Katie Price #277 kank looks even more grotty and smelly, Krusties give praise to clever Judge Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what will happen when the restraining order is up 🤨 not that long left, really. I bet MP and KH are dreading it. Wonder if they will will try and extend 🤔
Evidence would point that it would be granted. They might even get one for KH at the same time. A bit like a BOGOF.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Hot tub guys aren't plumbers, but they are specially trained hot tub engineers. That thing will need a huge amount of cleaning done to all the pipes for the jets, they will be full of algae and god knows what. It will need it's filter replacing and new silver balls, plus cleaning and refilling. ( a time consuming job). It also looks as though it doesn't have a lid on it which will need replacing. Just had to do this on mine, it was a 6 month wait for a new lid ( they have to come from the US) and cost £400. I would say given the state of that thing it should be between £500-£1000 to get it up and running again, and then if you don't check the water and balance the ph, chlorine etc daily it will soon be rank again. If that guy is going to do that in return for free advertising he is a mug. How many of her 'fan's' are likely to be potential customers for him? You are right about them needing to be earthed properly ( we had a special plug outlet installed for ours, again more cost) it can be fatal. We had friends whose 18 year old son was sadly electricuted by their hot tub ( not in the UK though, somewhere with dodgy wiring).

We go to centre parcs and our villa has a huge hot tub
every day the water etc is checked twice a day without fail and is constantly on
cannot fault how good they are with maintanance

Reactions: 22
I see Cole is putting on the weight lately, ...posing in the gym Cole don't make you look slimmer lol 😅😅😅🤭 x ...

Resizer_16842617245081.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Quick update gammon&egg pies out the oven look ok,, one didn't last long when the neighbors little girl came in and decided "wow you make the bestest pies there my favourite can i stay for tea" 🤣🤣View attachment 2174511View attachment 2174512View attachment 2174513
Stan those chips look delicious! I was never given chips as a child, but my auntie used to make chips yours look as lovely as those did 😋😋

when I first saw your photos I thought Skank had posted them. Frankly I was astounded, then reasoned that someone else must have cooked the pies. But no I was just being a muppet and then sla.

can anyone imagine Skank making such a yummy homemade meal created with such care and love? No, me neither.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Our gorgeous lovely Pom Bear has posted fab pics on Westcrackhead fred..omg…we know how clever our Pom is..bloody hilarous.Somecread in the sun said about photo of Westcrack (filtered to duck) oh she looks like Marilyn,hence her nickname on the fred..

One of Poms pics
9574-C109-5-C24-4-D6-E-8-EAA-D46-A38-D2-BC7-A.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I had a rewatch of this, can anyone explain why she's so confident that she won't loose the house? Also notice how when Jeremy mentions about paying her debts and starting over how she smirks before she answers, knowing full well she has no intention of paying anyone back, ever.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I had a rewatch of this, can anyone explain why she's so confident that she won't loose the house? Also notice how when Jeremy mentions about paying her debts and starting over how she smirks before she answers, knowing full well she has no intention of paying anyone back, ever.

bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
It must be a strange way of living when you look in the mirror and your beauty has gone. I was never attractive ever in my life. Even on my wedding day. I had Chanel do my makeup. Best make up I ever had. But I always had unsymmetrical features, just weird looking. I just look at myself now in the mirror and I look old. But I’m sensible enough to know that once you start moving to things about on your face, then everything else looks wrong. Father Time went on a hike across my face and he brought his friends along with him too.
But when you have been beautiful and desired and loved by the public, and that lump of love is withdrawn, it must feel strange and unpleasant. Price was beautiful and so was Daniela. But not now, not physically anyway. Daniela is more likeable and seems like she gave a tit about her kids and pets etc.
Price just looks like a freak show. And now in the fourth act of her life she is surrounded by a cast of characters I personally wouldn’t allow across my doorway.
If only she would let go of that huge rubber band of karma she is tugging on. Had therapy and disappeared into life and enjoyed the remnants of her kids childhoods. She doesn’t realise she is blessed

• Heart
Reactions: 42
My brother got booked for a job, he’s a carpenter. And when he went to the address it was Ray Winstone
He got paid. No one asked anyone for autographs. No Instagram boosts. Just a worker doing a job and being paid for it.
You have to wonder why she couldn’t get anyone local. Actually you don’t. They all know her scheming non paying ways

Reactions: 29
This is what I meant about the scar around her head, it's white and stands out from her tanned skin. She also had a scar along the top from her brow lift.

Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 20.09.45.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It must be a strange way of living when you look in the mirror and your beauty has gone. I was never attractive ever in my life. Even on my wedding day. I had Chanel do my makeup. Best make up I ever had. But I always had unsymmetrical features, just weird looking. I just look at myself now in the mirror and I look old. But I’m sensible enough to know that once you start moving to things about on your face, then everything else looks wrong. Father Time went on a hike across my face and he brought his friends along with him too.
But when you have been beautiful and desired and loved by the public, and that lump of love is withdrawn, it must feel strange and unpleasant. Price was beautiful and so was Daniela. But not now, not physically anyway. Daniela is more likeable and seems like she gave a tit about her kids and pets etc.
Price just looks like a freak show. And now in the fourth act of her life she is surrounded by a cast of characters I personally wouldn’t allow across my doorway.
If only she would let go of that huge rubber band of karma she is tugging on. Had therapy and disappeared into life and enjoyed the remnants of her kids childhoods. She doesn’t realise she is blessed
pepe,Daniella Westcrack is a vile nasty person,sacked from all her work for turning up late or not turning up,she is nasty person,on ❄Since 14 or earlier,taking coke whilst in labour,her kids have nothing to do with her,she falls out with them all the time,also pack of lies re her surgery,near death etc when she’s been out on the piss and coked up,Another Skanky.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Had to take a bit of a break from all the tit from Skanks.
My best friend of 40 years passed away today so spent a day keeping busy crafting and gardening. Only the best are taken too soon.
Never give up Krusties good will over evil just might take a little bit longer for karma to arrive but by God it will. Keep positive. Hugs to you all xx

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25

She talks utter shite and is delusional. She’s not at the “other side of her bankruptcy” and it’s her own fault not “two other people”. duck off love

• Angry
Reactions: 35

Duper's delight

• Angry
Reactions: 24
God Almighty.... she looks a mess even filtered to the brink of extinction.... and there she is advertising clothes that are so cheap you can find better on a market stall ... top mowdel right there .. who is this Jythehellwudyoubother clothing range aimed at ... Comfort wear for OAPs on a restricted income ??? High fashion its not
---

I was right ... that is 1000000% a wig ... I am a full time wiggy that has amazing thick perfect hair that looks crap like that if i am not paying attention ... the hair is too thick, the colour is all wrong - a block dark colour with no highlights, the cut has no movement ... its a cheap bargain basement job of a wig sat on the head of a lazy clueless tithead who can't be arsed even attempting to look after it
@tracey3871 I know you’ve talked about your wig use before….can I ask (if you don’t mind) do you do any kind of sport and do they stay secure? Thanks x. To keep on topic Skanky is a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.