Katie Price #272 Skanky’s Kids and animals are being neglected, her house is filthy and infected 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went and had a look, Christ on a bike, what a state! How on earth can anyone think this is a good look? Or a good advertisement for a clothing company? I looked at some of the other posts and had a good laugh at this one, the post says "I hate seeing pretty girls heartbroken over a dude who looks like he eats cigarettes' and in the comments someone has put " are there any left? You married most of them"!
There's a post of a man holding a sign saying '16 days sober' or similar and all her fans are saying 'stay strong', 'well done', 'you're so strong' etc
He's not FeCkiN there you MORONS 😅 😆 She's bought a crap story cobbled together from other websites.
The story of the police dog posted - it died - 8 years ago . Does it ever occur to them to ask themselves why Katie Price is posting on behalf of Kieth the woman from Bumfuck Alabama :rolleyes: . No wonder these people buy her shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No wonder she’s off her tits all the time.Im worried sick about the next gas bill.
Might have to sell one of Mr BMH’s kidneys.
I dunno why it doesn't sell those million pound implants it's got in a safe somewhere to, you know, help it pay its mortgage 🙄 the lies it tells are comical

• Haha
Reactions: 27
they can only make you sell your home when bankrupt if you owe less on it than you would get if you sell it so if she owes 2million to the mortgage and loans on it but it would only bring 1and half million they would not make you sell because it would be putting you half a million further in debt(and we all know the mess she as made of the house would not bring her any profit if sold) but the mortgage/loan companies can go for repossession if they want if you are not paying what they want (but bankruptcy as to take into account your normal living expense before saying what you need to pay back so they maybe letting her keep enough to pay the mortgage or someone is helping her pay it because she is not earning enough to pay it herself)the mortgage company/loan would be better off waiting until you are discharged from bankruptcy then if they do repossess the house what ever shortfall they get when they sell it she then becomes libel for and they can go after her for it(her only way then would to arrange to pay them back over years or for her to go bankrupt again)
Adding to your wonderful explanation, and one of our clever krusties will correct me if I’m wrong, there only has to be £1000 profit after sale for the receiver to be able to sell it, in fact the less equity in your property the more chance you can save your house, say your house can be sold, pay the mortgage and there will be £5000 profit, if someone pays the £5000 , family or friend, you keep the house, mind you the state of her shithole( has the sewage overflow ever been sorted??) the roof, ok sticking a few Barbies in the wall but bleeping hell, , anyway , if the receiver can’t sell it and make a profit( the mortgage companies have to be paid first) I think he has to give it back after 3 years , don’t forget she took out a second mortgage.
Must be in negative equity, can’t see how she’s making the payments, if not think of the interest building up

Reactions: 17
Please don't assume that clean children equal safe children.
Some of the cleverest, most prolific abusers present an idealised family image.

There's a quiet little boy in amongst all this too. He's terribly vulnerable, especially whilst the media focus is on his sister.
You’re a sensible and measured voice as usual @Crowbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Afternoon everyone ❤
Thought skank said a few weeks ago they were starting to film MM3 in May. Didn't skank do the Q&A with that woman about it and said the annex, pool, juniors room were being done. 😎
The pool and annexe will be expensive items though, not just the cheap tit she used in season 2. The production company is mad if they are going to spend big money on those items without a definite buyer for the show.

Reactions: 23
Can’t understand why Sink (Mr Millionaire) Boy, the playboy of ‘Sheesh’, doesn’t just pay off Skank’s mortgage and her other debts as they are getting married and starting a family soon, it’s surely just pocket money for the luxury car businessman.

