Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm beginning to think it's sink boy funding her, no idea why I think that to be honest but someone is, someone who is bankrupt yet is paying a solicitor? Or she's got a duck load of money hidden away, do the bankruptcy people know about this?
I’ve also been thinking this. I think he possibly has money from ‘dealing’, I don’t think he’s as skint as we think.

Reactions: 20
I’ve also been thinking this. I think he possibly has money from ‘dealing’, I don’t think he’s as skint as we think.
Offshore tax tit perhaps?? There’s got to be an enormous pot of cash somewhere. I know Slymi Rymi grifts a lot of free tit in exchange for exposure, but people will carry on giving them free tit because she’s controversial and NOT popular as she evidently thinks she is. The more she’s posting about going on “working” holidays and all the free clobber she’s given, the more people talk about her and get their products exposure. It’s bleeping grim. The people in this world who work bleeping hard would probably kill for at least ONE holiday a year, not one a bleeping MONTH that Sinkboy and Skankenstein seem to get. You just know Rim Me is on his knees somewhere…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well today has been a shitshow of news fellow Krusties 😔 I'm absolutely heartbroken for those poor children and KH, I've skimmed most posts as I've got a evil virus and have got behind on work. I just wanted to thank @Angelic37 for her input and updates being the bearer of tit news is always crap and I thank you for being strong enough and whatever is causing you pain i hope gets better very soon ❤. @Anna666 I know I've already said but what a woman you are, and I hope you realise how strong you are! From a Italian to a Greek Con amore ❤ @SmillieKylie and all who need to step back I will miss all your input but please take time to re charge and re group, and as always @Brah @DC @ Willow thank you as always for the insight and hard work 😘 I feel bloody deflated but love this community and will try to donate some more to KH. Love to you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Katie Price #277 Ut oh Miss Piggy! About to get jiggy in your badly fitted wiggy?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
New photos in the Mail. Gawjus skin there, like wrinkly brown paper and what looks like a white scar from her brow lift around her hairline.

View attachment 2172451
Isn’t closing your eyes meant to smooth out the skin? I’m confused, why is her face so illogical? 🤨🤪
---
Being a grifter. Everything for nothing. Just like it’s crappy life, therefore no understanding of cost and value of anything. From its Carrot Cake eating HGV to its Rabbit and Engine based named spunk bubbles. Reflects well on the borrowed lung one.
Every time you comment Alex my evil side rears her bitchy face and issues a deep chuckle, laughing at your posts are my guilty pleasure 😈 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've toyed with the idea of her being either psychopathic (born) or sociopathic (created), both are always narcissistic. Female psychopaths are highly erratic and emotional, quite different to male psychopaths. She definitely fits the bill if you look at some of the traits https://www.choosingtherapy.com/female-psychopaths/
Edited to say she fits every trait
Oh my - the above info on psychopaths/sociopaths has the Skanky one described to a tee, no doubt about it.
The page also linked to narcissism which has IT stamped all over it also. Her behavioral traits are displayed in all their fetid glory on every tabloid/TV series she's ever done. With regard to the question 'Has she ever done anything kind or nice for anyone else?' That would be a resounding NO. I also very much doubt she has ever said 'sorry' to anyone as she believes her own manipulative tit. God, I hate that creature.
---
I wondered about the real reasons she has had her driving licence revoked
Would it be because she got her licence back but didn’t realise that she couldn’t use it till ban was up
So the they have taken it away again
I dunno, @helptheaged, but she's tried that excuse before when she was caught driving before - having been banned. She stated that she'd got the dates mixed up. You would think that, given the previous, she would double-check EVERYTHING in order to keep her license. I doubt she'd dare make the same mistake. I presume it's been revoked on physical/mental health grounds. Her exaggerations mean that she's totally shot herself in the trotter, haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That hot tub 🤢
on the beg again
---
Unfiltered version ... complete with FLF
oooh sink boys getting thin on top
---
On the beg to an unsuspecting company that will only be idiots that reply.
"Hi is that Katie, i'm sending one of my engineers to look at your hot tub"
"Oh thank you is there a call out charge"
" No"
" Oh that's great will expect him tomorrow is he under the age of 30 and fit"
Tomorrow arrives.
"Sorry Katie the hot tubs fucked blocked with tampons and a custardy slime"
"How much will it cost for a new one"
"About 4 grand"
"Can we strike a deal i'll give you a month's free subscription to my OF show you my tits and advertise your company for a free hot tub"
🤣🤣🤣
i hope she gets a creditor turn up,say they got to take it in for service and they then flog it 😂
---
I know it’s not his responsibility but if I was Peter Andre I don’t think I would be able to bare the thought of my children’s half siblings living in those terrible conditions and I would have to anonymously donate enough to help with the go fund me- it’s not like he can’t afford it
how do you know he hasnt ,for all we know he could be sam ! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I would think that seller couldn’t give a flying fig who buys their cars. But buyers beware if they’re stoopid enough to buy from SB. I bet every car comes with a free emission - if you know what I mean 😆
Yeah, get the windscreen wipers on full whack to shift the Jrizzle!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I applaud your adult, tactful approach, I’ll try and learn a little from it x

