Katie Price #277 kank looks even more grotty and smelly, Krusties give praise to clever Judge Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also remember poor Princess has been with KP when she has been out of control
And would Princess really want to travel the world with her drunk/drugged mum with CW trailing aling

• Haha
Reactions: 21
and its a saturday night, perfect for egg hunting,getting pissed and eating free steak and chips, grifted from some poor sap who thinks hes getting free publicity and best end of the deal, wait untill she turns up with H at the "all you can eat buffet", the owner will realise hes been had and if the poor sods good looking or skanky is drunk enough, he will get a blow job off her, to save cleaning her teeth!
I didn't want to laugh at the cleaning her teeth comment as its pretty disgusting. But I did.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also remember poor Princess has been with KP when she has been out of control
And would Princess really want to travel the world with her drunk/drugged mum with CW trailing aling
Sinkboy would like it though.......................................................

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy Sunday Krusties ☀
We're off out pottery painting with the kids today (they are 26 and 29) for the youngest's birthday treat.
Please keep these threads to a minimum so I can catch up later.
KFP you are still a smelly hoe bag. We can smell you in Hampshire 🤮
I can smell her in Yorkshire

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think part of Harveys independence that he is learning at college has been learning to say 'no' to things he doesn't want to do. Kipper won't like it one bit ... Harvey may not want to go to Ibiza, I suspect that he decided that he did not want to do Autisms got talent last night ... I hope so, because if he is now doing this then it will stop much of the exploitation of him going forward
That would be so good. In so many videos she's posted in the past you can tell he's frustrated because he doesn't know how to say no to her, he wanders off and swears and she makes him come back and say he loves her. I recognise that behaviour, my dad was a bit like that, as kids we were never allowed to disagree or to have our own opinions. It all kicked off when we were old enough to leave home though 😁 This will have gone on longer with H as he wasn't able to leave.

Reactions: 19
😆🤣🤣 I think that's a medical term her surgeon used in consultation. He's sure to be the best of the best!
---

Really? The gob she's got on her they'll need to run that through some serious legal checks before she goes ahead.
In fact, I hope they don't.
It’s her pisspot , the incontinent drug addicted alcoholic slag 🤪
Is she still taking H to Ibiza? I’m amazed it’s been okayed. Supposing he kicks right off over there? If she’s off her face who’s going to be looking out for him? I think this is a terrible idea. At least when she was trying to hawk him around the uk they were on home ground and could get him home quickly.
Sadly I think that we, as tax payers, will be paying for Harveys 2 carers to go on holiday as well to look after him whilst she gets wasted and pissed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I can smell her in Yorkshire
Funny but I wondered what that stench was that came in on a northerly wind across the Channel.
There was me thinking it was the farmers muckspreading but in fact its the stench of effluent from the gardens at the crappy Shack along with the pong from the thing itself wafting across the English Channel..............................

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't Pete tell him 'troofs' about his mother and what she's done at 16? He's going to be doing the same when P gets to 16, then they can make their own mind up. It's been said by Willow that all the ex blokes know awful, shocking things she's done but won't tell the press for the kid's sake. Even Alex won't spill all that in public.
I believe this to be true.

She shut up about Pete, shut up when Boyson said 'enough is enough' and threatened to tell all and has also left Alex alone. Alex Andersons parents are loaded as are Leonandos so could legally shut her up. So that leaves the only 'whipping boy' poor Kerian.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
i wonder if she gets all the surgeons to sign NDR's too because we never hear them moan about her care treament of anything (or lack off)?

Reactions: 17
Erm.... If you were all at the 'park' today, why post pics of when you were actually away abroad....? (I am confused....)
I think it's made up crap content. It's the same as the 'I'm having a pie for tea today, what are you having' bollocks that gets posted on her Facebook. It's all vaguely domestic and 'mumsy' sounding.
Remember when she was in Ireland and 'she' allegedly wrote to her fans 'I'm making a roast dinner'.....nope, you weren't even in the country!
Someone else is writing this crap whilst she's probably necking a bottle of vodka in the rancid hovel.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
because he is now at the age were he can see for himself that she is toxic he may love her as his mother but he as prob realised it would not turn out good for him in the long run to have much contact with her(also as he seemed to start to distance himself from her just after his 16th birthday just maybe his dad as given his side of the story of the breakdown of the relationship and shown him some proof of what actually caused the breakdown of the relationship between him and Katie(Peter as never really slagged her off in the press he may have said he disagrees with her ways but he never calls her that BI.CH like she calls him that CU.T and blames everything that is wrong in her life on him)i do think Princess is going the same way and now she is older is putting her foot down on the pictures and videos her mother takes and puts out with her in most kids are not stupid and make their own minds up at some point
Curious as to why Skanky has stopped showing the Princess Tattoo?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.