Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The dog's doodah

I heard from a good source that it wasn't the first time Blade has been out. Also a lost dog search and rescue group local to her have posted on their FB their disgust and how they've previously rescued one of her dogs off the busy A24. If Grove Lodge hadn't posted about Blade, I doubt we would ever of known how he died.

No doubt she will get another dog but no one in their right mind will gift one to her in return for advertising, can you imagine the shit they would get now!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Blondetech

VIP Member
Where does it suggest that poor Blade was killed deliberately???
This is purely to try and stop people heaping the blame on her - as they should cause this is 100% her fault.
Just when you think she can't stoop any lower she does - vile, VILE cretin !!

• Angry
  • Heart

banf83

Fuck me, shocked about Blade but not shocked if that makes sense. I am lost for words right now, RIP Blade. I’m not a big commenter on here but follow as much as I can and I know how hard you tried @Stan Butler to give him a proper home, I hope you are ok. I pray to god it is not one of the kids next time, she is not fit to care for those poor children. 💔

• Heart

Hannah2291

The post shows you all you need to know about her. Any normal person who loses their dog in a horrific manner would be beside themselves. I probably wouldn’t be able to leave the house for several days and I’d be a state. Losing my dog would be like losing one of my children.When I would feel ready to say something I would maybe post a picture of myself cuddling with my dog, or a nice picture of my girl enjoying herself on a walk to honour her memory.

But no. The fugly skank bitch thinks a pouty photo of herself focusing on what she looks like and that taking her hair extensions out to give her a fresh start is a more important message but with an added footnote about her dog and how he conveniently now seems to have been killed by someone else. Because of course it’s not her her fault whatsoever. It’s also very telling that in her order of priority delivering an update in that post, it goes in this order:

- hair extensions out
- new transformation
- loads of shit being thrown at me (poor meeee! It’s never my fault)
- I’ve been dumped
- oh my dog died and it definitely wasn’t my fault
- new meeeee!

Oh and that reel video of Blade she’s put on her stories isn’t hers. She hasn’t sat down and spent hours creating that in loving memory- it’s her fan page that made it and she’s just lazily reposted it. She cannot give a fuck about Blade and her only priorities are her image and making sure everyone feels sorry for her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Caw1982

VIP Member
I'm incensed with rage. Fuck you to every cunt reporter that lurks here getting stories, knowing the truth, protecting this evil cunt. Fuck you rspca you were told. How many fucking times have we reported mistreatment?? Nothing done. Now look. What the fuck is it going to take to stop this scum???

• Angry
  • Heart

ranchdistressing

Honestly, I am sick of this bitch! How has she not learned to keep her pets safe?

Blade was a trained security/protection dog, by all accounts. So he wouldn't have strayed far from her (GSD's don't anyway) and he would have had excellent recall, which likely means she let him roam without any supervision and he got killed as a result.

She's supposedly bankrupt, swans around on holiday every ten minutes and is seen splashing the cash all over the place, not a care in the world. Roams around breaking the law with absolutely no consequences and continues to rack up a body count on innocent animals. How does she keep getting away with this shit?

She needs locking up because at this point I think it's the only thing likely to get her to buck her ideas up.

• Heart
  • Angry

woowoono2

Chatty Member
I rescue abused and abandoned hunting dogs from Europe. Since 2017 I’ve adopted and fostered 8 of the darlings. As they’re usually in poor health, had little nutrition and no training other than to work, they require a lot of input, patience, understand and most of all love. Everyone of my dogs has had different needs, and it’s been up to me to learn what they need to be safe and confident in my home. It is my job as the owner to provide a safe and loving environment and to protect them from harm. That means modifying my home and garden to ensure that each dog is safe. It’s costly and time consuming being a dog owner, but I am their safe space and will do anything I can to protect them so they have a chance to thrive.
I am so sorry for all of the dogs that she has been too careless, stupid and neglectful to protect.

• Heart
  • Sad

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I had a reply back from Peta in my inbox this morning - their press statement - it seems they were anticipating a barrage of outrage over this damned old sl ag;
"Thank you for contacting PETA about this issue.
We share your concern about the animals in Katie Price's ‘care.’ And we invite you to read PETA's latest media statements which have been widely circulated in the British press:
At least six animals have died so far on Katie Price’s watch, each shrugged off as a “tragic accident”. This woman is clearly unfit to look after any animal and should be banned from having them. PETA is calling on authorities to investigate the most recent death. We’re also pointing a finger at the greedy breeders who keep selling or giving animals to her, since we know the likely outcome.
For dogs' sake, Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals! At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone – and she's also tried to sell off two cats on Instagram, as though they were shoes she no longer wore. Her irresponsible attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives, so PETA urges her – and anyone else unable to provide animals with appropriate care– to fill their homes with cuddly toys instead.
Please know that PETA has contacted Ms Price on these and other welfare issues, in order to provide her with information about proper animal care and to urge her to do better. We are also calling on authorities to investigate this matter and on breeders to stop providing her with yet more animals. We will continue to keep a close eye on the situation and you can follow us at PETA.org.uk where we post regular updates about our work.
Thanks again for writing and for everything that you do to help animals."

