Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Think slymi Rymi lives in various airport, nightclub, venue toilets because he spends all his time in them taking pictures even if the grifting gang have a hotel room or villa slymi Rymi is always in the toilet taking selfies. Think that's why sink boy and slymi Rymi are the perfect couple both have so much in common. 🤣
Think you could be right there our Stan. Maybe he’s a nomad and he carrieds all this worldly possessions around in that manky little carrier bag he’s always got with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You mean like this one ! Read this Helena-botham -farter.
If a man the same age was doing this he’d be prosecuted for lewd behaviour
She’s perverted. Imagine what the little toddlers know about adult life now .
Yes she is perverted. She has no moral compass. If she spoke to one of my kids like this I'd have reported her to the police.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Nah,they ain’t doing anymore.
Means she won’t have to explain why Junior doesn’t come to see his room, she probably won’t bother doing one for him now. She was on about the outside being sorted and the pool in the next one. That was never gonnna happen with the tennner budget she had for the last one. The delusion is strong with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That wig is like a bloody nest. There are probably things hatching in it as we speak.

What did she ask for in the salon when she got it? The biggest, fakest, cheapest, most backcombed hairpiece they could find?

If I collected all the loose fur off my dog with a strip of cello tape it would look more convincing than that.

I wonder what the wig model/ colour is called?
“Demented cave woman in dark turd.”?
Brilliant post, so funny 🤣

Stan your potatoes and comments about your son's view on things had tears running down my face 🤣

Dolly you crack me up somet chronic.

Feeling a bit emosh today and feeling a lot of love for everyone here 😘💖 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Let’s pose, the best angle I can… making me out to be chiselled and gorgeous, ooo just pull my sleeve up to show my knockoff watch, to make out I’m some rich successful MD. You’re in a bleeping bathroom for Christs sakes 🙄😂
What a twit. I just don’t get why these people need to take such pics of themselves. Wow. He’s heading home, let’s take a primping preening filtered to the hilt posing shot. Totally agree with a previous post saying he’s no manager, just fame hungry.
it’s this self indulgent attitude that makes me feel just what is wrong with todays society.
Would like to slap him back into reality......You are not a celebrity, ffs!!
Spuds are in the compost bin and no longer amongst us i'm afraid Staples,,, and my eldest son saw them and said " golly gosh father what an interesting life you lead your clearly stable and don't need locking up" 🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant, Stan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Westbrook was complaining about “Daddy” agency not paying her for eight days.
Was Price with this agency at one time?
I think these agencies are easy set ups. The just manage ‘talents’ social media accounts, call Backgrid to snap them by appointment, and arrange the odd appearance at the premier of a film, nightclub appearance or opening of a bag of chips.
Serious question. How long with Rhymi last with Team Skank?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are they bleeping with her? Whoever is sending in these pics is really doing it for our entertainment right? They’re COMICAL 😂🤢
Plenty of nice little digs in there though, some are very nicely highlighted in blue. This Shan idiot needs to go boil their head
---
Westbrook was complaining about “Daddy” agency not paying her for eight days.
Was Price with this agency at one time?
I think these agencies are easy set ups. The just manage ‘talents’ social media accounts, call Backgrid to snap them by appointment, and arrange the odd appearance at the premier of a film, nightclub appearance or opening of a bag of chips.
Serious question. How long with Rhymi last with Team Skank?
Until he elopes with SB I expect :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I,m going to be controversial here, I don,t believe she is a model of 25 years standing, she is just a feckless individual who got her tits out for lads mags and learned a pointy toe pose.Unlike the drooling Neanderthals I have never found her sexy, to me she has no redeeming features. She has never modelled a known clothing brand or been an ambassador for a popular make up or hair brand. There have been no adverts of her promoting top of the range items, so what is her selling point? Oh forgot she is the top model for that quality brand JYY. Her most well known exploits are her drunken/drugged up behavior who is now turning into a parody of a lads mag model. Just my opinion feel free to disagree, but please let Karma roll on and let someone or something make her pay the consequences of her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
It's so annoying, he really loves himself 😂
It is amusing, but it’s also very unprofessional ( get me, expert in Pr)
Latest Backgrid pictures
This is one step away from putting the bins out in your knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think that AFP gave her an ultimatum after Coleslaw released the voice note about Harry. It’s him or your family. And she chose him. That’s why not contact with AFP etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Not sure they have cast the thing adrift even though they damned-well ought to after all she's put those younger children through.
Surely even AFP (sick or not) would be livid about all that?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.