna be a lot of pissed off people in that production, she’s got zero ability to do a Panto run, she’ll struggle to do one night.

Plus if SB has gone where does she go next for a relationship, we know she can’t be alone. SB is effectively a paid hire anyway, convinced he just stays for the ‘celeb’ status (in his mind, no one cares about him in reality) and the money and holidays he can screw from her. I believe he’ll be back publicly soon, he’s not giving up that lifestyle yet. If he does eventually leave, she’ll struggle to find someone like him. She can’t have a man with any baggage, no ex wives/partners with kids, she won’t accept that, so has to be someone young without kids, and she’s monstrous in both looks and behaviour now, who would choose to be with her, Only someone like SB using her for their own gain. It’s over, she’s gonna get more and more desperate, she can’t change, she can’t just go away and live a simple life, and her pursuit of her old life will take her one day. Honestly don’t think she’ll be around much longer, but it was by her own hand, this is her choice. Just have to pray those poor children stay safe as this unfolds 🙏🏾It’s ridiculous that they are still with her, but I’ve had to accept that’s not changing anytime soon and they’ve both been failed, all we can hope is that situation ends soon as her behaviour continues to worsen, as it will.
I had forgotten all about the panto - never going to happen! X

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.