Katie Price #277 kank looks even more grotty and smelly, Krusties give praise to clever Judge Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would PA be allowed to stop Princess
When is her birthday ? Princess will be 16 this year can he legal stop her going with her mum
Plus how will they go to USA thought she was banned
It's just monkey tennis again ... Princess is about to start college and she has good management with Clare ....she isn't daft, she can see which parent is the successful one in the industry ... she also keeps her distance from Kipper, cant imagine Princess wanting to be with her 24/7, she will have seen her drink for a start, ... also, Princess may not actually want to be in the public eye as an adult
---
Wonder if they would follow his real face .... 🤔
---
Is that the same 'park' where she said she was taking Harvey for daily walks not that long ago? ( i.e. her back garden)
Show us the pictures of you kids and Carol at the park and I might believe you were all there

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought she was doing that with sink boy last year. Like Pete you bleep is going to allow it, she’s just talking delusional rubbish has usual.
AS IF................................................... Now why would Peter allow skanky to "manage" P's future when she has access to CAN for representation?

Reactions: 16
OMG.... This makes me feel quite ick.....

An insider, speaking to the Daily Star, added: “Katie wants to show Princess some of the amazing places she’s worked over the years.
“It’s looking like it could be called something like Educating Princess because it’ll be all about Katie showing her how the world works.”

The world, as far as Skanky sees it, is a fantasy world where no fucker works except her.... (cough...)
I seem to remember that Princess has travelled a LOT with her Dad and Emily ... never seen Kipper in Dubai, maybe Princess could show her around ... and, I doubt Princess has much interest in the seedy spots Kipper has been recently haunting...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As if in a million years PA would allow this. The endless rubbish she spouts on a daily basis is making her a total laughing stock. All of those kids are better off having as little to do with her as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Did we ever find out why the relationship between Junior and KP cooled?
It’s been cool for a long time now.

Reactions: 14
Is she still taking H to Ibiza? I’m amazed it’s been okayed. Supposing he kicks right off over there? If she’s off her face who’s going to be looking out for him? I think this is a terrible idea. At least when she was trying to hawk him around the uk they were on home ground and could get him home quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

This reminds me of that TV interview she did, rocking back and forth she’s off her nut on something, she can’t stay still.
That's what I noticed straight away, she's rocking again......and that greasy barnet :sick: Maybe Harvey is a bit confused because he's in a noisy
place and his manic mother has probably been shrieking instructions to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Skanks not getting paid for H or herself to appear and no freebies plus no backgrid staged pictures to sell because there'll be plenty of people posting pictures to social media, if skank can't make any money she won't make any effort but it shows one thing how selfish she is spoiling the night for H and people wanting to see him.
Why would anyone want to see him anyway? The only one out of that lot whom I think actually "cared" about H is his gran, old AFP, and she's going nowhere let alone a crowded auditorium. Certainly skank wouldn't go unless there was something in it for HER.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Didn't Pete tell him 'troofs' about his mother and what she's done at 16? He's going to be doing the same when P gets to 16, then they can make their own mind up. It's been said by Willow that all the ex blokes know awful, shocking things she's done but won't tell the press for the kid's sake. Even Alex won't spill all that in public.

Is she still taking H to Ibiza? I’m amazed it’s been okayed. Supposing he kicks right off over there? If she’s off her face who’s going to be looking out for him? I think this is a terrible idea. At least when she was trying to hawk him around the uk they were on home ground and could get him home quickly.
Don’t suppose that video was taken in the airport and they’re already off to Ibiza for next weekends appearance?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It's just monkey tennis again ... Princess is about to start college and she has good management with Clare ....she isn't daft, she can see which parent is the successful one in the industry ... she also keeps her distance from Kipper, cant imagine Princess wanting to be with her 24/7, she will have seen her drink for a start, ... also, Princess may not actually want to be in the public eye as an adult
---

Wonder if they would follow his real face .... 🤔
---

Show us the pictures of you kids and Carol at the park and I might believe you were all there
Hahaha it looks like he was caught fiddling with himself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't Pete tell him 'troofs' about his mother and what she's done at 16? He's going to be doing the same when P gets to 16, then they can make their own mind up. It's been said by Willow that all the ex blokes know awful, shocking things she's done but won't tell the press for the kid's sake. Even Alex won't spill all that in public.
Thanks Helena, for some reason I’d forgotten about his.x

Reactions: 12
because he is now at the age were he can see for himself that she is toxic he may love her as his mother but he as prob realised it would not turn out good for him in the long run to have much contact with her(also as he seemed to start to distance himself from her just after his 16th birthday just maybe his dad as given his side of the story of the breakdown of the relationship and shown him some proof of what actually caused the breakdown of the relationship between him and Katie(Peter as never really slagged her off in the press he may have said he disagrees with her ways but he never calls her that BI.CH like she calls him that CU.T and blames everything that is wrong in her life on him)i do think Princess is going the same way and now she is older is putting her foot down on the pictures and videos her mother takes and puts out with her in most kids are not stupid and make their own minds up at some point

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There have been so many things .. we know about her behaviour around his siblings J&B, the lies about KH, pimping his brother Harvey out in nightclubs ... and ... the truth about Slapgate ... the truth of the social services involvement and her court cases ... but, there will be many more things that we won't know about. I dont think its just Junior ... Princess is younger, but, she has also put distance in and as she gets older that distance will increase. I wouldn't be surprised if Junior cuts her off altogether at some point

Reactions: 21
Princess's birthday is 29th of June. So if Pete is going to sit her down and tell her why he really divorced her mum, it's going to be soon.
I think talking about these schemes in public is an attempt to make Princess side with her mum and for Skank to try and get P to agree to a project where they're committed and spending time together before she's 16.
Putting things in public and in the press is how she piles pressure on, it's emotional blackmail. Probably the same with the tattoo she had.

It will be interesting to see if Princess stays away from Skank (like Jnr did).....from August onwards.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I think part of Harveys independence that he is learning at college has been learning to say 'no' to things he doesn't want to do. Kipper won't like it one bit ... Harvey may not want to go to Ibiza, I suspect that he decided that he did not want to do Autisms got talent last night ... I hope so, because if he is now doing this then it will stop much of the exploitation of him going forward

Reactions: 26
He was simply fucked-off with the skank and when he did not have to visit it he chose not to. Doubtless he knows for himself what the thing is like and would rather AVOID at all cost - its simpler that way with no skank involvement

This reminds me of that TV interview she did, rocking back and forth she’s off her nut on something, she can’t stay still.
Oh no. Oh Harvey. That wonderful kid, he looks so subdued. Can’t the law protect him from being filmed?
Regarding Princess, she can’t sign any contract until she reaches maturity, thats18 here. She can’t be held liable for anything. Her parents would have to give consent for any money or working endeavour she is involved in. Children who earn money are more protected these days thankfully.
Regarding Princes and Junior. Whatever you might think about their mother, and a cursory glance over my past comments would suggest I’m not a fan of this woman. She is still their mother, and they will always love her. I don’t think it is helpful, or correct to second guess the kids motives regarding Price, except to accept they clearly live their mum. Those of us who have raise kids, especially teenager, who usually are ‘challenging’ to say the least. Their relationship will change with everyone as they become adults. That’s how it works.

Happy Sunday Krusties ☀
We're off out pottery painting with the kids today (they are 26 and 29) for the youngest's birthday treat.
Please keep these threads to a minimum so I can catch up later.
KFP you are still a smelly hoe bag. We can smell you in Hampshire 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.