Will just have to remain one of life’s great mysteries I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
There's a post of a man holding a sign saying '16 days sober' or similar and all her fans are saying 'stay strong', 'well done', 'you're so strong' etc
He's not FeCkiN there you MORONS 😅 😆 She's bought a crap story cobbled together from other websites.
The story of the police dog posted - it died - 8 years ago . Does it ever occur to them to ask themselves why Katie Price is posting on behalf of Kieth the woman from Bumfuck Alabama :rolleyes: . No wonder these people buy her shite!
Bumfuck Alabama 😂😂😂😂😂 dying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Mail have opened comments in the Mucky Mansion cancellation story, only a few so far, but all are negative, one is asking why they aren’t reporting on her neglect and lack of safeguarding regarding the children, this week is really not going well for her is it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Adding to your wonderful explanation, and one of our clever krusties will correct me if I’m wrong, there only has to be £1000 profit after sale for the receiver to be able to sell it, in fact the less equity in your property the more chance you can save your house, say your house can be sold, pay the mortgage and there will be £5000 profit, if someone pays the £5000 , family or friend, you keep the house, mind you the state of her shithole( has the sewage overflow ever been sorted??) the roof, ok sticking a few Barbies in the wall but bleeping hell, , anyway , if the receiver can’t sell it and make a profit( the mortgage companies have to be paid first) I think he has to give it back after 3 years , don’t forget she took out a second mortgage.
Must be in negative equity, can’t see how she’s making the payments, if not think of the interest building up
that IS why they have not demanded she sells it she would not even have £1000 profit after selling it and paying mortgage/loans secured on it(simply put it does not actually belong to her it still belongs to the mortgage company/loan company so not really hers to sell(the mortgage company can take it back and sell at a loss and then go after her for the rest as long as they do it after she is discharged i am sure if they do it before she is discharged she can add the shortfall of what she will owe them to the bankruptcy and they have no chance of getting anything from that that is the only reason i can think the mortgage company have not gone for it yet because after she is discharged they can go for any shortfall and make her pay it off over years(but at sometime if the bankruptcy discharge keeps getting put off they must get fed up and cut their loss and take it back)i can not see her every earning enough to pay full mortgage/bills in a house that big so i can not see her keeping it for long if she is ever discharged from bankruptcy that is why she once said SHE LIKES BEING BANKRUPT

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Bumfuck Alabama 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've genuinely been laughing hysterically about this for 15mins & have tears streaming down my face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I honestly don't remember the last time I found something so funny. You've proper cheered me up @Helena-botham-farter 👍

Does anyone know if the 16 days sober guy knew the police dog? And even though the follow up story says the dog died....will it be okay? And if I buy the JWhyWhy set do I need to buy it 5 sizes too small to get it to stretch over my norks like her? And can I wear it in pink on Thursday or shall I get green to wear on Monday's? I LOVE the steps she's sitting on. Are they at the Mucky Mansion? Where can I get steps like those? THESE ARE THE KIND OF QUESTIONS HER FANS ASK. Where are the 'great mum" brigade now? Anything from any of them defending her?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You’re a sensible and measured voice as usual @Crowbag.
I suspect I'm an acquired taste 😎

But children, especially neglected and abused ones, the out of education ones, etc, I care about very much. I could write down several versions of the wording abusers would use to Jett at the moment, he has 'target' written all over him.
I cannot understand why anyone rushed to read his sister's posts, all that does is make them popular and the Instagram algorithm then makes them more visible. I assume people didn't realise this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's very telling when she hasn't come out and denied the latest stories are 'the press making stuff up as usual' especially when the words are straight out of her daughter's mouth. It was such a shock to see and it showed us a fraction of what is happening behind closed doors. (Plus hopefully gave KH plenty of ammunition)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Bumfuck Alabama 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've genuinely been laughing hysterically about this for 15mins & have tears streaming down my face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I honestly don't remember the last time I found something so funny. You've proper cheered me up @Helena-botham-farter 👍

Does anyone know if the 16 days sober guy knew the police dog? And even though the follow up story says the dog died....will it be okay? And if I buy the JWhyWhy set do I need to buy it 5 sizes too small to get it to stretch over my norks like her? And can I wear it in pink on Thursday or shall I get green to wear on Monday's? I LOVE the steps she's sitting on. Are they at the Mucky Mansion? Where can I get steps like those? THESE ARE THE KIND OF QUESTIONS HER FANS ASK. Where are the 'great mum" brigade now? Anything from any of them defending her?
You're almost right squirrel.

The dog was 16 hours sober , it isn't dead it's merely resting awaiting the doggy JYY range to arrive.
Then it will be starting a new career draping itself (once rigor mortis eases) around a kitchen worktop. Flammable materials will cease to be a hazard for obvious reasons, so it will sit on the cooker hob.

The sober man has started a new life in Bumfuck Alabama©️, trying to escape naked Rodney (key suspect in police dog shooting) and price, who has her eyes on him.
Well, one eye. The other's looking at the ceiling.

I hope that helps.
Wiggle your tail if so.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She already had a fire because of a candle in a bedroom, if I recall- a few years ago, but I think it was Jett's room?
Yes there was a photo on this thread recently that someone thought it was :poop::poop: on the area above the window in Jett's room.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
doing a YT video about K.Price and launching it on my channel in the next couple of days will post on here if anyone is interested

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
The Braindead Skanky fan club must have found the Scum poll, they’re fighting back, but she’s still only achieved 13.9% support 😁

BAB34EC9-597B-443F-BC6E-1285E72B396B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sophie um… um… says she’s doing a test run for a Victoria’s sponge cake for the family on Saturday as they’re all getting together at AFP’s to watch the coronation. Let’s see if any gushy family posts go up this weekend 🙄🙄🙄
Cake was like the family, a bit of a disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.