Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon so but I'm sure the thing would sling equally awful stuff back at him
Maybe he's a complete pussy like Boyson who'll allow the thing to stamp all over him or will he screw every last cent out of her Mattress Fund to keep a lid on all her shite?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
this video which is on the other thread... Ermmm so it wasn't her fault and this happens a lot.... Well let us break this down, she said she wasn't around when Sparkle was killed and she only knew about it when she read it in the press/media ??? Strange because she is constantly on her phone and yet no one phoned her up and told her about a death of a family pet was she too busy fu..cking Carl or "macking" off with someone else ??. And then there is the Rolo case, a small puppy getting trapped and then dying. I have grown up around animals especially dogs and cats one point we had 19 dogs in the house (3 dogs and 16 puppies) and never did a single puppy die after getting "trapped" but guys "she wasn't in the room when the puppy died" would she say this if it was an infant child, a puppy needs constant care until a certain age leaving the puppy with children especially a small puppy like Rolo is negligence and then complaining about the breeders turning their backs on her, maybe she should have listened to the advice they gave ole'Fish-Lips. She should be investigated and then banned from having any type of pet again. Also bringing her child into it too tut tut tut truly pathetic
Poor, poor Katie, why is everyone so horrid to her every time one of her dogs dies when it’s never her fault and never has been all 7+ times it’s happened?

“Me an’ Pwincess are getting a lot of stick and I don’t understand why.” “The breeders seem to have turned on us”. "I don’t even know why the breeders are turning on us”.

This one got me: “The vet said what happened to the dog is really common”

But the biggest mystery is how come she doesn’t mention the person who vaporised during Rolo’s death?

“There was 5 people in the other room”

“There was 4 people in the room”

Anyone might think she's making it up as she goes along.

(and I do wish Princess hadn't looked so clear-eyed and disinterested).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think something is brewing. (no timescale)

She is definitely single...

Just making mine 🍿 hope it's not weeks before it goes stale. (Sorry for my Binfest style post 😂)

RIP sweet Blade

Let's hope they are over for good this time
Ooh la la DC, is it too much to hope we are finally nearing the ultimate Skank unravelling. I now also do wonder if SHE was involved with poor Blade’s death hearing this, did something happen and she was driving in the grounds and he came to harm, I can so see this occurring now.

If the break-up is final this time, unless she has a way to silence him (a high probability sadly) surely he will come out fighting with the truth. Question is can he do it, I’d say his character says he will but we just don’t know what’s she‘s got on him to stop this happening. Whatever, this is gonna be interesting if he stays gone.

Also Edna is away, who is her chauffeur now, and she lives too far away anyway so she can’t be a regular driver for her, is Skank just using a taxi (will be costing her stuck out there, I know the prices to get in and out of Brighton to her place, costs me a tenner just to get to the train station from my house on other side of town 🤦🏽‍♀️😁, she’ll be spending £100s weekly using a taxi regularly) or driving again without a care. Is Slymi gone, he seems distant too, oooooh it’s all closing in, dare we believe it’s all gonna go really Pete Tong for her now.

My big fear is the kids, is Bunny even going to school, guess Jett isn’t and how is she getting there if she is. Plus we know Skank can’t be alone, she will be unravelling, I pray those kids stay safe, just have to hope our worst worries with regard to the children never come true 🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s incredibly sad when an animal’s life is only valued for what it can give aesthetically as an accessory. The many photos of her clutching the dogs within her fake talons, pressing her overinflated lip pillows to them.
The ridiculous charade of ‘glam’ riding, parading poor Wallis about just so she can say, ‘look at me me me’. A real rider who looks after their own horse doesn’t have chance to prat about in full makeup and matchy matchy attire, you wander around stinking!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It’s incredibly sad when an animal’s life is only valued for what it can give aesthetically as an accessory. The many photos of her clutching the dogs within her fake talons, pressing her overinflated lip pillows to them.
The ridiculous charade of ‘glam’ riding, parading poor Wallis about just so she can say, ‘look at me me me’. A real rider who looks after their own horse doesn’t have chance to prat about in full makeup and matchy matchy attire, you wander around stinking!
I can vouch for this as currently at our yard with my 2 ponies, both rescues. I ask nothing of them because of the previous part of their lives. They deserve to be treated like prince's and they are.
There's no glam riding round here 😂 I'm currently in Primark shorts and vest and Crocs. No judgement about the Crocs please. They were a present from the youngest so obliged to wear them 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Wish carl kris and kieron would all do a joint story focussing on tje safety of the kids and dogs around katie

All 3 of them loved either kids or dogs. Kris& kieran was great with both, carl adores dogs.

