Katie Price #277 kank looks even more grotty and smelly, Krusties give praise to clever Judge Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG.... This makes me feel quite ick.....

An insider, speaking to the Daily Star, added: “Katie wants to show Princess some of the amazing places she’s worked over the years.
“It’s looking like it could be called something like Educating Princess because it’ll be all about Katie showing her how the world works.”

The world, as far as Skanky sees it, is a fantasy world where no fucker works except her.... (cough...)
Any one of us would be better placed to show Princess how the world really works. She’s completely deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It will be interesting to see which of her offspring will be on the mememe trip. H will probably have no choice, Jr has made his mind up. P is in the middle of GCSEs and ultimately had a sensible head. But what about J&B? Will she take them and dump them by a pool, or is she restrained from taking them outside of the country and therefore dump them on a mug rather than let the responsible parent have access?

And wonder how the red tops will spin her billionth bankrupt holiday of the year?

But funny how she can ask multiple questions about her lifestyle for a podcast, but cannot answer questions to a court!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm curious why she is doing her own manicures and pedicures now (badly)?

Is it because no-one will do them for free anymore?
She showed that manicure and pedi the same day she had her hair done, probably popped into D&T nails. I very much doubt she is capable of doing her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
because he is now at the age were he can see for himself that she is toxic he may love her as his mother but he as prob realised it would not turn out good for him in the long run to have much contact with her(also as he seemed to start to distance himself from her just after his 16th birthday just maybe his dad as given his side of the story of the breakdown of the relationship and shown him some proof of what actually caused the breakdown of the relationship between him and Katie(Peter as never really slagged her off in the press he may have said he disagrees with her ways but he never calls her that BI.CH like she calls him that CU.T and blames everything that is wrong in her life on him)i do think Princess is going the same way and now she is older is putting her foot down on the pictures and videos her mother takes and puts out with her in most kids are not stupid and make their own minds up at some point
I suspect Princess already knows why her dad and Kipper broke up. If I was given a juicy secret at 16, no way could I not have relayed the info to someone else who should know the truth.

Reactions: 23
I'm curious why she is doing her own manicures and pedicures now (badly)?

Is it because no-one will do them for free anymore?
It's gotta be all outta freebies by now, it's been all over the world grifting freebies, there's nobody else left to con. It's got a terrible reputation when it comes to paying. I think all freebies have dried up.
What happened to that guy who did her extensions? The one who looked like he'd been smacked in the face with a red hot frying pan on a daily basis?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That would be so good. In so many videos she's posted in the past you can tell he's frustrated because he doesn't know how to say no to her, he wanders off and swears and she makes him come back and say he loves her. I recognise that behaviour, my dad was a bit like that, as kids we were never allowed to disagree or to have our own opinions. It all kicked off when we were old enough to leave home though 😁 This will have gone on longer with H as he wasn't able to leave.
IMHO Harvey would have loved to go to Autism's Got Talent. Why didn't she give Anna etc a reason? i.e. Harvey doesn't feel up to it today? She couldn't be arsed is all, as it didn't benefit her.

Reactions: 17
IMHO Harvey would have loved to go to Autism's Got Talent. Why didn't she give Anna etc a reason? i.e. Harvey doesn't feel up to it today? She couldn't be arsed is all, as it didn't benefit her.
Is it possible she was ‘disinvited’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It's gotta be all outta freebies by now, it's been all over the world grifting freebies, there's nobody else left to con. It's got a terrible reputation when it comes to paying. I think all freebies have dried up.
What happened to that guy who did her extensions? The one who looked like he'd been smacked in the face with a red hot frying pan on a daily basis?
Turdo?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was quickly binned after he asked to be paid then he had the audacity to post that photo of the suitcase on the driveway with all the other scattered crap. He ran out of usefulness - au revoir!
---
That's him Oozy Turdo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You mean Ozzy Turdo... He of the hamster cheeks....

1684670760622.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm waiting for skanky to wear a pair of these...

idiotboots.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.