Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
I don't know for certain, but I imagine it is playing into K's hands and will hopefully expedite their safe return.
---

Email was sent ;)
Thank you.

Thank goodness things look as though they are moving, or maybe the press have got wind and asked KP for a comment. (Hasty action required on KP's part trying to clear the trail, too late, the evidence is out there and captured by many)

I hope you are satisfied Katie, what did you say in February 'inappropriate messages will not be tolerated on my watch'. Well this whole sh!t show makes a mockery of you trying to keep those kids safe. Hope you are satisfied??? You looked p!ssed out of your brain on that plane yesterday and looked miserable. GOOD.
If you had really been 'r4ped' when you were 6/7 like you said you would be doing EVERYTHING in your power to not sexualise your daughters, but no, you want them just like you, damaged to the core. Just grow the F up and take some responsibility, as no doubt this won't be your fault either and NO, her account clearly WASN'T hacked. We all know why you want Bunny to have a phone don't we, as SB keeps an eye on yours :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

DC16

VIP Member
I kind of understand but not entirely why organisations might need to see the accounts 'live'. Yes live couldn't be disputed....but If hundreds / or thousands of people have seen it and and are all talking about men sending her disgusting messages it's really concerning that's not enough to trigger anything. After all, police turned up at Kierans and arrested him on just a 'report' as far as we know :confused:
I was just going by what I was told.
My first instinct was to press the report button on this whole sorry tale. I’m fuming. I’m so sad. I’m at a loss as to why no one seems to be doing anything to get them away to a safe place, these are not even my kids, but feel so bad and helpless about the way they are being let down, day after day.
I’ve seen comments that I’m doing nothing (not on here) but that’s absolutely not true. This is all so time consuming and I think I have rattled cages. Why is no one listening to Kieran, he must feel devastated and helpless watching everything he has taught them being washed away, at risk of them coming to harm in her sordid world, just so she can get revenge.
This is 2 children’s lives being screwed up front in front of us, it is now dark and dangerous. When it goes wrong, it still won’t be her fault. 😡😡😡😡
And I’m tired with her constantly getting away with EVERYTHING

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 87

DC16

VIP Member
I know everyone is very upset with this at the moment. I know I am.

We just need the accounts to be 'live' for a bit longer today, so that SS can see it. KH is aware and being kept in the loop.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
how
There's No words 🤬 I'm honestly stumped on how little repercussions there is for the ol' Sl@g. If ever there was a poster for why the police, Social Services and Doctors are a broken system. It's a her! I'm sorry I know their are a handful of people trying @DC16 , @Brah Day Izit? (Not Blaming), HONESTLY ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH !!! Mark my words when something happens to one of those kids especially in the circles she has them mad moving,they will all be blaming each other. Sorry for the rant Fuming 🤬 Honestly my heart aches for them kids, it's like they are overlooked by not just her, By those who are suppose to protect. I know I'm sorry I'm still going. I'll shut up now 😤 Sorry!
Whilst I appreciate your anger and frustration, @DC16, in my opinion, is doing everything that she can. Processes need to be followed and it's important they are, as we all know that Kipper would jump on anything with a sniff of a loophole.

There has been talk of the quiet ones being most affected. I think this is very true in Jett's case. He may be unable to express anything at the moment, even developing selective mutism as a reaction to severe anxiety and panic. The poor little boy has had his world turned upside down, and I think his mental health difficulties Kipper keeps banging on about will be from unresolved trauma, which can manifest itself in a number of ways. The children have possibly seen and heard things that we can't even imagine. This is just my opinion from similar I have seen in the past. By the time cases gets to me frequently, so much damage has already been done. Social workers do get bad press, especially when a case goes horribly wrong, and it makes the papers with the accompanying serious case review. Social work teams become risk-averse for a while, then under-resourced and overworked children's services, unfortunately, slip back to bad practice. Ultimately it's the funding that needs to be sorted out. Harvey is living in a college that is probably costing between £8 - £10K a week, but the team looking out for his brother and sister are reliant on bank workers and social workers who are burnt out and disallusioned after working 50+ hours a week. The system is broken and needs serious investment.

It's shocking and gravely worrying how Bunny expresses how unhappy she is on YouTube however, she is inadvertently helping the case. This evidence will be a gift to KH (although he must be worried sick) to prove Kipper is abusing the children. This is NEGLECT and emotional abuse. Not one category to meet the threshold for a CP plan but two.

Matches in the bedroom, mattress on the floor, up all hours, energy drinks, speaking to strangers on the internet, no parental supervision all add up, but Bunny expressing how unhappy with how she looks is VERY worrying. I firmly believe this is an influence from Kipper (illustrated by her countless and unnecessary surgery) and will be so damaging. It could lead to disordered eating, low self-esteem and suicidal ideation. It's so concerning, and I wouldn't be surprised if a strategy discussion is planned for first thing in the morning. I hope there is.

I still have hope, although processes and procedures MUST be followed.

