Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please everyone! We need to circle Our Wagons otherwise the old slag will think it has won, we cannot give up on Our Cause, specifically as it seems its down to us to see those children safe away from it by letting The World know what it is doing!

I'm staying put - I need to keep all this bollocks documented! When the time comes (as it he pisses surely will) and the SS are apologising yet again for not protecting children from a bleeping fiend, it'll all be here in readiness.
I'm right here with you Rita, yes she pisses me off big time with her seemingly untouchable aura but it can't and won't be an impenetrable aura forever, and I for one want to be here when she finally gets her just desserts, and I sure as sugar don't mean the pleasant lemon meringue kind x

Reactions: 23
Lying like that for months probably and now wants some sap to come clean it for free
She can get Joan Jett & the Dickheads round to scrape the slime out for her or has that stupid woman finally realised she's been used and discarded? Is it that maybe Joan is pissed off having the kids dumped on her because ALL Besties take their mate's kids in at the drop of a hat so they can go on anuvva 'oliday - don't they?
---
No chance. VB has class and was brought up in an upper class manner, KFP is pondlife and years later still covered in the algae.
skank is the sludge at the bottom of the primordial swamp
---
And they cost a LOT to run 😖
Well she needs it for the kids dontcha know................................... they won't cut off her leccy because of the children

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Definitely a lace front wig .... Her hair is not that thick and you can't see any extension bonds almost on top of her head like you could in the recent Thailand pics. Hair is shorter, darker and thicker ... It's wet here, nothing to do with a 'bouncy blowdry' .... She let her extensions get matted and knackered again not looking after them, that salon in Spain took the extensions out then fitted and cut a wig for her to manage with until the next public hair extension fitting extravaganza
Right but look at the bit near her ear. She deffo. has scarring there which is a different colour from her tanned skin and is from her face lift, last year in her 'surprised' look after the brow lift she also had a scar in the forehead hairline. I don't have time to post close up pics now. I'm not doubting your knowledge but I don't get how a lace front could be glued to one part of the hairline ( top of head) but not around the ears. Surely it would just come off? Especially when swimming!

Reactions: 14
Love to go behind and shoot it right up the jacksy with a pellet gun

Boom, bye, bye witch 😡
Pellet gun? A Skorpion Evo would be better :)
---
bleeping hell! These have got to be the worst yet! Not for us lovely lot obviously as these photos are some form of karma 🥰 :ROFLMAO:
You go bigger Pwicey- bigger the better for us just for the laughs!
Can I ask why it is wearing these hideous "bikinis" made from kid's curtain fabric circa 1985?
Is she stealing old curtains from 'Orsham Matters depot to make "bikinis" from?
---
Her feet just don't work do they? Disabled and can't walk she says.

View attachment 2172458
What a pity those things on the front didn't cause it to smash into the pool bottom..................................

• Haha
If the bloke actually got off his backside(scuse the pun) and went to work doing what he is trained for, plastering instead of squatting over his phone showing his gay only fans his opened rosebud he could make that in in a month himself,they are all as bad as each other.
From what I understand KH is a grafter who works 6 days a week as well as taking care of the kids whilst Michelle works, you never see him posting on IG asking for freebies unlike skanky. He also appears to be well educated and trained in a couple of professions PT and plastering, so what if he does OF as well!

What skills has skanky actually got? She keeps threatening to train to be a paramedic but that's never materialised.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her feet just don't work do they? Disabled and can't walk she says.

View attachment 2172458
Old saying; "Swims like a brick, dives like a shovel" The weight of those things must surely drag in down anyway?
---
I applaud your adult, tactful approach, I’ll try and learn a little from it x

I don’t know much about photoshopping photos but is it me, or is Skank’s arm looking a little weird in these photos?
ALL of it looks A LOT Weird Jaynie.

Its a freak and not one of nature either - its all her own work and about the only thing its ever successfully achieved, ie making the outside as vile as the inside

• Haha
Pellet gun? A Skorpion Evo would be better :)
---

Can I ask why it is wearing these hideous "bikinis" made from kid's curtain fabric circa 1985?
Is she stealing old curtains from 'Orsham Matters depot to make "bikinis" from?
---

What a pity those things on the front didn't cause it to smash into the pool bottom..................................
I just wanna blast it in its plastic ass and see what happens 🤣

• Haha
The paramedic thing is like when you ask a child what they want to be when they grow up.

She has no qualifications (and no discipline or drive to achieve them), no driving license, inability to follow rules and she wouldnt last half a shift

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So,Do you think she is Tomming?I wouldn’t be at all surprised,look at the Zelebs that do Porta potty thingy.🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So,Do you think she is Tomming?I wouldn’t be at all surprised,look at the Zelebs that do Porta potty thingy.🤮
I wouldn't be surprised either Dolly. I hear it pays wells and money talks.