On seeing that its perfectly obvious it is not going to take any "advice" from anybody because it already knows EVERYTHING as such a caring animal lover - the only thing it will understand is to have every single creature removed from her, from Wallis to the poor little hamster and banned from having any more forthwith. If we cannot get the kids away from it then we should concentrate on that instead
---
That'll be on deeplop soon then :mad:
---
Apparently she was seen today in Putney looking glum. Oh diddums. Fucking evil bitch. We know you don’t give a fu**
Guess where she's been then? Yes that'll be another Pwiowy fotershewt using the sign outside, indoors to complete a few stickmen pikchurrs in her colouring book then off back to Trampy to search for anuvva Protection Dog because she "so vulnerable". Fucking old ho!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
She's been called out for pet negligence so is NOW claiming Blade was killed by someone on purpose. She'll be adding it to her list of mental 'elf woes and will avoid court again.

Funny she posted a selfie to show how important her dog was... oh wait... she's the fucking dog.

Her superfans will be all defensive, of course, the lunatics.

God, I hate her.
Why didn’t she say that in the original post then, because it is 🐄💩 as usual, KP opens her mouth and expects the world to just believe HER version, unchallenged. Been called out, so full on deflection.
I also don’t believe they have even split. I know SB is on the fence, but I think he’s still hanging around like a bad smell.
IF they have split and he goes back YET AGAIN, proves what an absolute doormat and 🔔 end he is.

KP 💯% deserves to be rollicked for this. TAKE SOME FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONCE IN YOUR DELUDED LIFE 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Also to add. She needs a protection dog apparently but her property clearly isn't secure because he's not the first to get out onto the road.

Security starts with securing your land. He was just an accessory to her.

• Angry
  • Sad

plinky2

VIP Member
She will blame whoever was left to look after all the animals. She does not walk them, clean up after them and she doesn’t travel with them when she is constantly out and about doing nothing child or pet friendly
Katie only has these pets as she doesn’t like having a quiet house, she thinks that this is what you do, have lots of dogs for status in your country house. She likes chaos so she creates chaos. This is not part of ADHD. It doesn’t make you not give a shit

• Angry
  • Heart

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
The absolute rancid cum bucket has outdone herself again. Didn't even know poor Blade was missing until the vet posts on FB. Fucking shocking.
This bitch and the companies that supply her with animals all need to be taken to task.
Thinking of you @Stan Butler
Blade, we Krusties will always think of you and what could have been ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

emmaw28

VIP Member
I am fucking livid. RIP blade. Poor poor poor dog. And what’s up with the protection company NOT CHIPPED?????? What the hell.
@Stan Butler can you find out more from the protection company?!

• Sad
  • Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member
So sad that Blade was only brought to protect her. So sad that she couldn’t do such a simple to protect him and shut her gate. Surely with all her millions she could have installed an electric gate? Or just got out of the car and shut the gate behind her and insisted that all visitors do the same. Neglectful, uncaring, repetitive, repulsive behavior.
Her dad has a fencing business for goodness sake - no excuses!

• Angry
  • Heart

Krm2011

VIP Member
The Ovaltine post though..Oh I'm so grief stricken Im going to have a hot drink and call it a night because I'm utterly heartbroken...

LIKE SHE DIDN'T FUCKING CAUSE IT!!!!

God I hate her.

• Angry

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
I haven’t been on here in forever. I was (and still am) sick of hearing about her misdemeanours, relationships, law breaking and lies. But another animal to die in her care is heartbreaking. How many more? When will the relevant authorities step in and remove these poor animals?!

Her calling him her protector just seems to make it worse, for me. As dog owners our first responsibility is the absolute care for our animals. They rely on us for their safety, food, and shelter. We’re the pack. We protect them; and she can’t even get that basic, fucking basic, part right. She never learns. Time and time again she’s negligent or outright careless and someone is put in harms way or animals are killed.

I absolutely despise her.

• Heart
  • Sad