I don’t know much about photoshopping photos but is it me, or is Skank’s arm looking a little weird in these photos?
i cant tell sorry because all of her looks a lot weird to me 😂
---
Some people have failed to notice Kieran looks after 2 kids ( used to be 4) So he's not going to bugger off each day to an 8 hour plastering shift.
He can probably make £50 - £100 or so each morning with his personal training and then look after his kid.
and whats he suppose to do with the children in the school holidays when MP is away working ? not work, to please someone hes never met or know and have to go without a wage etc.,. for all anyone knows,he may be doing plastering work when he can fit it in

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
You have to run them permanently to stop them getting in that state! All the pipework on hers will be full of algae and all sorts of other build up. We have had a hot tub for 15 years and always keep it clean and well maintained. You need to check the chemical balance daily and constantly adjust the ph and chlorine levels. Can't see her putting in that work, same with the pool. I bet she thinks she can just get it sorted and it will be good to go all summer ( we actually prefer using ours in winter to summer, much more cozy). You can't just leave it when not using it, the temperature of the water means all sorts of things will grow in it, including legionella if you are not careful ( the bacteria that causes legionnaires disease).
and NEVER have sex in one,its just not worth it, the mess is unbeleivable

• Haha
  • Sick
I wonder why she is in a different charity shop and town this time? Did she do something so she had to leave" 'orsham matters is a Christian
Charity but what if they'd had enough of her and couldn't forgive her? 😆
Possibly due to her “fame” so no one knows where she will be, to come and see her.
They don’t know about our network on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God, her bikini pictures are so boring now! All the same style, obviously made from a job lot of cheap material.
i didnt even notice the pattern on the bikini, those tattoos are so in your face.she looks the same in any bikini now,dirty,fat and old. same poses, just looking older by the photo, she reminds me of one of those cut out paper dolls that you could put cut out clothes on (only fatter and old) 😂
---
i dont think hes giving her money for the kids solicitor fund though,he dont even look like he likes kids...... bloody hell,he dont even look like he likes her 😂
---
Thank you, that’s a lovely thing to say ❤Loving your posts back atcha 😁 Still taking time out, but just wanted to reply to your lovely message. I was so disappointed and angry hearing the news about the children today, honestly Skank is unhinged, I agree with other posters saying children are treated far worse and they still don’t get taken away, but gee the Red flags around Skank are so clear to me that action should have be taken by now, actually shocked nothing has been done, and I believe her high profile makes matters worse. Anything really bad happens to those children there will be hell to pay, most people can see she’s out of control and serious questions will be asked as to why she was able to gain custody of them, I really believe she’s dangerous and her sidekick scares me as well, he’s not right either.

