Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest. This is awful especially considering what happened to Bunny online lately. All kinds of wrong.
I would love to post exactly what I think on instafuckingsham about this but because she’s ‘shadow banned’ me or whatever it’s called no one (including the deluded moronic fans) would be able to see it 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Made another donation to KH’s GFM, 3rd time lucky, I hope. Wish I could donate enough to get him to the £5k. Less than £100 will get him to his target. I do think he will need at least double, but every piddle makes a puddle 🙏🏼
But what a difference we have made already. I am going to donate far more regularly now.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That hot tub 🤢
Here's an idea you lazy cow GOOGLE IT! I have a hot tub, we use hot tub assist to do a regular clean on ours, once a quarter it is drained cleaned and filled. I suspect they would take one look at that cess pit and condemn it!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Let's put this in perspective. She potentially has £4k to spend on renovating the hot tub, and KH is grifting for a little more to keep his kids safe. She's a .... insert names as you wish. Im going for something starting with C and ending with T.
I was replying to someone that said it would probably cost her £4grand for a new one. I love your posts but please do not take mine out of perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
More bikini pictures
She only ever shows on OF. Aye right, anything for a story and ££
---
KP #277 Tattlers are so feeling deflated, but the last week shows just why she’s hated

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
And they cost a LOT to run 😖
You have to run them permanently to stop them getting in that state! All the pipework on hers will be full of algae and all sorts of other build up. We have had a hot tub for 15 years and always keep it clean and well maintained. You need to check the chemical balance daily and constantly adjust the ph and chlorine levels. Can't see her putting in that work, same with the pool. I bet she thinks she can just get it sorted and it will be good to go all summer ( we actually prefer using ours in winter to summer, much more cozy). You can't just leave it when not using it, the temperature of the water means all sorts of things will grow in it, including legionella if you are not careful ( the bacteria that causes legionnaires disease).

• Wow
Reactions: 24
New photos in the Mail. Gawjus skin there, like wrinkly brown paper and what looks like a white scar from her brow lift around her hairline.

View attachment 2172451
Actually that 'white scar' looks like the lace from a lace front wig that has been glued in place to me. I wear wigs, know one when I see it ... Plus, the hairline looks unatural and you can't see the awful too high up extension bonds. ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
You have to run them permanently to stop them getting in that state! All the pipework on hers will be full of algae and all sorts of other build up. We have had a hot tub for 15 years and always keep it clean and well maintained. You need to check the chemical balance daily and constantly adjust the ph and chlorine levels. Can't see her putting in that work, same with the pool. I bet she thinks she can just get it sorted and it will be good to go all summer ( we actually prefer using ours in winter to summer, much more cozy). You can't just leave it when not using it, the temperature of the water means all sorts of things will grow in it, including legionella if you are not careful ( the bacteria that causes legionnaires disease).
Exactly…I have one so know exactly what it takes to upkeep.

Reactions: 10
What's this.
1, skanks closed eye.
2, an anus.
View attachment 2172782
All jokes aside, something really is wrong with that eye ... Some surgery or other went wrong a while ago and damaged it ... It's not just that is a lot smaller than the other one, when she is tired it doesn't open properly and it looks really damaged in these pics where it's closed

Reactions: 16
One more and back tomorrow Love Pom 💖😀 xx.

How big will they get lol 😄😄 x...

Resizer_16841858233891.jpg

At the way things are going they be bigger than Coles bum...

Resizer_16726117719111.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
All jokes aside, something really is wrong with that eye ... Some surgery or other went wrong a while ago and damaged it ... It's not just that is a lot smaller than the other one, when she is tired it doesn't open properly and it looks really damaged in these pics where it's closed
is that the threads you can see in sort of an angled radius?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Katie Price 277: Deflection, deflection, deflection. All we need now is another surgery infection or an implant rejection
---
Tame suggestion from me for a change 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.