Katie Price #282 Now she's the size of two tonne Tess does anybody want her wedding dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MAN CITY 1
INTER MILAN 0
75 MINS GONE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. 🤣
Stan you are given a written warning, talking about kicky-ball on the thread, we will not have such talk here, outrageously off topic, plus it’s Man City, doesn’t everyone hate them 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It’s been an odd day, do you think the person who usually runs FB has not been paid or not working for her anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where did you get that info from? I work for a funeral home and that question is never asked on the paperwork. Pacemaker is asked, because that does need to be removed, as the battery can cause an explosion.
---
Ok, I’ve checked about the breast implant situation re: crematoriums, and they can leave behind a residue which requires extra cleaning, but they won’t be removed, nor do the crematorium ask.
This makes me think of the wonderful book The Crow Road where this exact thing happens to the main character’s granny!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣 totally got you. I just don't get it.

I'm not one of those people who think women lose worth after 25, far from it, and totally think people are entitled to their predilections...but if you fund these Z listers give your head a wobble.
🤣 totally got you. I just don't get it.

I'm not one of those people who think women lose worth after 25, far from it, and totally think people are entitled to their predilections...but if you fund these Z listers give your head a wobble.
Aww I'm sorry I should have explained my filthy requests was me having a go about her house ....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So has KP put anything on Instagram? Even her FB is quiet nothing in the last 24hrs
She, or someone, has added a crappy picture (I don't subscribe so I can only see the numbers, the fact that it's a crappy picture is pure supposition!) to her OF this evening. And she's still scraping along at about 50 likes a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don't worry Carol ... you don't need Kipper ... with your looks and our complete lack of expertise you cant go wrong ... put your trust in me, your cuddly FLF and my mate Cardigan
Yay - the 'simpleton expression' pic again, lolalot!
---
This from 2011. There was something wrong in her head then.🤯View attachment 2231479View attachment 2231483
Your DREAM JOB. Kippery tits? Thought your ambition was to be a singer!
"Hanno...Hanno...Haha...no you wont :ROFLMAO: EVER be...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Stan you are given a written warning, talking about kicky-ball on the thread, we will not have such talk here, outrageously off topic, plus it’s Man City, doesn’t everyone hate them 😁
Apologies Kylie.. but it's fecking boring when skank realises she's in deep tit and she's had the clan round reading her the riot act. Back on topic if you mix a bit of white vinegar in the water you put in your steam iron it descales it. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sophie posting ads on IG for Homesense today, doesn't sound like a family crisis is brewing after last night's 'KP cry for help'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sophie posting ads on IG for Homesense today, doesn't sound like a family crisis is brewing after last night's 'KP cry for help'
Been quiet today because the clan will be trying to figure out how to undo all the damage skanks done while they were in Cornwall. There'll be something brewing for some sympathy you can guarantee that.

Reactions: 28
Because I have bugger all to do, I've made a discovery about Skanky, once we
referred to her as Krusty, I just found out people were calling her that back in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is she going down the route of Filthy scrotefield and playing the suicide card to take the heat off.

She’s been criticised for her animal cruelty record, correctly. She has been criticised for child neglect, correctly. She’s possibly become single with not much hope to find someone, while her exes are with beautiful women with second families and seemingly secure relationships.

She’s mutilated herself to become bizarre and no longer attractive. Aging is something you should embrace and you’ll grow into each stage in life. At 45 I’m not perfect but I’m in better shape but I’m natural.

With seemingly a drying up in one stream, where does she go. My suicide hell stories to make money.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Been quiet today because the clan will be trying to figure out how to undo all the damage skanks done while they were in Cornwall. There'll be something brewing for some sympathy you can guarantee that.
The next incoming crisis will be Tuesday, Junior’s 18th, he must be having some sort of party, which she can’t attend. All she can do is publicly post a photo saying Happy Birthday congrats, will be eating her up she’s unable to be involved in his 18th celebrations. We might even get the Ice Cream Van photo if we’re very lucky, I’ve got my fingers crossed for that little pleasure 🤞🏾😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m going to disagree here. As a former employee of BA - you can get heavily /free discounted flights for you and your family. You can get upgraded too, if you know the staff ( perk of the job!) accommodation is offered at great rates to airline staff too. I have friends who holiday in the Caribbean, Thailand etc for very low prices who work for the airlines, not just BA but virgin Atlantic staff and others.

I do miss my free flight perks
Also car rental discounts, and theme park discounts, some restaurants. It’s a whole industry linked up. My dad worked for the airlines so I got to live it. And in first class!! Those were the days

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.