Katie Price #272 Skanky’s Kids and animals are being neglected, her house is filthy and infected 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmmmmm 🤔 are you trying to suggest that was a set up? Are you telling me that paparazzi in America are not old men with mobile phones? I thought it was a disguise to fool the biggest A-list stars 🤷 well now I feel silly 🤭
---

Awww, what a shame! Burning her last bridges with her actions 🤔
CH4 are making a programme with Keith Brymer Jones from the pottery throwdown. He's bought a chapel in Wales with his wife and they are renovating/turning it into a ceramic workspace, a bit like the Strawbridge's really, so the bankrupt animal abuser is out of the door she doesn't appeal to anyone.

Reactions: 28
You're almost right squirrel.

The dog was 16 hours sober , it isn't dead it's merely resting awaiting the doggy JYY range to arrive.
Then it will be starting a new career draping itself (once rigor mortis eases) around a kitchen worktop. Flammable materials will cease to be a hazard for obvious reasons, so it will sit on the cooker hob.

The sober man has started a new life in Bumfuck Alabama©️, trying to escape naked Rodney (key suspect in police dog shooting) and price, who has her eyes on him.
Well, one eye. The other's looking at the ceiling.

I hope that helps.
Wiggle your tail if so.
I just spat my tea out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There are some pictures on Switch Facebook page of her Meet & Greet. What a state. Especially love the picture of the young guy looking down at her tits and laughing.

Go have a good laugh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
There are some pictures on Switch Facebook page of her Meet & Greet. What a state. Especially love the picture of the young guy looking down at her tits and laughing.

Go have a good laugh!
Bloody hell - doesn’t look like anyone there was over 21 apart from the staff 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Go have a good laugh!
Just popped over, the next Skanky magazine has so many photos to choose from, OMG it’s hilarious, that pout with ridiculous Phil & Grant pushed out, it’s so over for her, that ageing model of 25 years ain’t wearing the years well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just popped over, the next Skanky magazine has so many photos to choose from, OMG it’s hilarious, that pout with ridiculous Phil & Grant pushed out, it’s so over for her, that ageing model of 25 years ain’t wearing the years well 😂
I knew you would LOVE IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Go have a good laugh!
Had a giggle. FLF has got a fat bleeping belly too. It goes with his moon face. Fat prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Go have a good laugh!
Meanwhile who was looking after the children and what was Bunny doing? She doesn't care does she. She'd rather make a fool of herself for a few quid.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Thanks Dc. I suspected as much.She really wants to keep it doesn’t she?
Probably because it’s the only thing that is ( potentially) worth a lot of money.The land could be a goldmine.
Although she would have to pay the arrears before anything could be done.

Just seen Stans post.
Yes, wouldn't be at all surprised if once she is able she sells it for a ton of money. She could easily buy somewhere smaller that would still be plenty big enough for her and the kids, 6 bedrooms max. She has laid some groundwork for getting rid of it, saying it's haunted, too expensive to run etc. Then she will be playing the big I am such a smart businesswoman line for all it's worth.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Was going to do an #ASKSTAN to try and cheer you all up but seeing these pictures i don't think i need to. There's more spare tyres on show than on the production line at the Michelin tyre factory. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Dear Krustfluffs,sheets need changing on here erms new fred?🤣 At least they get changed on here regular rather than skankbatnans MM..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.