Couls focus on that side call her as a coke addict. KH gets kids back, they get money, she gets bankruptcy mitigating factor

Winner all round

• Heart
bleep has 100% shadow banned me! I've put my thoughts on its IG and I ain't held back. I don't give a toss if I get banned off IG again because my comments aren’t PC enough. Not one response and trust me, her little minions would have had to try and have a go. How long do these shadowbans last? I try to avoid it's SM but I couldn't control my anger over Blade

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I can vouch for this as currently at our yard with my 2 ponies, both rescues. I ask nothing of them because of the previous part of their lives. They deserve to be treated like prince's and they are.
There's no glam riding round here 😂 I'm currently in Primark shorts and vest and Crocs. No judgement about the Crocs please. They were a present from the youngest so obliged to wear them 🙄
I live in crocs at home & in the garden, have done for years, they have outlived any other footwear that I have owned, still look like new & even get bunged in the washing machine once a week with the pet bedding!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I live in crocs at home & in the garden, have done for years, they have outlived any other footwear that I have owned, still look like new & even gut bunged in the washing machine once a week with the pet bedding!
I’ve still got crocs I bought about 14 years ago,I think they are under the bed somewhere,can’t bend down or anything,so there they stay.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Rita,do you fink he could get a few bob for selling his story.?
I hope he tries. When he met ‘The One’ he had a nice house, a business, had appeared albeit briefly on love island, not bad looking, promised to look after and pay for his dolly and actually didn’t then make me throw up in my mouth at the site of him…… Fast forward a couple of years and look at him now 🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I hope he tries. When he met ‘The One’ he had a nice house, a business, had appeared albeit briefly on love island, not bad looking, promised to look after and pay for his dolly and actually didn’t then make me throw up in my mouth at the site of him…… Fast forward a couple of years and look at him now 🤮.
I just hope he spills the beans on bleep.There again,he may stay schtum.

Reactions: 19
I live in crocs at home & in the garden, have done for years, they have outlived a
ny other footwear that I have owned, still look like new & even gut bunged in the washing machine once a week with the pet bedding!
I've been wearing them in the shower 🤣
Thankfully not the hideous heeled ones !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
bleep has 100% shadow banned me! I've put my thoughts on its IG and I ain't held back. I don't give a toss if I get banned off IG again because my comments aren’t PC enough. Not one response and trust me, her little minions would have had to try and have a go. How long do these shadowbans last? I try to avoid it's SM but I couldn't control my anger over Blade

I am shadow banned as well. I wrote a scathing post about how she was an animal abuser and drugged up bleep and not one reply :)

• Haha
  • Heart
I live in crocs at home & in the garden, have done for years, they have outlived any other footwear that I have owned, still look like new & even gut bunged in the washing machine once a week with the pet bedding!
I’ve had to say RIP to mine 😅 bought for me as a joke… and lasted a long while 😅
IMG_4890.jpeg

On another note. Do we reckon KP sends her beloved animals off to places like Dignity to have them cremated and their ashes back in a lovely box etc?! God this makes me angry again. She truly doesn’t care about any of her animals and to be fair, I don’t think she cares about anything other than HERSELF.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve had to say RIP to mine 😅 bought for me as a joke… and lasted a long while 😅
View attachment 2223138
On another note. Do we reckon KP sends her beloved animals off to places like Dignity to have them cremated and their ashes back in a lovely box etc?! God this makes me angry again. She truly doesn’t care about any of her animals and to be fair, I don’t think she cares about anything other than HERSELF.
I always had my cats invidually cremated,I have about 6 caskets.😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I have a pet cemetary on a book case in my bedroom with all the boxes of my past cats & dogs, I have it behind the door so I cant see them all the time as it would upset me too much, everyone knows that whoever dies first myself or hubby will have all the ashes sprinkled on them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.