Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This fine piece of fiction is on Amazon for the bargain price of £18.40. Presumably it’s just the 40p that will be going to charity? Honestly, I had to laugh when I saw the mothership wants to ‘put the record straight’. What could she possibly have to say that anyone with half a brain would believe?
Coming out just before the latest BH. I'm guessing it will be all 'my poor daughter was abused as a kid and has been groomed and gaslighted by men, that's why she owes 4 million, is cruel to animals and has eleventy five drug driving convictions. Don't lock her up pweeease'

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I do wonder if one day she will push PA to far, especially now J and P are older and he will spill all the beans

Reactions: 28
So the book is AFPs who is not bankrupt (financially, she is definitely bankrupt morally) so surely any defamatory comments can result in her or her estate being sued?

Reactions: 24
Question, given that they're flogging the Terminal mum narrative. What happens when she shuffles off this mortal coil and leaves a healthy wodge of mattress cash to skank. Will it go to her or into the bankruptcy coffers?
Also will skank lay claim to the royalties of the work of fiction?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just saw AFP is bringing out a fictional book.
The title should be "The Enabler"

Just on a second note, why when celebs duck up do they feel the need to tell the world that they were, are, feeling suicidal. Ie. Scoff
You fucked up! Deal with it, it's called real life! .....pisses me right off.
---
Question, given that they're flogging the Terminal mum narrative. What happens when she shuffles off this mortal coil and leaves a healthy wodge of mattress cash to skank. Will it go to her or into the bankruptcy coffers?
And how do you sue a dead person?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Afternoon everyone ❤
So a "last word" book by Amy the terminal dictated by skank and no doubt full of bullshit, excuses and digs at skanks ex's for daughter dearest "mistakes". Thinking no publisher would give skank a penny for another autobiography so she's had to rope old duck face in to help out, said a few times the clan will circle the wagons when the gravy train is in peril. This is nothing more than a sympathy ploy to get skank out the tit and hopefully a bit of TV time and work offers. The gravy trains coming off the rails and clan skank are trying to get it back on track.
Back on topic doing a spaghetti carbonara for tea for my sons and their girlfriends,, Stan's having sausage&mash with onion gravy. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It says on Facebook that the proceeds are being donated to several hospitals
Hope that is right so at least they can get some money out of her lies
Notice the very careful wording of the donations. Says 'funds raised', doesn't say all 'funds/income/profits' just funds.

Could be anything. Plus they will no doubt deduct expenses etc. Charities will be lucky to see a few quid if that...

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Taking the piss with that title! Nobody has the last word with skank around, not even AFP The Sussex Apostle
---
WHO is going to buy this bullshit anyway? :LOL:

Methinks Us Lot are more well-placed to write The Troof abaaht skanky rather than the woman who created the minging old baggage to begin with ie; the one who hawked her daughter around to seedy "photographers" as a young teenager then binned the fee for herself, the brawling old bat who sees nothing at all in the behaviours of said drink/drug-addled, child & animal neglecting munter.

Yes this is going to be a best-seller like skanky's old crap :)

I presume they managed to persuade a ghost-writer to concoct this crap than?
Oh, and just to get noticed she goes under the name PRICE.
It's AMY INFIELD isn't it?? 🤷‍♀️
A.Me Ame, meeeee......

• Haha
Ryan has deffo been to the Katie Price academy of spelling 😂
What is wrong with these people? Constantly begging on Instagram - ring around some commercial estate agents in the area you lazy fuckwit and sort it out yourself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s cash hidden somewhere, they won’t know anything about it.😡
---
Oh no does it never end. Another pack of lies being peddled out. Why can’t they just leave it, she’s finished. That book will be in the bargain bin for £1.99 and at the car boot for 50p by the end of the Summer.

• Haha
I wonder what AFP will say about Andre, Reid and Hayler...their lawyers will be very interested
Ooh, their lawyers will be interested - but who will sue A.me once she croaks. Yep, this has Kipper all over it. Just another way to get ITS poison claws into everyone who dared to slander her but for once, she can't be blamed for Amy the Immortals' opinion. Grrr. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
In the interview she did with John Bishop she alluded that she was raped by a family member too, wonder if that will be in there.
(at 5.48)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m sooo pissed off with the shite,think I will have to have a break as well.🙁
Awww..... no, not you too Dolly :confused:
Hang on in there sweetie, you never know when we'll need your ginormous piss-pot.
Guess who replied to my pm on fb?
Char Chit, that's who! He'd loved to be interviewed about his artwork! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is this their attempt to circumvent the restraining orders and legal action by the exes, because they can slag off everyone under “Amy’s” name and it’s unlikely police or lawyers would take any action or if they did take any action against Amy, it’s unlikely she will be around for the repercussions, very sneaky!!!
I was just about to say the same. Who would question a dying woman's words? (they should in this case, but imagine the 'be kind' hive that'll come after anyone who does!) .

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.