It's a very sad state of affairs, and I know many of us are thinking about J&B tonight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Now this pisses me off. This article is running in the times or at the very least on their page. Now I’ve heard all about the guy being rude to restaurant staff and all that sort of thing but never seen any actual proof. Now even so this is a step too far really. He’s never actually hurt anyone, caused anyone any harm. He’s moving back so his parents can have a relationship with his kids as they’re getting older. Made plenty of money, putting his family first and all that. Yet here he is having articles like this written. Now there we have KFP, has her kids removed from her, photo and video evidence of her drug taking, all her driving offences, restraining order, animal abuse, bankruptcy yet nothing like this gets written. It’s an absolute joke.
I've worked with him twice and James Cordon is a vicious, nasty, entitled piece of work. The crying on leaving his American talk show is shit. He only cares about himself.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

lozenger

Chatty Member
In one of the YT videos, Bunny begins by saying she's going to do her make up as she feels so ugly :cry:
She also mentions she has a leak in her ceiling so has moved her mattress onto the floor.
You can hear KP in the background saying goodby to someone, Bunny looks alarmed and says 'Oh no my mum's voice' - she then shrugs and says "Oh well she won't come in my room anyway"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
KP #273. Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

I actually feel a wee bit sick in my mouth as I don’t think any humorous title is appropriate

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
My first instinct was to press the report button on this whole sorry tale. I’m fuming. I’m so sad. I’m at a loss as to why no one seems to be doing anything to get them away to a safe place, these are not even my kids, but feel so bad and helpless about the way they are being let down, day after day.
I’ve seen comments that I’m doing nothing (not on here) but that’s absolutely not true. This is all so time consuming and I think I have rattled cages. Why is no one listening to Kieran, he must feel devastated and helpless watching everything he has taught them being washed away, at risk of them coming to harm in her sordid world, just so she can get revenge.
This is 2 children’s lives being screwed up front in front of us, it is now dark and dangerous. When it goes wrong, it still won’t be her fault. 😡😡😡😡
Dear @DC16, just wanted to say, you have been amazing with the info you have supplied and everything you've constantly done to try and get justice against Skankenstein. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are an exceptional person as are the others who have supplied info and updates, bless you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 58

gritzy

I don't comment much at all, mainly read along and vent when I overcome shyness (aka a wee bit pished) but had to comment on this: You're not on trial here @DC16. You've been trying your best to get the truth out there for the longest time! I don't think you should feel guilty, nor the need to defend yourself!! You're right, it must be horrible for Kieran!
It's a super difficult situation for us bystanders - I checked the youtube videos and was really shocked & worried - due to my line of work, not much normally shocks me & I've learned to 'keep things at work'. However, this child looks and acts so neglected, over-tired and abandoned, it's heart-breaking! So good on everyone reporting her.
What I'd really like to know is why every single news outlet is letting her get away with all her BS. Surely, this should be the end of it?!! Do her stories really bring in that much clicks & money to grant her her constant spin stories?! Hard to believe!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I think if I'd been Kieran I'd have lost all control by now and been round that dump it calls a mansion, slap sink boy silly and would simply take my children. That is probably what she wants though, this could all be part of her bullying K&M driving them to the brink of despair hoping they do something terrible to stop them ever getting the kids back. She is evil and vindictive enough to not care about the consequences of losing the kids herself, as long as K&M are not playing happy families with HER children it's all good. She is demented and getting worse
I have been somewhat in that position. Many years ago my brother got involved with an alcoholic partner. I should say that he wasn’t much better 😡
Anyway , she gave birth to a baby girl who within a week of her birth was being taken into downtown bars by her mother.
To give my brother his due, he was not having any of it so one night when the mother was staggering around with the baby in her arms at home he just took the child and dropped her off at mine before he went on a bender.
To cut a long story short the mother called police and they turned upon my doorstep saying the mother had said I’d kidnapped the baby and that as she was the mother she had rights over her child.
Well, I went fucking ballistic. I invited them in, a young policeman and an older one.
I showed them the baby, tucked up in swaddling in a drawer that had been removed from a chest of drawers because I had nowhere else to put her.
The younger policeman was getting a bit arsey so I told him that he would need to arrest me before I would let that child go back into the care of a mother who could barely stand.
A little voice at the back of my head was telling me that I probably would be arrested and that I was making things worse.
Then, God bless him, the older one said, “Don’t worry lass, I can see that she is safe and well cared for right now” And because it was close to Xmas, he then said “Isn’t that fitting for this time of year. A baby in a drawer”
I could have kissed that man.
He glowered at the younger one and just said that they were only there to see that the baby was safe.
They then left.
There’s a whole long story after that but at that moment in time I was determined that this new baby was not going back into the care of a drunken mother.
Like I said, this was many years ago and I don’t know how it would play out today but I would do the same thing again.
This baby wasn’t even my own child but rightly or wrongly I just did what I could to keep her safe at the time.
I am in no way saying that Kieran has done anything wrong.
I just wish that in these days of ‘keeping everything correct’ there were more people like that older policeman who just used a bit of common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Cowpat

Why does an 8 year old have matches and birthday candles in her bedroom, unsupervised by an adult, that is utterly terrifying to me, it takes seconds for a fire to start.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Crowbag

VIP Member
Please don't assume that clean children equal safe children.
Some of the cleverest, most prolific abusers present an idealised family image.

There's a quiet little boy in amongst all this too. He's terribly vulnerable, especially whilst the media focus is on his sister.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54