Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Rip-roaring excitement 😴 is this even a headline? It's not new & it's not news. Highlighting how desperate for cash she is? Lots of people are asking for them? Yup, errrr, um, um, I don't believe that for 1 second. She's trying to drum up business by doing the least possible work. £45 for a bit of card that she's kissed..... imagine the germs 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So she plans to use a superfan surrogate (if true they must be crazy). She says she hasn't got any eggs but it will be her egg, did she have some frozen? I seriously doubt she did.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...9lxXD2uy3UaH6q5PIc6CvXog6E#Echobox=1683297163
She said she was going to but no-one knows if she did....

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Rip-roaring excitement 😴 is this even a headline? It's not new & it's not news. Highlighting how desperate for cash she is? Lots of people are asking for them? Yup, errrr, um, um, I don't believe that for 1 second. She's trying to drum up business by doing the least possible work. £45 for a bit of card that she's kissed..... imagine the germs 🤢
Oooooo.... I bet Naked Rodney is puckering up as we speak....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is anyone else hoping she hasn’t booked her return flights in time to for Tuesday? And that she has a sudden realisation that she wants to keep hold of the kids (for spiteful reasons) but she can’t rearrange or get a standby ticket and ends up missing Tuesday’s event? Just me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Herpes by post anyone???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Is anyone else hoping she hasn’t booked her return flights in time to for Tuesday? And that she has a sudden realisation that she wants to keep hold of the kids (for spiteful reasons) but she can’t rearrange or get a standby ticket and ends up missing Tuesday’s event? Just me?
Not just you.
I’ve gone one further and fantasied about irate creditors storming the MM and carting away anything of value.
Also Peter Andre getting an O.B.E and Kieran winning the Lotto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It's a myth that people who talk about suicide won't go through with it.

It's all much more complex than that.
It's also not usually a case of wanting to actually die, it's more about not wanting to, or feeling able to, carry on with the current situation.

Not preaching, truly. Just felt it needed saying.
Whatever. I simply do not believe for one microsecond that skank would purposely kill itself - it might do it accidentally in some Act to Gain Attention but to actually mean it? Nah.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

I hope anyone stupid enough to take up this offer, have had all their inoculations.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I do believe, once upon a time in a far off galaxy, it said hello to a passing stranger? Could be wrong, might have been one of her Klingons?
Nope; I think you were mistaking skanky for somebody decent; Nobody could ever accuse skank of that :)
---
her hands remind me of edna sharples 😂
The face is getting there too - just add the wig et voilà!
1683306695348.png
I can't do photoshop so can someone who knows what they're doing give Ena a wig pls!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He's such a massive pillock.... But my goodness, Sid is gorgeous 😍🥰

Pisses me right off that she has the funds to jump on a plane whenever she wants 😡 Normal people (us) have to save for a holiday, those feckers, Rymi included.... Where/how are they funding this tit?!!! Rymi CANNOT be making that much money from the (below) Z listers he manages. He lives a life of luxury. HOW? HOW? HOW? Boils my piss 😤😡
I doubt he does ... smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 20
Herpes by post anyone???
I’d rather be licked by a crappy nappy eating Labrador than have anything to do with Price. Price is rancid, like snake tit but a whole lot worse. Imagine its green festering and decaying growler.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Full of itself or what!
Have you forgotten your last stint in there? When Kim handed you your arse and you were voted by the public for every trial because you are despised, you dumb fucker, read the room

Screenshot_20230505_181331_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Bunty has a habit of dropping mummy in it . I wonder how skank likes it with the tables turned, Bunty accidentally grassing on her and the SS listening to every detail with great interest. Now she knows how K&M felt when she grilled the kids for so-called incriminating info. Tough tit skank
Bunty is a pretty name, it suits the little girl so much better.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.