Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will they both be on TV promoting this book?
I don’t think her mum is well enough
So will KP expect to go on to promote it
Yes of course it will, especially considering it'll be the skank dishing out all the bullshit to the captive Ghost Writer. All the more reason for the Ex-Husband Squad to get this crap closed down too :)

"It says on Facebook that the proceeds are being donated to several hospitals"
On a strictly Del-Boy basis, ie 1p in the pound to charity and the rest into A Mattress Fund, therefore said hospitals will score about 75p in total

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol @Pom Bear ~ I love this :love::ROFLMAO:😂
Should we name them 'Kipper &The Grifters?'
Hmm.....:unsure:What songs would they play...

'I want to break free'

'I've got a luverly bunch of coconuts'

'I'm a barbie girl'

'Love is like Oxygen'

Feel free to add loads more Krusties to keep the laughter going! x
'Grifting 9 to 5' 😁 What a way to make a livin'!
---
View attachment 2211933
STRIGHT?
Full of lies more like.
So how many contradictions will this contain compared to KP's autobiographies?
I hope the ex's lawyers are still on standby
Comes out the day before BH
So when you thought she couldn't possibly use someone anymore than she has done. She squeezes the enabler dry to the very last drop, getting her to lie and cover up for her as a very last favour and to cash in before she dies. Just wow!
---
Taking the piss with that title! Nobody has the last word with skank around, not even AFP The Sussex Apostle
---
WHO is going to buy this bullshit anyway? :LOL:

Methinks Us Lot are more well-placed to write The Troof abaaht skanky rather than the woman who created the minging old baggage to begin with ie; the one who hawked her daughter around to seedy "photographers" as a young teenager then binned the fee for herself, the brawling old bat who sees nothing at all in the behaviours of said drink/drug-addled, child & animal neglecting munter.

Yes this is going to be a best-seller like skanky's old crap :)

I presume they managed to persuade a ghost-writer to concoct this crap than?
Our Wilma and SmilieKylie could write 'Kipper, The black and white Troof'. They'd do a bang up job!
---
It says on Facebook that the proceeds are being donated to several hospitals
Hope that is right so at least they can get some money out of her lies
That's a bit mean. Why not give the £3.00 it generates in a lump sum to one hospital instead of giving them all 42 pence each?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Another addition for the poundland selection of literary genius, won't even make it to the Richard and Judy Book Club

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only hospitals that’ll receive any money from that puerile tome will be the ones that next perform any surgery on KP’s minging norks or face.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2211933
STRIGHT?
Full of lies more like.
So how many contradictions will this contain compared to KP's autobiographies?
I hope the ex's lawyers are still on standby
Comes out the day before BH
What a bizarre project. I didn't see this coming.
Who would buy this? A book by the mother of KP? Amy isn't a celeb. There's no public interest in her.
'Harvey and Me' book flopped, and this will flop harder.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
OMG me too - those threads move at a mile a minute, very entertaining! This will always be my fave one though, she just needs to give us some tea!! X
Noooo...don't entice her out of hiding. If Kipper does something even remotely entertaining now, during groomer-gate, i'll have to give up work and put my son up for adoption.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What a bizarre project. I didn't see this coming.
Who would buy this? A book by the mother of KP? Amy isn't a celeb. There's no public interest in her.
'Harvey and Me' book flopped, and this will flop harder.

The deluded fuckwit fans are already fawning over it on Facebook & Instagram. It's vomit inducing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The deluded fuckwit fans are already fawning over it on Facebook & Instagram. It's vomit inducing.
It's a pointless project. KP has truly bled the tap dry on autobiographies but I'm sure she'll squeeze out another one, after this desperate attempt of an autobiography by Amy.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I wonder what AFP will say about Andre, Reid and Hayler...their lawyers will be very interested

Reactions: 25
Imagine having a daughter so vile that you have to write a book to defend it. The Last Word 😂😂😂 who does she think she is??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.