Katie Price #272 Skanky’s Kids and animals are being neglected, her house is filthy and infected 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, wouldn't be at all surprised if once she is able she sells it for a ton of money. She could easily buy somewhere smaller that would still be plenty big enough for her and the kids, 6 bedrooms max. She has laid some groundwork for getting rid of it, saying it's haunted, too expensive to run etc. Then she will be playing the big I am such a smart businesswoman line for all it's worth.
In my opinion she shouldn’t be able to keep any money until she pays her debts

Reactions: 26
Joking aside though ( and oh dear the state of some of those in the photographs with her!) there are 57 photos on the facebook page, nearly all of which have 2 or 3 people minimum in them. So if all those people paid £30 for the privilege she made around £5000, not bad for what was probably a couple of hours work, plus who knows what other side deals as well. And yes, there are several photos of her with young lads who look about 14 staring at Phil and Grant!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
There are some pictures on Switch Facebook page of her Meet & Greet. What a state. Especially love the picture of the young guy looking down at her tits and laughing.

Go have a good laugh!
You can tell from all her posing that she's a prowfeshional mowdel.... but this was my all time favourite....

1683129070655.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.