Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to have you back xx

Reactions: 17
That would be to much to hope for... The gravy trains in jeopardy and if skank falls off the radar the clan will sink without a trace, this is nothing more than a reinvention of the skank the misunderstood, exploited and used poor Katie by people in the industry, friends and ex's.

Reactions: 15

Welcome back! I have just been lurking lately but I have missed your posts and your positivity

Reactions: 17
This book is a FARCE.
It won’t be much about her health issues, or why wouldn’t all her three children be on the cover.
Why is Katie Price on the cover with her mum, where is Sophie and Danny? Why just one kid on the cover on the book about the terminally ill mother? This is weird as hell? Seriously? Why not the three of her children all hugging each other? This is some bull crap,

Reactions: 20
Bra too small and probably straight out of the packet given the lack of grubbiness. Seems she's learned that her hands/arms were too light compared to her bisto face in the last profeshanul modell shoot , trouble is now her filtered to fuck face is too light compared to the rest of her!

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2211933
STRIGHT?
Full of lies more like.
So how many contradictions will this contain compared to KP's autobiographies?
I hope the ex's lawyers are still on standby
Comes out the day before BH
Wow, AFP is a phenomenal woman, isn’t she? So terminal for all this time and still had the time to write a book? What do you want to bet that Skanky directed a ghost writer with what made up things to write?

Are there chapters like:
How to be a successful enabler
Creative ways to secrete money
How to be a permissive mother to ensure your daughter becomes a multimillionaire
How to protect your adult daughter at all costs, even when it’s not in the interests of the grandchildren

Let me stop…..

Reactions: 22
Yay!!!! Welcome back

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2211933
STRIGHT?
Full of lies more like.
So how many contradictions will this contain compared to KP's autobiographies?
I hope the ex's lawyers are still on standby
Comes out the day before BH
So mummy dearest says all the things that Kipper can’t say due to legal shit. This isn’t going to be a biased it’s all the men’s fault book is it. I would have more respect if it was even slightly truthful eg. I wished I had been harder on her, said no more often, stopped her impulsiveness. But we’re not gonna get that are we . I’m sure some dodgy site will do a review so we don’t have to put any ££ into kipper and the grifters mitts

Reactions: 18
Welcome back pressie for Smillie....

Reactions: 25
Sorry skank but my gaze was immediately drawn to the horses arse in the background not your filtered photoshopped to fuck sickly pose.

Reactions: 25
Via Zoom or Teams or old fashioned Skype?

Reactions: 9
KP now flogging books 'written by family members'. What next, will we be seeing a series of Childrens books written and illustrated by Harvey (I could actually see this happening).

Amy Price is a nobody, can't see who would buy this book.
I can't understand why a publisher thinks there would be a market for this book in the first place! Although I was reading something on IG about MM, and it was talking about how these days Hollywood producers will decide whether people get a part or not based on their IG follower numbers, so maybe the publisher is banking on KP's 2.3 million ( imaginary) followers to buy it? If so they are in for a shock!

Reactions: 13
Wish the Sun would give other young girls a chance

They only print her for the comments / negative clicks

So many prettier nice girls out there needing a break. Why does she hoard the opps with her gross plastic surgery

Reactions: 12
all I can see is that shape behind her, is it part of the tree as it looks remarkably like one of my pointers having a piss - as they would if faced with her ....
---
all I can see is that shape behind her, is it part of the tree as it looks remarkably like one of my pointers having a piss - as they would if faced with her ....
Sorry Stan just seen your post!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
#280 Skanky is a crook, Davros done a book - to get her off the hook, but no one gives a fook

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.