Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
Please please be that the kids have been removed from her custody, the RSPCA are removing the animals and knowing that she is about to be arrested for harassment of KH Kipper thinks she can avoid bad press and an arrest by nipping off to Spain last minute ... please let her get publically arrested at the airport when she homes back ... i want pictures of her trying to kung fu kick police with her moon boots on as they taser her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Tanley

VIP Member
If they were off on a flight first thing this morning, I hope that means J and B were removed last night. I am so relieved to hear they are safe and being looked after. Skanky looks absolutely terrible, even by her own low standards, so I’m going to assume she was running away in a hurry from the shit storm that is about to hit her.
SS, family court, child neglect, animal neglect, no more MM, BH finally going ahead. Everyone seeing her for the total bitch she really is, and the media finally turning against her.
Wonder when she will be back??

• Heart

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
I have a feeling something else is about to come out and that's why it's running away, like the coward she is. Causes all this shit by being an evil, narcissistic bitch then runs off and hides when her games come back to bite her on her ass.
I hope we are now on the road to it being cancelled for good, I don't see how it can wriggle outta this one. Blatant evidence of a child in serious danger and being neglected I think is what we needed to finally finish this bitch off.
I'm relieved to read wherever the children are, they are safe away from her. I'm hoping there's been an emergency removal order for the kids

• Heart

mrbusiness

VIP Member
I saw on Twitter that some charity are ‘ working with KH’ regarding parental alienation.

• Heart

1down6up

That’s right, pair of deadbeats, fuck off and leave your obviously troubled children, who are your absolute world. Its not hard to foresee serious issues for them as they grow up. Unless , and here is hoping that steps have been take to remove them and she is running away.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46

WillowTree21

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 did a post on thread 269 #178 indicating she was off her face at her hen do on Saturday 23rd March 2013 and Jett was born 12th August 2013 (Jett was born 2 months early, if that is to be believed) so she must of been at least 2 months pregnant by then (if not more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Hayler-THOSE-topless-sunbathing-pictures.html DC, if you look at the pictures of the Bahama wedding (Jan 2013) to Kieran she was already showing a pregnancy stomach. She told us the week before going to Bahamas to marry KH, she was pregnant. She had 2 wedding dresses to take for wedding. Kieran didn't know at this stage. She hadn't even told her mother she was pregnant OR that she was getting married. In spite of what they said, she met Kieran in early Dec 2012, He DIDN'T propose Christmas day, she TOLD him they were getting married end of Dec 2012. I remember it very well. I got date wrong of when she split from Leo, Not Nov 2012, was mid October 2012 - sorry. She said when Jett was born in August, he was 2 months premature..... He certainly didn't look premature. None of what she said & the dates ever made any sense. Seeing 3 -4 blokes at this time, no wonder she worried who Jett's daddy may be.
Regarding her Hen do,'s, there were 2, one which I didn't go to in London, with Gary & Phil. But the girls hen night I went to, she was off her face before leaving her house. Was shouting & singing all evening. Limo had to stop while she pee'd at side of road

• Sick
  • Wow
Finally got the prison jumpsuit on then?....and a couple of bowling balls under the top :sick: Then the magical boots of sympathy! I hope this means she's in trouble over the kids, she is always running away on holiday to avoid things.

View attachment 2146012
IMG_4414.jpeg

Amazing that not long ago there are pictures of her flogging jyy clothing wearing big wedge shoes. Now back in moon boots, who is this deluded fool trying to convince. Even the brainhead fans must have a hard job swallowing this nonsense.

• Angry
  • Haha

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Going away again! No sign of J & B.
Few questions here…

Why is she wearing the boots? Something to hide in there? ❄❄❄
Where are they going?
This is money laundering, I’m pretty sure..

Oh and who’s looking after your children??

KFP looks a right state. Like she hasn’t washed or ironed her clothes. A bag lady.,She looks awful. I would avoid her if I saw her, thinking she was a tramp / drug user. Oh wait…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Finally got the prison jumpsuit on then?....and a couple of bowling balls under the top :sick: Then the magical boots of sympathy! I hope this means she's in trouble over the kids, she is always running away on holiday to avoid things.

