Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter's face 🤣🤣 I bet he wished he'd listened to good old Johnny back then. He had the thing well sussed out. Love him
Bloody,bloody Brilliant,I remember watching this episode so much,truth,truth,truth about the bleep.

i wonder if Pete ever thinks about that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
With a plugged in toaster 🤣
What's the poor toaster ever done wrong just hit the fat ugly bleep round the head with a plank of wood and leave him face down floating like a big fat turd you can't flush. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rymi was in a car travelling with a brunette no doubt en route to this much better pool for the gram! Don’t suppose mummy dearest and SB have snuck home?

Reactions: 17
I'll create a new thread but will mods allow this or will I have to amend?

#274 Dear Walter Mitty , with your singular titty , wish you’d disappear off to Buttfuck , Alabama City

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.