Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Latest
Such a F’ing LIAR. More interested in her hair than that poor departed Blade. She disgusts me with her arrogance. She thinks she can keep lying & passing the blame to others. It may have worked up until now, but WE know the truth. In her list of ‘credits’ for animals killed & harmed…..one cat had its tail bitten off by one of her dogs. She left various cats to fend for themselves in outbuildings when she moved , at both, Stumblewood & Ockley properties. What happened to the 2 Chihuahua dogs that were constantly shut in cages, when she married Peter? What happened to the French Bulldogs she had? I hate her with a passion I don’t like😡. I am distraught about poor Blade. Poor dog had a terrible, short life. 😢😢😢

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Hey, lovely Tattlers. A few of you have asked if anyone 'in the know' has information. I was getting my info third hand (and I still believe this was very accurate and reliable information). I have done a little digging - nothing that could get me into trouble - and it's all just too dark (source of funding) for me to dig anymore. That's all I will say, but of course, if I hear anything further from my source, that can be shared, I will.

As a footnote, I am so pleased I am not KFP - I can't see it ending well, due to the people that she is potentially mixed up with.

Edited to add further clarity.

• Heart
  • Wow

gossipsauce

VIP Member
So am I getting this right…..he was hit by a car last night and taken to the vet out of hours? The vet then had to make a post on Facebook to find the owner as no one had come forward. So where the hell was she and why did she not even know he was missing?? I know accidents can happen and it’s horrific when it does but it’s a pattern of behaviour for her, surely it’s just out and out neglect. I can’t help feeling that the poor thing has had an utterly shit life, being shut out the house, left in sheds, ignored. She never kept up with his training and even took him back to the place she got him from for some sort of training top up. That poor, beautiful dog deserved a wonderful life, as all pets do. Why do people who are able to stop this do nothing? I hope that protection dog company are utterly distraught and I hope they’re also held accountable. No microchip? Just an absolute farce all around. Surely Junior and P must be disgusted with her? They’re old enough to see the pattern emerge. It’s not their responsibility or fault of course, just wonder how they must feel about it. And poor J&B, they will be so upset. That negligent cow, like others have said she needs to disappear into obscurity but not before she’s been banned from owning any animals ever again.

• Heart
  • Sad

plinky2

VIP Member
I don’t come here anymore, my own dog just died from a horrible losing battle with cancer and I am completely heartbroken.

Fuck this piece of shit. She will have a new dog that she treats like a possession by next week

• Heart
  • Sad

Supercatmummy

Chatty Member
One of my 5 beautiful cats. Willow now having cuddles. Just to cheer you lovely Krusties up. The cunt will never understand how to love an animal.
20230606_193448.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Crowbag

VIP Member
Woods is not an animal lover and he does not love his dog.

If he truly cared, he wouldn't let it anywhere near price, for so many reasons. He wouldn't be on holiday constantly. He wouldn't let it in her house or unsecured in cars.

He likes Sid, but other than that the dog is an accessory, nothing more.

• Heart
  • Sad

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
She'll probably blame it on her ADHD and mental health problems. Or on the postman or the haunted candle.

She's just a tawdry old brass that's taken so many drugs she's actually damaged herself and now can't keep up with the things in her life. House and garden hoarded and destroyed. Uncared for animals hoarded and left to scavenge, roam and be killed. Finances and bills out of control. Driving licence revoked due to incapacity. Children neglected. Poor personal hygiene. Body dysmorphia and frequent disfiguring surgeries. Impulsive, large disfiguring tattoos. Peculiar behaviour overall, impeded speech.

How can anyone still be a 'fan'? The kindest person surely can only feel sorry for her. Whilst she might be being protected she certainly is being allowed to run herself into the gutter/ the grave. Maybe that's the protector/ blackmailed person's strategy?

I'm disgusted with her but I'll leave my biggest disgust for the next twat that gives her an animal. I hope people go hard for them.

