Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helptheaged

VIP Member
so after newspaper reports about Bunny on Instagram and on YouTube
KP skips out early the next morning on holiday without them !!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

DC16

VIP Member
Backgrid were obviously not tipped off/called in advance to take those airport photos. She looks awful. Carl carrying a filthy looking probably begged pillow. No first class for them.
I think Rhymi was behind the Bunny video clips. A 9 year old shouldn’t be self correcting her speech like she was. She definitely went ‘off script’ a couple of times. You could feel the tension, remember to mention your mummy. Who talks about their own parent and gives their full name out instead of saying mummy? I had expected the kid to suddenly shout out ‘line please’ from the off screen prompter.
I think something serious went down, that’s why Price is on the move.
Her family, her sister, brother and their kids should all be appearing in each others photos. They don’t because they don’t mix. Pete and Emily Michelle and Keiron should have had the relationship with her where their kids enjoynPrices company, and be calling her a step mum, or at the very least, auntie. Price seems to have hit the brakes on that.
I can’t believe how angry I felt seeing that child perform for perverts. She wasn’t performing for other kids. It was adult related conversation, and provocative posing and clothing. It’s the worst thing I have seen allowed on Instagram. The worst.
Prices career has always been sex adjacent. The glamour modelling, the wet dreams autographs. She has normalused this behaviour in her home. Out of five kids, only one seems in imminent danger.
You do know how she does these Backgrid pictures right? Rymi is taking the photos and then selling them to the press. Then they get their cut.

• Sad
  • Haha

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Hello, how are we all…..Um ? ( Feel I may start all my first posts of the day like this now, you’ve inspired me @maggie-moo 😁 I’m bringing out my inner Edna 👓

Well what a rollercoaster of a week it’s been so far, from the depths of despair over the desperate situation with B & J, we suddenly and completely out of the blue moved to the gruesome twosome on the run looking extremely miserable, and a feeling karma was finally coming for the Skank and her lapdog side-kick. We finally dared to believe her very overdue comeuppance was in play, whatever is going on, she is not happy and hopefully in deep deep deep 💩 🙏🏾

Dunno about anyone else but I’m off to Tesco to get more Kylie wine today, think it may be required this weekend, this current rollercoaster ride has just started, have a feeling I may need it this weekend 😱🤔🤦🏽‍♀️🥳😁

Ooh la la what will today bring….eeek 🤔

Whatever, Skank’s current mood versus Kylie’s current mood below, being a Krustie and so used to disappointment this could be subject to change, but for now we are winning and the main thing it appears the children are finally safe 🙏🏾 let’s hope it stays that way, and it’s time for Skank to finally pay that piper 🙏🏾

View attachment 2147102
I knew it wouldn't be able to cope with being a full-time mum while juggling work, the pets and house. It is incapable, coke, cock and money is all it cares about and it's all starting to crumble around it.
It has always bitten off more than it can chew and this time its backfired on it. As awful as it was to see Bunny in that situation, hopefully it's what was needed to bring her to account.

Was this all you dreamed of sink-boy when you finally got your blue tick..

What an absolute mess of a situation, those poor kids pushed from pillar to post because their mother is a total fuck up

Parry1988

VIP Member
They are aware what’s going on hence they are not posting on SM.
Fab, I meant that he hasn't posted any walking in the woods with apollo stories or anything, so hopefully that means good news that he's busy with J&B business. I am so hopefull this time, I watched a couple of those instagram videos bunny did, she is 2 years younger than my son and breaks my heart thinking of him saying any thing like that! And to think she talks about make up and energy drinks and having to sleep on the floor while my 10 year old still plays with toys and even still takes his teddy to bed with him ( has to be kept a secret though 🤣) she's been robbed of her childhood by that selfish old hag

• Heart

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
I refuse to click on anymore of her ridiculous press articles. I think it's the references to her soft make up and dark tresses 🤬 Anyone with eyes can see its a butchered, spiteful face wearing ratty extensions or wigs. Stinks of fish and sweat and is an illiterate, stupid, nasty old cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
In other news....I couldn't decide which JWHYWHY outfit to order so I bagged myself these instead 😍 a 'fiver Friday' bargain buy. I do love IC 😊
Perhaps I should send them to Skanky to remind her that she has dogs 😡