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 19.57.41.png

• Sick
  • Haha

mammywhite

Chatty Member
I hope she is running.
I hope the kids have been removed and are happy and safe and she’s sulking and hiding.

Seems funny how she had to cancel the cookery program as she was sole parent of B&J so couldn't be away overnight, yet she seems to be doing ok now.

• Angry
  • Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
there is no way she is having a baby by surrogacy even if you use your own egg and partners sperm you still have to go down the officall route and adopt or apply for parental order if you use someone else's egg or sperm the only way you can become the legal parents is to adopt the child NO WAY IS SHE GOING TO BE ALLOWED TO DO EITHER OF THESE i am sure she just thinks people are as thick as her and believe she can just get someone to have a baby and hand it over to her

• Heart
  • Wow

Mojojojo67

Old Skanky looks like she’s been crying (good). No shots of her getting hair & nails done so I think this was a last minute escape rather than face the shit hitting the fan.

• Heart
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well Tattlers, luckily I have a bottle in, yes I’ve gone there, opened a bottle of my favourite Pint-Sized Pop Princess finest wine and at 9:30pm on a school night 💃🏽🤦🏽‍♀️😁

It tastes extra lovely tonight and I may have a smile on my face very similar to my Kylie here 😁….

0EFD62CC-50D0-48D5-BFFD-ABC961E3A53F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm not so sure Bunny is 'innocent' after spending so much time with KFP. I've seen 1st hand what KFP say's in front of the kids. There is NO FILTER between her brain & what come's out of her potty mouth. Probably seen her & Crawl 'at it' & hear all sorts. Rows, sex, you name it. She also mixes with VERY unsavoury people so what they would be talking about in front of J & B, God only knows. KFP talks to the kids like they're adults. Swearing & discussing their private parts & things they shouldn't be hearing. She does it to be funny & deliberately embarrass them. . We know from some of the posts /video's Bunny's put up, she knows A LOT more than the average 8 year old would even think about talking about. As for Jett, we don't really know what is happening there. I know I've not seen them for a while, but Jett is a very sensitive boy & there are clearly some underlying issues, not sure what they are. KFP has known this from when he was a baby. What ever it is, her getting Jett removed from the safe, loving home with his daddy, alienating him from his school/friends/sport has done all sorts of damage I'm sure. I'm also pretty sure the police being involved every time KFP reports Kieran for some made up story, has affected Jett ( and maybe Bunny). Plus KFP will definitely be saying terrible things about Kieran to those kids. She did when Kieran supposedly had a 'dabble 'with Jane. Same with J & P, slagging Peter off to them referring to him as a F'ing C..T all the time. The damage has been done & I don't know how Kieran can fix this.
With love and patience @WillowTree21 . Outside help. Lots of age appropriate activities, peer support . I hope if they have been removed and KH goes for sole custody or if she has her access severely cut back ( as previously) her contact will be supervised in a contact centre , as family cannot be trusted to ensure any rules are adhered to . Also if it’s possible and “ handovers” should be via a third person and a no contact rule for Kipper with KH. I can see a restraining order being granted to him soon.

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Apollo, he must miss J&B 😔
I bet he does. But then if I'm totally honest, if I was Michelle. I'd be extremely wary of B&J being around my kids for a while. A&V need protecting too. And I just feel B&J will be, unfortunately, damaged by what's going on. And until they get a proper routine and some mental health help, I'd be wary of allowing a&v around them. But that's just me.
And that's not me being awful about J&B, they are clearly lovely, innocent children. But I'd worry what they had been exposed to and their subsequent behaviour in any way,shape or form.
So, so sad. 😔😔 Kp is toxic.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I might sleep easier tonight knowing those children are safe for the moment from the tracksuit twins.
I can only imagine the torment inside B & J little heads.
I hope & pray Skanky & Wanky are suffering 1000% more, they can both rot in hell for all I care.
Not got one single iota of sympathy or pity for them or their families for supporting and enabling the pair of cunts.

• Heart