Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest pictures from The Sun.
Is that the white Mini behind her that Sinky picked her up in last week? He's still playing musical chairs with all his 'miwwionaiire' cars then.
---
all I can see is that shape behind her, is it part of the tree as it looks remarkably like one of my pointers having a piss - as they would if faced with her ....
---

Sorry Stan just seen your post!
I think it's that rusty metal horse she wanted fixing ( for free) one time.
---
Hellooo! happy Friday!

Reactions: 14
Yet again, she chooses the best backdrops for her prowfessional photographs...! I thought she was grifting a few months ago for someone to come and take it away...?!
Repair it, take it away, adopt it.. that was leaning up against the tree a few weeks ago when she was pretending to do a backgrid pap walk with sink boy
must be pissed and face planted.

Wonder when these pictures were taken and if they are recent wonder if the council know sink boys still got his cars he's trying to flog at Pricey Towers despite the threat of legal action. AGAIN just shows the gruesome twosomes contempt for anything and the law.

When is she gonna ever give up? The delusion is beyond ridiculous now. No one cares anymore just the thick fuckers on her insta that think that the cunt does no wrong.
Will she try to get out of the next BH? Or does she have absolutely no choice in that she has to attend in person or can they proceed without it being there?
The BH has got to be the last chance saloon. She's getting away with everything. I'm starting to think that she's not going to get what's coming to her at all.

Reactions: 20
The biggest surprise with this book is that she hasn't had her name added to the cover! Surprised she didn't have it written as By Amy Price and MEEEEEE! She usually always has to get MEEEEE in somewhere!
There’ll be a reason why Kipper’s name isn’t on the book. Probably she would need to declare her share to BH. Sly cow.

Reactions: 18
There’ll be a reason why Kipper’s name isn’t on the book. Probably she would need to declare her share to BH. Sly cow.
It's so skank can't be sued for any libelous defamatory or breaches of restraining orders.

Reactions: 16
Ah, a book, probably ghostwritten and a complete work of fiction.

So who will take one for the team and buy this pile of shite??

Reactions: 11
Perhaps this is why they have kept the transplant secret, they are going for the 'big reveal' to coincide with the book launch to get her on all the daytime TV sofas to talk about it?
No that ship has sailed, no way will they get back on the box
---
Ah, a book, probably ghostwritten and a complete work of fiction.

So who will take one for the team and buy this pile of shite??
It’ll be in Poundland within a month

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.