I guess my main concern is due to my work. Some of you might have guessed my occupation or roughly what it involves, not outing myself, but part of my job can be recognising neglect and in this case emotional abuse if it crosses my path, and reporting my observations to the relevant authorities if I ever see concerns. I know how slow it can be these days, austerity and cuts have decimated so much within the public sector so I can understand why Skank has been able to get away with her appalling parenting (complete lack of) but as I said the numerous Red flags she is waving in everyone’s faces should have resulted in action by now IMO, but here we are, she still has them. Something really doesn’t sit right with me as to why this is, and how the f*ck is this legal team we are hearing about being bankrolled 🤷🏽‍♀️ I have no answers to these questions, it just goes against everything I know, think that’s why I felt so despondent today, she cannot be Teflon when it comes to the safeguarding and care of her children. After all she’s done they should not be in her care, and as I write this I see she has posted a photo of Bunny in makeup and called her stunning 😔 ….FFS she’s laughing at everyone, especially us. Nothing adds up at all with any of this to me, just think I’m so tired of the inaction with regards to this woman, she’s just a washed-up has-been, nothing special, but it appears laws and rules most of us rightly have to abide to, don’t apply to her 🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway another reason I’ve popped on is I’ve just seen CDAN posted a blind supposedly relating to Skank, that site talks a lot of 💩 but seriously I always thought this could be her end destination, especially if she was desperate, and she is deffo that …..these weird trips, something strange is going on with them….prob bs but makes you think, to be honest nothing would surprise me anymore …..

Blind Item #3
This A list celebrity in her own country, and almost completely unknown here except to people who read this site, is trying to charge $5000 an hour for sex and $100K for an overnight. No one is actually paying her that. They are paying a fraction of that amount.
blind item #3 hahahahahahahahahahaha when you think about it, what else can an ex model do, when she can no longer model, too old,fat and past it to do anything else, she will just keep sinking to new depths, until shes doing sex for £5 and wanks for £2 in the local pub toilets. she was right about 2022 being her year, shes declined quickly ever since, no longer even setting up photoshoots with hair,makeup,lovely clothes,its her and photos taken on a mobile by SB. hahahaha, very believable too, thats shes having sex for cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
...which is, ironically, an anagram of MELONS!!
---
i didnt even notice the pattern on the bikini, those tattoos are so in your face.she looks the same in any bikini now,dirty,fat and old. same poses, just looking older by the photo, she reminds me of one of those cut out paper dolls that you could put cut out clothes on (only fatter and old) 😂
---

i dont think hes giving her money for the kids solicitor fund though,he dont even look like he likes kids...... bloody hell,he dont even look like he likes her 😂
---

blind item #3 hahahahahahahahahahaha when you think about it, what else can an ex model do, when she can no longer model, too old,fat and past it to do anything else, she will just keep sinking to new depths, until shes doing sex for £5 and wanks for £2 in the local pub toilets. she was right about 2022 being her year, shes declined quickly ever since, no longer even setting up photoshoots with hair,makeup,lovely clothes,its her and photos taken on a mobile by SB. hahahaha, very believable too, thats shes having sex for cash.
Something she said quite recently pricked my ears and I thought, hmm? :unsure:
It was regarding OF and she was defending the 'laughable' £150 earnings. "Err, you can add a few 000s onto that" She said, and summat about 'there's other stuff never seen.' (it suggested covert activities to me.)
Yes - I honestly do think she's on the game, and I doubt it's just to get one over on SinkBoy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
i cant tell sorry because all of her looks a lot weird to me 😂
---

and whats he suppose to do with the children in the school holidays when MP is away working ? not work, to please someone hes never met or know and have to go without a wage etc.,. for all anyone knows,he may be doing plastering work when he can fit it in
He does the personal training and he will probably be making £50-£80 an hour doing that, not sure what the going rate is over there but that's what it is here. So he could do two or three hours and earn a reasonable amount and still have time to be with the kids when they get out of school.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.