• Heart

Cuckoo75

View attachment 2220098
Means more than you know stopped me doing something very silly.XXX
I am pleased you have posted tonight as I can not sleep until I heard from you. Just think you have your 2 gorgeous, well loved rotties needing you attention. You did all you could for blade more than anyone could have. Skanky didn't deserve such a beautiful dog and I hope something is done to prevent another tragedy though it is too late for blade 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm just catching up and seeing poor Blade has been killed. Oh my goodness, what is it going to take to stop this bitch owning animals, bless him.

And the poor car driver too, they must be devastated as well. I'm actually in tears here, here's me not wanting to leave my poor dog at the minute at all cos he's got heart failure and I'm finding £50 a week for heart tablets just to give him a bit more life week by week, here's that absolute CUNT who couldn't care less. So angry! 🤬🤬

@Stan Butler so sorry my friend. I know you tried your best to rescue the poor dog. Bless you too. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Just a thought but knowing SB's a dog lover and how much he cares about Sid, perhaps the break up was due to him knowing the truth and blaming skanky for Blades Death and the fact he wouldn't go along with her lies???
Not that much of a dog or animal lover as he would have done a runner and exposed her lies when Sharon the dog was run over in November last year, the tosser is complicit in everything that has gone on since they started this sham relationship. He's as much a cunt as skank and her grifting cunting family. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 51

ranchdistressing

Taken from page 2 of the wiki, heres the list compiled by a Tattler detailing the animal sufferrings compliments of Cruella de Skanky :( KP’s history with animals is utterly appalling to which WHY have the RSPCA not done anything about her??

Dog – Dogue De Bordeaux – Smurf. When Katie moved to a new property she left Smurf behind, locked up for 14 weeks. Believing he made too much mess to come to her new house. Her groom at the time, Joanne, visited him twice a day without been asked, to make sure he had some human interaction. When Smurf finally came to the new house, he went missing for 6 days, but Katie did not do anything about it. (1)

Dog – Shar Pei – Hooch. Purchased suspiciously soon after Victoria Beckham bought one. Not considering it as a family pet, more a status symbol. She was greatly advised against buying it as the previous owners had said it is too aggressive to be around small children and are hard work. She barely managed a few days with it before she demanded a refund and returned it. (1)

Dog – Great Dane – Scooby. Kept permanently outside until the point it lost so much weight, the groom Joanne, tried to keep it warm with a jumper. When informed that this breed of dog had to be kept inside, she demanded it to be rehomed under a different name so she didn’t get bad publicity. (1)

“In the two years I worked for her she used them for photo opportunities and ditched them when the cameras weren’t around. They were simply a means of enhancing her brand and making her more famous” Joanne Hillman (former Groom for Katie Price) talking about Katie’s relationship with her 3 pet horses at the time. (1)

Kittens – Jenna, Kate and Pete. – Locked in Peter’s study for 6 days, then after Katie said they stank they were moved to a shed. The following morning, Pete was lying dead on the shed floor. Katie was completely indifferent when she was told the terrible news. (1)

Pigmy Hedgehog – Peggy. Escaped from her cage – negligence and not maintaining its home. (2) Katie kept saying she knew it was still about as she left food out and it would disappear. There’s a significant possibility that other animals may have eaten this food though. Especially with dead rats been found in the walls during her renovation program. If she had truly been bothered that the hedgehog was loose, in danger and defecating about the house, you would think she would have but in a little more effort in to rescue it.

Chameleon – Marvin. belonged to Junior but he left it behind when he and Princess moved permanently to their dad’s house for a safe/stable upbringing. Katie claimed the animal soon died of a ‘broken heart’. A condition that, so far, only elephants and humans have been found to have emotions complex enough to suffer from.

The other theory is that, due to the mucky mansion been too expensive to keep warm (especially with Katie being away for days at a time), the heating is left off and the chameleon (being cold blooded and needing a warm environment, or constant access at least to a heat source (such as a heated lamp)), froze to death. (3)

Horse – despite warnings, her poorly maintained perimeter of her horses’ paddock allowed the animal to escape and be collided with on the busy A24 alongside her property. (4)

Dog – Alsatian - Sparkle. Had escaped her home numerous times before (5) finally being hit and killed on the A24 outside her home, just like her horse. (6)

