Katie Price #277 kank looks even more grotty and smelly, Krusties give praise to clever Judge Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given that her home seems to be literally peppered with bowls and buckets, and Bunny sleeping on the floor, will she will readdress the burglars flooding Her bathroom and kitchen story?…. Doubtful, but I’m sure we have the really reason plain to see.

Reactions: 12
Given that her home seems to be literally peppered with bowls and buckets, and Bunny sleeping on the floor, will she will readdress the burglars flooding Her bathroom and kitchen story?…. Doubtful, but I’m sure we have the really reason plain to see.
Haha she can grift some cheap hair, nails and rags but still cannot grift a new roof 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
How the mighty have fallen. Skanky is not even in the gutter now, she’s down the drain floating along with the sewage heading for the sewage processing plant. Bye,bye.
compare her to all the other ladettes back in her day, Zoe Ball, Denise, Van Outen, Sarah Cox , to name a few, they have done well career wise , grown up. Yet she has not altered one bit. Got worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
compare her to all the other ladettes back in her day, Zoe Ball, Denise, Van Outen, Sarah Cox , to name a few, they have done well career wise , grown up. Yet she has not altered one bit. Got worse.
She just lives in the 90’s..always will.

Reactions: 16
What excuse did she give Harvey’s Ill?
---

Looks like he is drugged and in a resturant
And she looks high as a kite!
---
She showed that manicure and pedi the same day she had her hair done, probably popped into D&T nails. I very much doubt she is capable of doing her own 😂
I don’t think she would be able to reach her toes past those big bazookas!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.