Katie Price #282 Now she's the size of two tonne Tess does anybody want her wedding dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the MP bashing has started again re holidays.
A friend's daughter works cabin crew for BA, just like MP, she often has 3,4,5 day lay overs in places like Cape Town or Singapore (and many many more) when this happens her accommodation and food are paid for in a 5 start hotel.
At times she checks the flight and will let her mum or sister know that there are a lot of seats available, then there is some perk where they flight for little more than taxes, and stay at the room she already has paid by BA. I'm sure she's mentioned trips like these costing around £150, and all the person has to cover is their food.

So a lot of the time when you see MP in Miami with her mum and Apollo for 5 days it will be the exact scenario above.

Her own flights are massively discounted when she's not working, and again she can get cheap flights for others.

BA do holidays too, pretty certain the discount applies there too.
It's all been said so many times. At the heart of all this, as far as I can see is that some people strongly feel Kieran should be acting out some sort of penance. Words such as 'shame' seem to indicate that. Why he's supposed to feel shame I can't work out, getting with Skank in the first place? doing sex work, not being the big man and failing to put a woman in her place?
It just reminds me too much of the shame KP tried to make Alex feel.

I think it's an entirely subjective and moralistic judgement which seems much more to be based on feelings to me more than facts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Kieran has his own thread. You know it doesn’t sit well on this thread when he & M are dissed on here.
There's something a little repetitive here in that every single time Skanky screws up, there follows a string of posts questioning K & M's finances and lifestyle and the validity of the GFM.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
There's something a little repetitive here in that every single time Skanky screws up, there follows a string of posts questioning K & M's finances and lifestyle and the validity of the GFM.
I noticed that. If that's a definite pattern it means Skank is irked at some legal progress Kieran has made, so good!

Her 'having tit thrown at me' comment recently would also indicate that. If someone starts a legal process about your crappy behaviour, that might be why!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There’s a massive ‘Summer Sale’, on today, as there is every day in the world of JYY..…60% 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 convinced this operation has to be a front for something, do they actually make any profit, just constant sales….and hearing about the complaints, the quality is 💩 and orders just go missing with great difficulty in obtaining refunds. Guess her equally feckless idiotic ‘fans’ have to buy their clothing somewhere, can’t see how that small market can sustain a business though, especially with 60% discounts 😁

382C5A7A-1427-4616-950E-7A4F6BA52D1C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
There’s a massive ‘Summer Sale’, on today, as there is every day in the world of JYY..…60% 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 convinced this operation has to be a front for something, do they actually make any profit, just constant sales….and hearing about the complaints, the quality is 💩 and orders just go missing with great difficulty in obtaining refunds. Guess her equally feckless idiotic ‘fans’ have to buy their clothing somewhere, can’t see how that small market can sustain a business though, especially with 60% discounts 😁

View attachment 2232454
It's cheap shite from china, even if they discount something to 8 quid they are still probably making 5 or 6 quid in profit.

Reminds me of those cheap shoe places you see where every week is a closing down sale, the cheap crap is always at the sale price!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's all been said so many times. At the heart of all this, as far as I can see is that some people strongly feel Kieran should be acting out some sort of penance. Words such as 'shame' seem to indicate that. Why he's supposed to feel shame I can't work out, getting with Skank in the first place? doing sex work, not being the big man and failing to put a woman in her place?
It just reminds me too much of the shame KP tried to make Alex feel.

I think it's an entirely subjective and moralistic judgement which seems much more to be based on feelings to me more than facts.
If I’m one of the people that’s aimed at I certainly don’t expect him to feel shame, nor am I bashing Michelle. I think he got with KP when he was young, he made a mistake, I imagine she was predatory and he went along with it, though none of us know.

I do think it’s in poor taste to be flaunting exotic holidays on socials when people have donated money to the family at a time when many are struggling financially. I know he didn’t ask for it but he also didn’t need to accept it. Imagine the furore on here if KP was doing the same?

Reactions: 10
If I’m one of the people that’s aimed at I certainly don’t expect him to feel shame, nor am I bashing Michelle. I think he got with KP when he was young, he made a mistake, I imagine she was predatory and he went along with it, though none of us know.

I do think it’s in poor taste to be flaunting exotic holidays on socials when people have donated money to the family at a time when many are struggling financially. I know he didn’t ask for it but he also didn’t need to accept it. Imagine the furore on here if KP was doing the same?
I'm aiming it at people who are mentioning shame and being mortified and things like that, I'm not trying to single people out but I noticed that's the general language used in many comments.

