Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one buys her recent spin on poor Blade's death. Just read the DM comments. Everyone knows she is a negligent, irresponsible owner who shouldn't be allowed to own a goldfish! I have a feeling this time she may not get away with it quite so easily. Wonder why her and cockface broke up, maybe she is trying to blame him for the dog getting out or deflection?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How,s her new transformation going ? Has she managed to grift a new make up artist, where,s pointy chin Fern? Has she got new lustrous locks, beautiful sculpted nails, a nice clean clear skin ? Not a bleeping chance will turn up filtered and filtered to duck looking like the old bag she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope that whoever took poor Blade to the vet comes forward and tells us what happened. It is unclear whether the car that hit him stopped and helped, or if it was a passer by afterwards. Until we know more I am going to be deeply suspicious that Skanky was pissed/coked up, driving illegally and hit Blade on her own drive. Even more so now that we know SB wasn’t around to chauffeur her or pick up ❄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I think something is brewing. (no timescale)

She is definitely single...

Just making mine 🍿 hope it's not weeks before it goes stale. (Sorry for my Binfest style post 😂)

RIP sweet Blade

Let's hope they are over for good this time
Actually I hope they stay together as they deserve each other. I’d hate for anyone’s else to get mixed up with either one of them.

Reactions: 31
Junior turning 18 next week, now he is an adult could this give him more power to advocate for the welfare of Jett/Bunny/Harvey? And step in as a guardian if needed?
With the way she behaves, could you imagine how she would turn on Junior if he DARED criticise her parenting - or lack of? Junior will have sussed her out by now and probably wouldn’t go there. It would be a HUGE responsibility for such a young person.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've been shadow banned. Don't give a duck. When I get time I will sort another account out and give her tit. Sink boy is a nasty bleep but I'd love to see him spill the truth about skank. She just keeps raising the bar on being a bleep. I don't think I have ever despised another human (allegedly) as much as I do her. I am so glad I found tattle to meet like minded decent humans!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is this on someone's IG?
Is this hope or actually a storm is coming 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Didn't comment on the last thread.... Just can't take it all in.... RIP Blade.

I see it's trying to deflect by saying someone killed poor Blade on purpose to get at her!! Absolutely NO words!!

Is this split more column inches to further deflect from poor Blade?
Ooh la la DC, is it too much to hope we are finally nearing the ultimate Skank unravelling. I now also do wonder if SHE was involved with poor Blade’s death hearing this, did something happen and she was driving in the grounds and he came to harm, I can so see this occurring now.

If the break-up is final this time, unless she has a way to silence him (a high probability sadly) surely he will come out fighting with the truth. Question is can he do it, I’d say his character says he will but we just don’t know what’s she‘s got on him to stop this happening. Whatever, this is gonna be interesting if he stays gone.

Also Edna is away, who is her chauffeur now, and she lives too far away anyway so she can’t be a regular driver for her, is Skank just using a taxi (will be costing her stuck out there, I know the prices to get in and out of Brighton to her place, costs me a tenner just to get to the train station from my house on other side of town 🤦🏽‍♀️😁, she’ll be spending £100s weekly using a taxi regularly) or driving again without a care. Is Slymi gone, he seems distant too, oooooh it’s all closing in, dare we believe it’s all gonna go really Pete Tong for her now.

My big fear is the kids, is Bunny even going to school, guess Jett isn’t and how is she getting there if she is. Plus we know Skank can’t be alone, she will be unravelling, I pray those kids stay safe, just have to hope our worst worries with regard to the children never come true 🙏🏾
the way I see it, it’s been a rocky rollercoaster for the krusties. One min it’s “ yeah. Karma is coming “. The next she’s deflected well and we’re “ she’s protected, nothing happens”. We’ll look at it this way. Each time a defect is semi successful another drubbing comes thick and fast. Less time between. So it really is a slow decline with no reversal agent sadly. So just enjoy the ride ( apart from the pets and kids bit - we do have huge empathy there)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I have a pet cemetary on a book case in my bedroom with all the boxes of my past cats & dogs, I have it behind the door so I cant see them all the time as it would upset me too much, everyone knows that whoever dies first myself or hubby will have all the ashes sprinkled on them
I am a serial ashes collector. 2 dogs and parents. I can’t think of a good place to scatter, and I’m worried I might change my mind so I say to husband, but in truth I suspect I might just not be ready to let them all go just yet. I don’t think kipper would bother about either pet or parent if there was no £££ in it for her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
With the way she behaves, could you imagine how she would turn on Junior if he DARED criticise her parenting - or lack of? Junior will have sussed her out by now and probably wouldn’t go there. It would be a HUGE responsibility for such a young person.
Yeah this isn’t Juniors cross to bear. I have an 18 year old myself and as much as they’re adults it’s still so young. So much of his life to live. I imagine he’s absolutely appalled with what’s going on and has gone on. He’s kept his distance for quite some time and I honestly think once he turns 18 he’ll be around her even less. There are other adults in the situation who can step in. It’s KFPs sister who disgusts me out of them the most. How can she defend her, makes me ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Believe it was prior to that, probably why she was so quiet last week!
Sinkboy would be better off travelling around with the flf, than running about after Skanky, has an unpaid servant, at least he would not get all the negative criticism she brings on anybody who is around her. Unless he loves being in the limelight so much.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.