Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hasn't got any eggs but it will be her egg, did she have some frozen?
The closest she got to freezing an egg was hiding the last egg she was humping in the fridge when Wanky came home early .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Full of itself or what!
Have you forgotten your last stint in there? When Kim handed you your arse and you were voted by the public for every trial because you are despised, you dumb fucker, read the room

View attachment 2150415
Posted this a few times now, but always worth sending it again and a revisit, John Lydon nailed it on Iā€™m A Celebā€¦

ā€œThe womanā€™s f*cking talentless
It doesnā€™t do anything, and when it does, it nags all the way through it
Cā€™mon kick her arse out of here
It ainā€™t funny anymore
It donā€™t contribute, itā€™s a parasite
Sitting here with that attitude of feed me, entertain me, do everything for me
It donā€™t know how to cook, talk, or walk
Itā€™s a moron, itā€™s a bicycle pump,
Iā€™m not here to support a page 3 blow-up balloonā€

The actual Video is worth 3 minutes of anyoneā€™s time, Lydon is all of us, saw right through herā€¦.how is she still around plaguing us šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜ā€¦.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Iā€™ve got hands like hers. Hands really give it away. Mine are ā€œhorse girl hands!ā€ Neglected them for years and despite warnings always rode with no gloves. Whatā€™s her excuse? Certainly not because of getting them dirty caring for animals.šŸ‘Œ

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
once again I can not thank everyone enough for their support and views. So I have been thinking to carry on doing a side channel on celebs in why they have an influence on the media and press if anyone is interested, this would be a weekly discussion that will be live and people can come on the panel and give their own verdict. But once again thank you guys so much there

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bunty is a pretty name, it suits the little girl so much better.ā¤
I rather like the combo of Bunty and Jeff. Normal, wholesome names, not pretend showbiz names Kipper chooses. I always feel sorry for P being called Princess. I imagine she isn't keen and her friends have a friendly nickname for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Posted this a few times now, but always worth sending it again and a revisit, John Lydon nailed it on Iā€™m A Celebā€¦

ā€œThe womanā€™s f*cking talentless
It doesnā€™t do anything, and when it does, it nags all the way through it
Cā€™mon kick her arse out of here
It ainā€™t funny anymore
It donā€™t contribute, itā€™s a parasite
Sitting here with that attitude of feed me, entertain me, do everything for me
It donā€™t know how to cook, talk, or walk
Itā€™s a moron, itā€™s a bicycle pump,
Iā€™m not here to support a page 3 blow-up balloonā€

The actual Video is worth 3 minutes of anyoneā€™s time, Lydon is all of us, saw right through herā€¦.how is she still around plaguing us šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜ā€¦.

Peter's face šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I bet he wished he'd listened to good old Johnny back then. He had the thing well sussed out. Love him

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.