Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many big b00b bikini pictures of herself being put on Facebook.
(Thailand was 'filming work')

Reactions: 28
I think that Ulrika, along with Emily Andre, and a few others have done their kids a major service by not photographing them continuously through the years.
I don‘t know what Emily or Ulrikas kids look like. And that is how it should be. Shouldn’t know their faces. Shouldn’t know what schools they are in. Shouldn’t know what their hobbies or or interests. Shouldn’t know anything about them.
Youtube states in its terms of service contract for users, that any video with a child under the age of majority, 18, must have comments disables, switched off. Price never does this. And she has no strikes against her, no comments no money.

Reactions: 25
Can imagine the skank being in quite a ranting rage at this moment in time,, How dare 2 women post things on social media in support of Kieran and Michelle and accusing skank of parental alienation don't they know what a loving, caring , doting, protective mother skank is,,
COME ON JOURNOS LIFT THIS STORY FROM HERE AND RUN IT IF YOU DARE OR WOULD THAT UPSET THE SKANKY CUNT YOUR PROTECTING.

Reactions: 50
more like shes taking money ( or something) over in a suitcase. this appearence makes no sense whats so ever,it will cost a fortune to go( and stay over), they are not charging extra addmission to see her, so cant be paying her much, its a little town in Ireland, why would she bother going ? bet she manages to blag her hair and nails for free though. more to that, than meets the eye.

Reactions: 29
I thought the 'big things to come' was just her, blatantly driving the Hummer! (yawn)
But but, if they're driving around Ireland with a big stash from a cash-in-hand gig, wouldn't it be awful if those Sarf Afrikans in hoodies held them up at gun-point??

Reactions: 25
Come on admit it! Which one of you has hacked Skankys FB account? I want to personally shake your hand. Someone is posting the most hideous unflattering photos. Lots of people commenting on how dreadful she looks, how she has ruined herself, how shocked they are by her appearance etc. I’m bloody loving it! Long May it continue!

Reactions: 42
Had a look through the comments on the latest "Thailand work" pic and can't find the original quote (might have been removed) but surely a Krusty was behind it ???!!!

Reactions: 30
Press won’t touch it where the kids are involved, IPSO would have a field day. They’ve already cropped the kids out of loads of Backgrid pictures before going to press. They are aware of the posts.

Reactions: 40
she must be busy
100% this!
Let's hope the rest of the world see it.

Reactions: 26
Press won’t touch it where the kids are involved, IPSO would have a field day. They’ve already cropped the kids out of loads of Backgrid pictures before going to press. They are aware of the posts.
Yet quick to run stories regarding Kieran and skanks allegations against him. Let's hope it's the start of things and won't be swept under the carpet.

Reactions: 32
Yet quick to run stories regarding Kieran and skanks allegations against him. Let's hope it's the start of things and won't be swept under the carpet.
Unfortunately yes, as that’s just adults

Reactions: 17
I did not
I did notice that the nightclub said 'USUAL PRICE ON THE DOOR' (for entry) so no doubt the owners wouldn't dare charge extra in order to get people in. Is this gig tonight or tomorrow? Not great for a working day methinks.

Reactions: 19
yet when people try to sell their story, anti skanky, it gets shutdown,like she blocks it. keiron should do an autobiography about his life with her and after. he could call it " old fuck face and me" bet it would be a best seller !

Reactions: 31
Yeah MrsP, but £10,000 to you and me would probably last a long time, with the amount of crap she shoves in her nose, her body in general (surgery, food, drugs, alcohol) and her shopping habits it would barely last her a week plus all the extra costs of getting to a small town in Ireland, there has to be something more going on because it doesn’t make financial sense not with high prices of petrol, air fare or the ferry. I wonder if that blind about charging people for her “time” is why she is going. It would be a captive market as I can’t imagine there are too many celebs visiting the town.

Also, Theresa Godley, I don’t know who you are but bring it on! Let’s get ready to rumble! The bitch needs a public unmasking. It won’t make a difference to the majority of her brain dead fans (they remind me of evangelical trump supporters in that way) but it will put an end to her tv appearances, the backlash from the rest of the public will be brutal if any media company engages her after that. They want to see the back of her now, wait until her actions behind the scenes are revealed, she won’t be able to escape the public because she’s made sure she is constantly in the media. She may need to leave the country, as I can’t imagine her being able to show her face in public without being lambasted.

Reactions: 21
KATIE PRICE # 271 called out at last, over the kids, cant get her nails done,her careers hit the skids

You busy that weekend Sewer? I could fake an SA accent and we have a couples of nerf guns

Reactions: 23
But didn't skanks allegations against Kieran involve assaulting, grooming, messaging an underage girl then allegations of abuse, cruelty, neglect and parental alienation of his own children, seems whenever skanks name is mentioned the tabroids go silent.

They could mention Parental Alienation though as it does affect many others. Men and Women
I can understand the press not putting specific info info on their websites. But can’t see why they can’t mention parental alienation as it affects more people than just them. Men and Women. So should be ‘out there’ really.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.