We know KP has plenty of money which is nothing like Kieran's position, she's churned through millions of other people's cash and hasn't paid 100s of thousands of taxes. She is now (still) using money she probably shouldn't have to batter him in the courts. It's a huge imbalance, so why should he not accept help if people want to give it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

But KP is a bankrupt narc so it’s not really comparable. I couldn’t tell you the last time I saw him on a holiday. The bloke never really seems to go anywhere. If he’s off to wherever with MP on the cheap due to her job good luck to them. After all the tit he’s been through and continues to go through he deserves a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I've heard that people with certain disorders are drawn to studying psychology. She's so close and yet so far, a tiny part of her must recognise she's on the same spectrum as the criminals she mentioned.

View attachment 2232223
---

This thing has to be one of KP's old implants, or maybe the alien creature that lives inside her and keeps her going after all those botched surgeries?

View attachment 2232233
It’s a tardigrade or water bear. They are a bit like skanky’s career, if they get dried out you can hydrate them and they come back to life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning all 😘

I think that people who have given to KH gfm would only have done so if they could afford it, as for KH and MP having a holiday I think they deserve it the shite she has thrown at them trying to drive a wedge through their relationship in the hope they split is down right disgusting. Skank monster owes thousands but still lives the lifestyle of a millionaire. She has nothing she is nothing and it won’t be long before she falls off the media radar. I think it’s her disgusting behaviour that keeps her in the limelight .

I also think she is suffering with MH issues but abusing drink and drugs only exacerbates this, she needs a complete detox stay out of the press and you never know she might come back a better person. ( no ignore the last bit) once a skank always a skank.

enjoy your day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s a tardigrade or water bear. They are a bit like skanky’s career, if they get dried out you can hydrate them and they come back to life.
and the blue plastic thing looks like something Numan ought to be selling...................... you know for blokes with a bit of a "problem" :ROFLMAO:
1686479813884.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13

What part of Michelle works for BA and gets huge discounts are people not understanding?
To be fair, there is no one, thank God, on this plant that could even be closely compared to Katie Price, so I really don't understand you comparison one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's when she was having an affair with Sven and then slagging his actual partner off, Nancy Dell'Olio off in her collum off every week 🤮. Obviously, people have reasons for reasons 🤣. Not quite on KPs scale though
Lol I knew her way before then Cameron was a little boy at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2232454
i can see how it keeps in buisness,money for old rope, how many times have we read the coments from skankys fans,so bleeping thick,some even after 3 orders of no recieved parcels,items missing and faulty crap, still carry on buying! who can go out of buisness with thickos like these, as customers . just take the money and dont send anything, no refunds.sends crap worth pennies,no refunds. orders short of an item,no refunds, skanky got her own personal holiday fund right there

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It's cheap shite from china, even if they discount something to 8 quid they are still probably making 5 or 6 quid in profit.

Reminds me of those cheap shoe places you see where every week is a closing down sale, the cheap crap is always at the sale price!
I believe Bangladesh churns out stuff even cheaper than China these days. I used to work in clothing imports from both China and Asia, very often Bangladesh were running on a bare minimum profit margin which at their prices they always took the deal. You'd be surprised at who was buying this stuff at rock-bottom costs then adding-on a huge profit margin for themselves, that is until a couple of the major retailers decided to impose regulations onto their suppliers in China such as employing children, fixed lower working hours and a minimim wage - thats when prices in China became higher and less fussy buyers simply went to Bangladesh or Pakistan instead.
JYBother probably have their own factories in Turkey churning out their garbage - Turkey is not known for generous working practices for their employees

• Sad
Reactions: 20

You right, if Skanky were to accept a gfm right now there would be a huge “furore” on here. Here’s why:

1. Skanky has earned millions, Kieran has not.
2. Skanky is bankrupt, Kieran is not.
3. Skanky is still earning thousands, Kieran is not.
4. Skanky hasn’t paid ANY of her creditors back, Kieran’s lack of bankruptcy suggests he is paying any creditors he owes.

Do you understand why the differences in their circumstances mean people judge the situation differently? Seriously! How many times are you going to beat this drum?! It’s boring and repetitive, but for some reason you don’t seem able to stop yourself! Did you donate to Kieran? Is that why you’re so pissed off? if so, setup a gfm for the amount, post the link and I’ll “donate” you your money back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.