Although it's not something you could get me to do unless I was absolutely bleeping desperate. Which I suspect she is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You have to run them permanently to stop them getting in that state! All the pipework on hers will be full of algae and all sorts of other build up. We have had a hot tub for 15 years and always keep it clean and well maintained. You need to check the chemical balance daily and constantly adjust the ph and chlorine levels. Can't see her putting in that work, same with the pool. I bet she thinks she can just get it sorted and it will be good to go all summer ( we actually prefer using ours in winter to summer, much more cozy). You can't just leave it when not using it, the temperature of the water means all sorts of things will grow in it, including legionella if you are not careful ( the bacteria that causes legionnaires disease).
She's probably trying to get the Poolguy to come and do it. Hoping she'll get in one of his videos. He's connected to JQs publicist, who we suspected to be Penfold, I think. The one who gave her her pink wheelchair previously so she might try and connect them. Hopefully he'd tell her to duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To our lovely Krustiebuggers..erm….fred time.
---
I wouldn't be surprised either Dolly. I hear it pays wells and money talks.

Although it's not something you could get me to do unless I was absolutely bleeping desperate. Which I suspect she is
Well,Westcrackhead does it has done for ages,but her clients wear blindfolds Methinks.🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Thank you, that’s a lovely thing to say ❤Loving your posts back atcha 😁 Still taking time out, but just wanted to reply to your lovely message. I was so disappointed and angry hearing the news about the children today, honestly Skank is unhinged, I agree with other posters saying children are treated far worse and they still don’t get taken away, but gee the Red flags around Skank are so clear to me that action should have be taken by now, actually shocked nothing has been done, and I believe her high profile makes matters worse. Anything really bad happens to those children there will be hell to pay, most people can see she’s out of control and serious questions will be asked as to why she was able to gain custody of them, I really believe she’s dangerous and her sidekick scares me as well, he’s not right either.

I guess my main concern is due to my work. Some of you might have guessed my occupation or roughly what it involves, not outing myself, but part of my job can be recognising neglect and in this case emotional abuse if it crosses my path, and reporting my observations to the relevant authorities if I ever see concerns. I know how slow it can be these days, austerity and cuts have decimated so much within the public sector so I can understand why Skank has been able to get away with her appalling parenting (complete lack of) but as I said the numerous Red flags she is waving in everyone’s faces should have resulted in action by now IMO, but here we are, she still has them. Something really doesn’t sit right with me as to why this is, and how the f*ck is this legal team we are hearing about being bankrolled 🤷🏽‍♀️ I have no answers to these questions, it just goes against everything I know, think that’s why I felt so despondent today, she cannot be Teflon when it comes to the safeguarding and care of her children. After all she’s done they should not be in her care, and as I write this I see she has posted a photo of Bunny in makeup and called her stunning 😔 ….FFS she’s laughing at everyone, especially us. Nothing adds up at all with any of this to me, just think I’m so tired of the inaction with regards to this woman, she’s just a washed-up has-been, nothing special, but it appears laws and rules most of us rightly have to abide to, don’t apply to her 🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway another reason I’ve popped on is I’ve just seen CDAN posted a blind supposedly relating to Skank, that site talks a lot of 💩 but seriously I always thought this could be her end destination, especially if she was desperate, and she is deffo that …..these weird trips, something strange is going on with them….prob bs but makes you think, to be honest nothing would surprise me anymore …..

Blind Item #3
This A list celebrity in her own country, and almost completely unknown here except to people who read this site, is trying to charge $5000 an hour for sex and $100K for an overnight. No one is actually paying her that. They are paying a fraction of that amount.
You know, skank is used to shagging anything with a pulse that happened to be "fit" so with her piggy-closed-up, wrinkled eyes she probably no longer sees that her clients now are sweaty, obese old perverts WITH MONEY. She can blot it out mentally by just thinking of the dosh heading her way

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She wouldn't risk going to Dubai or equivalent as she wouldn't want to risk getting banged up for her ❄ habits. But I would love to see her throw them a mental health excuse and then wait for the swift rebuttal lol

You know, skank is used to shagging anything with a pulse that happened to be "fit" so with her piggy-closed-up, wrinkled eyes she probably no longer sees that her clients now are sweaty, obese old perverts WITH MONEY. She can blot it out mentally by just thinking of the dosh heading her way
Who would honestly go there? The mind boggles.
---
She wouldn't risk going to Dubai or equivalent as she wouldn't want to risk getting banged up for her ❄ habits. But I would love to see her throw them a mental health excuse and then wait for the swift rebuttal lol
the sheikhs aren’t interested in her. Not when there are endless attractive 20 year olds living the porta potty life

• Sick
Reactions: 19
With Cole and Slimi at the door with the cash tin taking the money before the customers see how disappointing she is and try for a refund.

• Haha
So do you think KP will take Harvey and kids to Spain for her grand opening thingy and have half term away with them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.