Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her teeth look so much better (and more natural) in the first photo. what a fool she is to have done that to herself.
I thought the first photo was Brittney Spears at first glance!
---
Well this has given me the 'ick on the Skanky/Princess (not gonna happen) programme. That is a seriously dark comment 🤢😳
Getting men to tune in to watch a teenage girl is definitely sick!

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Afternoon everyone ❤
Just wondering if this mysterious Jakie is going to make an appearance tonight to confront skanky be interesting to see if there's any pictures of skank getting into one with her and hard as nails sink boy and slymi Rymi getting involved or running and hiding, anyways cooking for myself today so just a quick roasty couldn't be bothered to do a full plate. 🤣
IMG_20230430_154100_647~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This trip to Ireland is either a cover up or totally stupid. There’s three of them going at least. To a tiny unknown club in Ireland. Just how much money will this bring in? Probably under a grand. Add to that the travelling costs etc and the sheer inconvenience of trekking all the way over there. Just why would anybody bother? It’s all just too weird.

Reactions: 29
Afternoon everyone ❤
Just wondering if this mysterious Jakie is going to make an appearance tonight to confront skanky be interesting to see if there's any pictures of skank getting into one with her and hard as nails sink boy and slymi Rymi getting involved or running and hiding, anyways cooking for myself today so just a quick roasty couldn't be bothered to do a full plate. 🤣View attachment 2138703
Well if I wasn’t already craving a roast dinner, I certainly am now. Looks amazing Stan!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Meet and Greet. Aka Meet-and grift is thirty euro.
Club like that twenty punters max. Thirty euro is a lot of cash to a cash strapped area like that. Bank holiday weekend too, Lads will be budgeting.
Six hundred quid, 25% of the door. Rhymi isn’t going to get paid.
Kids in that club are just going to look at her for the freak tits.
What a comedown.
Princess, take notes. Stick with Claire.

Reactions: 20
Well this has given me the 'ick on the Skanky/Princess (not gonna happen) programme. That is a seriously dark comment 🤢😳
Ron is a pervert. Has to be. I’ve asked him several times why he loves the Kipper so much. He never has an answer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I have just been reading the comments, I've noticed many have been removed, some of them are a bit disturbing
because people think this is actually happening. It's the same on the FB feed, suckers!!!

• Sick
Meet and Greet. Aka Meet-and grift is thirty euro.
Club like that twenty punters max. Thirty euro is a lot of cash to a cash strapped area like that. Bank holiday weekend too, Lads will be budgeting.
Six hundred quid, 25% of the door. Rhymi isn’t going to get paid.
Kids in that club are just going to look at her for the freak tits.
What a comedown.
Princess, take notes. Stick with Claire.
Hhhhaaa hhhaaaa yes just imagine “Let’s go down there and have a right laugh at the state of it!” Probably not many would even bother wasting money doing that. It’s just all too odd. Years ago she used to do these PAs all over the uk. They were packed out and must have been good earners. Why on earth would you trek all the way to Ireland for peanuts?

Reactions: 18
I am English and live in Ireland....... i will only say one thing about Monaghan.
Garth Brooks played a few dates last year at a stadium in Dublin, 30% of the population of Monaghan had tickets.
I will leave it there.:cool: Say no more!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am English and live in Ireland....... i will only say one thing about Monaghan.
Garth Brooks played a few dates last year at a stadium in Dublin, 30% of the population of Monaghan had tickets.
I will leave it there.:cool: Say no more!!!
She’s trying to craic Ireland…. 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.