Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After everything she’s done over the years, I can’t believe anyone is still sticking up for her. I know her fans are thick but I honestly think they’d defend her if she mowed a child down while drunk driving.

Reactions: 34
Reactions: 31
Skank’s toast surely, just a quick screenshot of latest comments on DM in the last few minutes, they are pouring in…the public have f*cking had enough

Reactions: 39
Probably couldn’t find anything as she has no pets left!

Reactions: 20
Edna is staying out of this, having a lovely day out, stay away all week please Edna, leave Skank on her own….. that‘s when she really f*cks up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Besides which Junior is busy concentrating on his budding singing career, he wouldn't want to give that up.
---
Let's not forget the statement from the vets:

View attachment 2223682
I love how they got the comment about the Louis Vuitton collar in! I know that is helpful for ID purposes but it also shows how shallow the owner is when the dog wasn't chipped.

£500 fine for not having your dog microchipped so she should at least have to pay that as the vet said Blade was not microchipped

Just sat in the train home after a few days of meetings in Whitehall (ooh hark at me!) nursing a strong rum and Dr Pepper (don’t judge me till you’ve tried it!) and a few musings have entered my head.

Firstly the RSPCA didn’t visit; they are stretched so thin that they don’t have the manpower to investigate a cold crime, they couldn’t be arsed to turn up when The Scum printed evidence of animal abuse a few weeks back. As people has previously posted, she records everything on her phone, which is glued to her trotters, there would be footage. Never happened.

Secondly, putting my tin foil hat on, if she did kill Blade by driving off her noggin, she would need help putting the poor boy out onto the road, she’s tiny and doubt she’s hitting the weights. Perhaps SB helped which was the final straw.

Who knows? Not me, I’m drinking cheap rum and DP on a train, classy!

Reactions: 47
sorry but people who are saying when Junior turns 18 he could step up and take responsibility for Jett and Bunny are being stupid they are not his responsibility and he does not need to be reading people suggesting they are(and maybe feeling pressured to do something)he is a child himself(espec if god forbid something did happen to one of them it is ss responsibility for them kids and they need to sort it out)

Reactions: 58
She only has one route open to her now. Straight to the Priory and pretend to be cracking up.
Philip Schofield should be thankful she’s on the tabloid naughty step now.
If she is gifted another dog!

Reactions: 18
She didnt notice her highly trained protection dog was even missing! And how highly trained was he to run away? That’s why she’s saying it was targeted/murdered. Making excuses for her willfull neglect. It’s probably only luck none of her kids have met the same fate over the years.
RIP beautiful Blade.

Reactions: 36
I wonder what lavish gift Crawl got Kipper for her 45th burpday? there's been no gushing tributes or declarations of 'true love - he's the one' drivel anywhere!

Reactions: 21
Also sickening that she promoted her channel first!!
---
Are we going to see her in another see through outfit, tit tape askew, off her head , now she’s “single” again?

Reactions: 23
Her damage control looks like it is backfiring spectacularly

Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.