The poster who stated the RSPCA have 17 inspectors countrywide is right unfortunately 😞 they have ACO's (animal collection officers). I completely understand the negative comments & bad press. My advice would be never to donate to any large appeal they put out. The local branches only get a very small handout from this once a year. All branches are self funded. Donate directly to your local branch. I can only speak on behalf of my local branch but I can 110% promise you that no animal in their care is ever PTS unless every avenue is exhausted. I have travelled the country retrieving animals & helping to get them signed over. I have fostered, home checked, nursed & rehomed many. I have loved & held those as they have passed, telling them how loved they are as they've gone to the bridge. I've spent countless hours in vets surgeries, administering medications, treating wounds, hand feeding etc. Our home has fostered the really sad cases. I have waved a rabbit off to a new home as an inspector has arrived with another 20 for me to save from being PTS.
Skanky makes me sick. She gives not 1 fuck for any of hers. They are merely toys to be played with when it takes her fancy. And cast aside when she's bored.
She destroys the lives of any human & animal she comes in contact with.
She is a dangerous sick poisonous piece of crap.
Are you loving all this AFP? Are you proud of your creation? Maybe your health problems are your karma? PFP how are your bionic knees doing? Are you proud of what you've been complicit in? SFP? Danny? Anything to say about the lovely Kate? Um, um, um......no? The silence is deafening. I hope your Victoria sponge sticks in your throat on Saturday.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
They look dreadful - as if they've thrown some stuff in a bag and made a run for it. Not how most people look going off on holiday.

Tanley

VIP Member
She needs to be back for the 9th - no logging in via teams
---
Personally, I would prefer if she stayed in Spain. I suspect she will return though, despite the massive suitcases
I realise no details can be given, but I’m going to hope the above is a meeting to do with the welfare of J and B. A child protection plan, or a new arrangement for custody and access. Please god that whatever it is leads to Keiran having the children living with him the majority of the time.

• Heart

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
See she’s had a tattoo under her arm to hide the huge scar across her back. Arrogant and pompous as ever. She really thinks she’s HOT, she’s NOT. Disgusting individual. Acts like not a care in the world😡💩😡💩
I know right, any other mother would be devastated their kids have been removed (I believe they have) and would be home trying to sort out the shit they're in. Even a parent who struggles to cope still feel a sense of guilt and still love their kids and want to try and get help - not her! There, lounging around, putting us through even more turmoil looking at those fuck ugly images of it, good lawdy please someone make it stop, it's revolting now. She just does not give a fuck, does she?!!?!? It's unbelievable.

All the men it's had pass through the kids lives since her split with Pete, all took the kids on like their own and had some kind of relationship with them....Carol does NOT want any part of that, he wants the single life, swanning off and doing as they please. Its so obvious he doesn't care a shit either, I'm not sure if she only cares about him, the drugs, money and revenge or if she's literally stuck with him outta blackmail.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Both got faces like bulldog chewing wasps. wheres the kids? Looksnpossibly long haul taking a pillow??
Well she won’t be at the family gathering at AFP’s then. Gets out of making excuses as to why Crawl wouldn’t be invited. Who’s looking after the kids? Something odd going on. Plus, what’s the boots for? Hiding ❄❄❄❄ coming back or going out? Could it be running away from some 💩💩💩 hitting the fan? Unlikely but I live in hope👍

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
You all ain’t gonna believe this one…

I'm not even going to read that heap of shit. After the Bunny incident are they really talking about it using a fan as a surrogate to have another innocent life ruined with a bloke it can't stand. Deflection overload.. fuck off, you skanky, grubby old nutter cunt 😡

• Haha
  • Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
looking at the pictures on that nightclub page not one of them look like they have had a wash or dressed up before going out more like they just went out and grabbed anyone lurking in a shop doorway and bribed them with a fiver if they would come and have picture took with Katie every young person i know who is going to a nightclub are dressed up to the nines make up,hair clean clothes

• Haha
  • Sick

YellowTail

VIP Member
Owww I was hoping to see some good news on here this morning. strange that there's nothing on kieran and Michelle's insta either, everyone is quiet, what is happening 🤔
I have an opposing viewpoint, I think their silence is positive and they are sending a very clear message that are safe parents to J & B They do not want to mess up the legal processes that are in motion, and perhaps they have been told to keep quiet to protect the privacy and location of the children. J & B need nurturing in abundance, good food, routine, clear boundaries and affection. J & B must feel very confused, and Disloyal. Everyone in J & B life from now on need to cease publicising these little children.

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
Poor J&B I hope they are safe being lovingly cared for. Shows how much she cares about her kids when she jets out of the country without them a few days after her daughter posted a video of her sleeping on a mattress on the floor. Skank can afford to go on holidays every 5 minutes and surgery
but not cleaners , house repairs or babysitters?
She's a selfish horrible bint parenting is mundane making sure they go to school, do homework , shower . She's an evil shit , I bet bunny is terrified but skank flies off agsin . I can't imagine doing that to my precious daughter She's horrible.

• Heart