Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im my younger days I drank way too much and did too many other substances 🀫 ( but most of us ditch these things when we get a bit older)
I was famed for always having the worse hangovers, as in hardly being able to move or speak and no appetite till late in the afternoon or evening.
When you and your mates are 20-something it's all considered quite funny, especially as no one at that stage had kids or a proper job.
I remember the feeling of trying to get myself up and ready for the next drink, pub or club to keep going through the weekend with everyone else. It's an awful feeling and that's the feeling I remember when I see her now....and she's doing it almost every day...at nearly 50!
OMG you sound just like me! My hangovers were legendary, I literally couldn’t have a sip of water without spewing! When I got to my 40s with a young kid I realised it’s a young persons game. In my 50s now and hardly touch alcohol. Skank must feel as rough as a dog’s tongue all the time. What a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oooohhh remember the 'junkie' grafitti. It seemed like something she would do herself but also seemed like it could be someone who knew
how addicted she is. So many enemies!
---

She always runs away when she's hiding something!
Always! Every bleeping time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Back in sixties I used to go with mate to Regency Club,my god when you walked in there huge guys in suits women dressed up loads of makeup,fancy coats,Fave club of Krays always going there,you could tell the blokes were all erm naughty men🀣 I felt bit scared actually like I was in wrong place,Only 17 I felt out of place,Bloke that took me there had huge scar length of his nose right down middle.Well owners were paying protection money to Krays☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Have you seen Queen Kylie's new album cover? She looks amazing!!

On topic, KP is still a bleep.
Oh I have, and my heart did a big flutter, my love for Kylie increases πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜β€¦.compare her with the Skank in that dreadful wig and awful bikini today, Skank looking like she was having a πŸ’© on the beach….god Skank is so pitiful in comparison.

❀ My Kylie πŸ˜‚

9A3FA44B-49A3-4143-A035-A04862784B4D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Aisleyne has put a story up saying β€˜where’s my bleeping money witch, don’t duck with me’ . She also says if she doesn’t get her money she will expose everyone. Wouldn’t it be beautiful if this is a threat to skanky!?
Interesting to note Aislyne is also with The Daddy Agency. Hmmmm… Is there trouble in paradise? All the while, Skanky is floating around the beach in Spain (or pretending to). How long before the Rymi wheels come off?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey y’all
How are you all doing ? I very rarely post but do pop in from time to time. Now I don’t have children ( not my fault ) but every day I read on here how she just does her own fecking thing. It beggars belief she pisses off abroad when things get too much for her. She is an evil ugly mishapen thing…. Does she not look in the mirror and don’t get me going on COLE he beggars belief as well. Do you know what if that was my mother I would have had a quiet word in her ear and told her she’s a fecking laughing stock. To be honest the turds that come out of my dogs backside are more attractive and smell better than her. Absolutely disgusting creature…..
Hope you don’t mind me saying this, But you are on the wrong thread, This is the Katie price thread , She is a goddess , it’s people like you who give her a bad name, and how talented and handsome is Cole, please do not come on here saying bad things about a wonderful and disabled mother who gives so much back to the community, and the things she does for animal welfare , please be king

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh I have, and my heart did a big flutter, my love for Kylie increases πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜β€¦.compare her with the Skank in that dreadful wig and awful bikini today, Skank looking like she was having a πŸ’© on the beach….god Skank is so pitiful in comparison.

❀ My Kylie πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2166246

❀ My Kylie πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2166246
Love it, so have had to use it as my profile pic.
---
I'll have a look for the top choice for thread title and get a new one started.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think I found the article, it didn't come up on my google search but
it WAS ON MY bleeping FB feed!!!

It's a load of bleeping crap, no real tit show here.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If she's been driving illegally then why is it only "could be" prosecuted? With her appalling driving record, there should be instant action.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My husband has a genetic eye problem, they eventually go blind, our daughter has inherited it, they have to have yearly check ups, as soon as it gets to a certain stage, that's it, no more driving, the opticians will inform DVLA, it's called retinitis pigmentosa, it feels to me like this story has been planted by her.
There are many more reasons than an actual physical health problem though...and look at the Sun article how they mention her mental health and addiction issues, more than once. These things are not a 'win' for her to plant. I think they are hinting at the reason whilst not being legally able to reveal someone's private medical info.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There are many more reasons than an actual physical health problem though...and look at the Sun article how they mention her mental health and addiction issues, more than once. These things are not a 'win' for her to plant. I think they are hinting at the reason whilst not being legally able to reveal someone's private medical info.
Oh I know, what I was trying to say in my own head, is that they are very quick to revoke x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.