Dog – Alsation – Bear. This is the dog she controversially walked with a bit of blue rope tied in a knot around its neck. No collar, no proper lead – which is illegal, just an inflexible, cheap bit of rope from the stable yard. In the event witnessed, the dog was jumping around all over the place and straining against it. Thus, in great danger of being cut or strangled. (7)

Bear managed to escaped her property 3 times, each time nearly getting hit on the A24 outside her home. In his last escape, he was fortunately found and rescued by a police officer patrolling the road. In response, rather than finally secure her perimeter, or keep the dog safe inside, she rehomed it. (8)

Dog – Alsation – Queenie. Escaped/left outside and was killed. We are told it was run over by the pizza delivery driver. Katie said there was CCTV evidence and she had reported it to the police. Dominos was fully compliant as was the delivery driver, who was shocked to hear such a claim, as she was not aware anything was amiss at the time. However, no incident was reported to the police and despite Dominos repeatedly requesting the CCTV footage, it was never handed over to back up these claims. (9)

Imagine the mental stress this poor delivery driver had to go through during this time.

Cat – Sphynx - Hagrid – informed on here by a tattler that the cat was pinned against a wall by Katie when she was messing around on a mobility scooter. Reported that she did not even check to see if he was okay. Hagrid now seems be rehomed with Amy at the stables where Katie’s horses are kept (10). Although a strange picture was posted by Katie of a cat that looked like Hagrid in an attempt to debunk this claim.

Cat – Sphynx – Dobby. Allegedly had tail bitten off by blade. (12) Finally given away to another home. (10).

Dog – French Bulldog – Rolo. A rare coloured French Bulldog. Only in her care 3 weeks before allegedly being crushed to death in an electric armchair. The dog had been doed-up with CPD oil to keep it quiet and was super sleepy. (13) Another claim that has come out is that Harvey, triggered by loud noises and notoriously hates it when any of the dogs are barking, (14) he was bored/unsupervised and in a rage killed Rolo. Meaning the electric chair was a possible cover for this alternate story, allowing programs such as ‘Harvey and Me’, go ahead. "Someone else" got the blame for this too

Dog- French Bulldog - Precious. Rehomed at Harvey’s house as Carl did not want it around. Finally given away to a TV crew member working on the Mucky Mansion renovation show.

Dog - Blade – locked up either on another property of left outside to bark hours on end. After weeks and weeks of complaints by the neighbours she finally illegally got the hom de-barked even though it is apparently illegal to do so (tattle’s WIKI). This dog has attacked the neighbour’s chickens and ripped off one of her own cat’s tails off!) Blade permanently now has a shock collar on despite it been a banned product.
RIP Blade 4.6.23.

7.5.22 - she's had this poor little mite a while now so will be getting fed-up with him soon, then he'll be passed onto someone else as others have before.https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-welcomes-new-addition-26890057

This list does not include Sharon the Chi killed on the same stretch of road nor poor Blade.
HOW is this woman allowed to continue to own animals? Who's dick is she sucking to keep getting away with this shit? Not just with animals, but with driving laws and such too. WTF is going on?

I was mad yesterday, but seeing this tonight has turned my piss into lava, nevermind boiled it!!

I had to have my black GSD put to sleep in 2021, due to suspected cancer and the days leading up to his passing were horrific and the vets failed him left and right. I didn't get to say goodbye to him properly either (thanks Covid!) and even now, over two years later, I'm haunted by it and still grieving his loss. He'd been my best friend and shadow for nearly 12 years, I miss him every day and I don't think a day goes by when I haven't had a little cry over him. I'd kill for one more minute with him. I'm still grieving for the other dogs (and cats) I've lost over the years too, they all meant the absolute world to me and their loss is a pain that doesn't ever fully heal. I cannot comprehend how anyone can be so reckless and uncaring with a pet.

She is an absolutely abhorrent human being and karma cannot catch up to her quickly enough for my liking. Bitch needs locking up!

• Heart

coolcat2022

VIP Member
And in the middle of it all sits fucking sink boy. Oh as long as Sid is alright, you’re happy to tag along with some animal abusing cunt.
PRICK.

