Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this has given me the 'ick on the Skanky/Princess (not gonna happen) programme. That is a seriously dark comment 🤢😳
Any decent mother would be mortified if such a comment was made. However, Skanky will see it as a compliment. Most people, if they had ‘not good enough’ parenting like Skanky has, would not want her daughter to be exposed to lewdness at too early an age (like Princess is). Not Skanky! She wants to relive her ‘trauma’ by exposing her daughter to it? Please let PA nip this in the bud! Hope he sees this comment. It’s very concerning.😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
This trip to Ireland is either a cover up or totally stupid. There’s three of them going at least. To a tiny unknown club in Ireland. Just how much money will this bring in? Probably under a grand. Add to that the travelling costs etc and the sheer inconvenience of trekking all the way over there. Just why would anybody bother? It’s all just too weird.
I don't get this trip to Ireland either, just like her plasterclasses, pointless and probably made no profit at all.

Reactions: 19
He should be bleeping reported.😡
---

Perhaps he sticks all the Dodgy money in the bag.bleep.
I told agree @Dollylovesshoes , the police need to be banging that door down & seizing all computer equipment & phones etc

It's bloody disgusting that this has even been run as a story when it's clearly bullshit from her. Pete needs to see these comments & then put out an "it's never happening" story.

The sad thing is she wouldn't even give a duck about these comments. Wouldn't she just love it if all the pervs were oggling. Stupid deluded witch would think it's all about her.

She has absolutely nothing. Nobody wants her for anything anymore. So all she can do is sell her kids while she circles the plughole. She is sick & she is dangerous.

None of them will be truly free until she's 6ft under 😞

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Afternoon everyone ❤
Just wondering if this mysterious Jakie is going to make an appearance tonight to confront skanky be interesting to see if there's any pictures of skank getting into one with her and hard as nails sink boy and slymi Rymi getting involved or running and hiding, anyways cooking for myself today so just a quick roasty couldn't be bothered to do a full plate. 🤣View attachment 2138703
Yes, yes, yes, that's it @Stan Butler you bloody show me up because I forgot to make stuffing 🙄 😜 I did roast chicken, Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, mash potatoes, cauliflower cheese, broccoli & carrots. And forgot the bloody stuffing 🙈 But I did make a lovely rhubarb crumble & custard for pud 😋

I wonder what roast Skanky did before she flew to Ireland 🤥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, yes, yes, that's it @Stan Butler you bloody show me up because I forgot to make stuffing 🙄 😜 I did roast chicken, Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, mash potatoes, cauliflower cheese, broccoli & carrots. And forgot the bloody stuffing 🙈 But I did make a lovely rhubarb crumble & custard for pud 😋

Roasted bleep Probably her minge.🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Could they be flying into Belfast?
Belfast or Dublin, they will need to hire a car or be picked up, its a good couple of hours drive from either.
County Monaghan population 64,000, more farm animals than people...WHY ????

Reactions: 19
I'm looking forward to Monday's papers, got a feeling something might happen.

Oh and my Roast Today was delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Could they be flying into Belfast?
Belfast or Dublin, they will need to hire a car or be picked up, its a good couple of hours drive from either.
They will have lined up some local funeral director to run them around like one of the plasterclasses! How grim is that!
Such grifters. But if she has friends there, I'm sure they will collect them as any good friend would! Friends- what a crock of tit! Dodgy as f**k the whole thing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They will have lined up some local funeral director to run them around like one of the plasterclasses! How grim is that!
Such grifters. But if she has friends there, I'm sure they will collect them as any good friend would! Friends- what a crock of tit! Dodgy as f**k the whole thing
That's a bit IF, Skanky talking bollocks again, she's Billy No Mates.

Reactions: 14

It's ok Pinky,, skank won't need to cook slymi Rymi is in the V.I.P lounge so will be filling his plastic bag with free food off the complimentary buffet. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SB is on his IG story in a car park, looks like UK to me. Has he not gone with her? Wonder if they’ve had a row and that’s why she’s been quiet ? Thought he’d have gone to keep an eye on her.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It's ok Pinky,, skank won't need to cook slymi Rymi is in the V.I.P lounge so will be filling his plastic bag with free food off the complimentary buffet. 🤣
Loving how he calls it the VIP lounge- what a twit! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Anyone can go in for a fee- even I went in on way back from holiday in March.
I'm honoured to be classed as a VIP in that case.
And no VIP goes in with a WH Smith bag for life. What a ballbag :D

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.