• Angry
  • Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
I haven’t talked about my dog much as losing him recently was just so awful. I nursed him through a horrible illness and I cried (still cry) so much at missing him. I can never envision a situation where I didn’t spend all day and night worrying and trying to keep him safe because that was my job as his owner to do that. Dogs need so much care, even trained ones. They rely on you for everything. They are not wild animals. My dog was not good off lead and he got out once and I chased him as fast as I could screaming his name until he realised he should stop and he fell into a stream 🙈 and I wade in through nettles and picked him up I was cut, bruised, exhausted panicked and then when I got back I made sure he could never get out on his own again. If I wasn’t home I would watch him on a camera indoors. He was given all my spare time and attention, as he should, he wasn’t born to just live like a wild animal and spend time without his owner. Blade was gifted to her and she was privileged to own such a beautiful healthy loyal dog, and she should have treasured him and taken every step to ensure he had a good life. Domesticated dogs are not here to just serve us, we serve them as their ultimate protectors as there are so many ways they can get harmed in modern life. She’s left him for nearly all his life with other people and took him for granted and she won’t even spend long being sad about it. She is a psychopath and many of us already knew that from her mannerisms and life choices. She literally has NO feelings for anything else other than herself. She will just be upset now about how this reflects on her and who to blame. This is why I end up not even knowing if I can be angry with her, she’s just empty. It doesn’t mean anything to her. I am very angry with all her enablers - they know she’s a psychopath, they are in denial or just want the limelight themselves. Protection dogs got a lot of publicity from KP, and now this is the price they pay. They could not take blade back as she was the owner, but they MUST stop gifting these dogs to celebs for promo. They just gave one to Jodie marsh who has a terrible track record herself for dead and injured animals

• Heart
  • Angry

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Funny how this dog was murdered in the exact manner that various other pets of hers have died.
Must be a serial killer of pets unlocking her gate and encouraging her animals to throw themselves under passing cars.
Someone call Columbo!

• Haha
  • Angry

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
Lurker but had to post, hope you don’t mind, after seeing her latest.
Disgusting! It’s been reported he was hit by a car and wasn’t chipped.

• Angry
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Blade: RIP June 2023 no chip
Sharon: RIP Nov 2022 no chip
Captain: Nov 2022 Escaped from house on holiday, did have chip
Precious: Rehomed Sep 2021
Rolo: RIP Jul 2020
Sparkle: RIP Feb 2020
Peggy: Oct 2019 (went missing for weeks)
Bear: Rehomed Apr 2019
Marvin: RIP Nov 2018
Queenie: RIP Feb 2018
Dobby: Rehomed 2018?
Horse: RIP Nov 2017
Vera: RIP Apr 2017

2009 story by her groom
Mentions Dogs: Hooch (returned straight away) Smurf & Scooby. Kittens Pete, Jenna & Kate, RIP Pete

Plus there was the dogs dying in the pool, but I can't find that one.
Please feel free if you want to send that comprehensive list to any organisation....

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

mrspig99

VIP Member
i wonder if there is another reasons for the deaths too? sharon was untagged ,so would also have been un spayed too, a female in heat with all those un tagged, unnutered male dogs (you can bet they are all non vacinated,unnutered and un tagged too) would have been a nuisence for her and also danderous for the kids, with fights breaking out with the dogs etc.,, blade was the biggest dog, so would have been more expensive to feed and would do the biggest poohs. she only has the male chihuahuas left now, if she starts getting female chihuahuas now,she intends breeding dogs to make money. she shouldnt have kids or dogs or any animal, coming to that, because she only thinks of herself.
When she had that dog go missing when she was away in Weymouth or somewhere like that it wasn't chipped either was it?
---
Latest crap
So that's the line she is going with now? That Blade was murdered? How did that happen exactly when he was found by the side of the road? Did someone break into her house, steal the dog, put him in the road and run him over? Does she really think anyone will believe that crock of shit?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

crazycakelady

VIP Member
I honestly can’t put into words how I’m feeling right now haven’t stopped crying since I saw the post earlier. She’s the biggest cunt says it all.
We had our beloved German Shepard Max put to sleep on Friday he was 13 and it was his time and here she is another poor animal killed on her watch she needs a lifetime ban or preferably she needs to OD I know it’s harsh but it would make the world a much safer place

• Heart
Reactions: 50