Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
no way,she wouldnt have let that opertunity pass. she would have been flirty and touchy feely, offering sucks,having photos with him,just to stick it to emily. perhaps he was asked after she dropped out...if she was ever asked in the first place. bet she tries to get on it now, she knows hes on it ( he would back out then,he dont want to be within 10 miles of her and who would blame him either)
It was a different cookery show she was booked for.

Reactions: 12
As we've seen how scathing she is of KH in front of those kids, I reckon she has showed Jett and Bunny, the more explicit elements of Kieran's OF content (like the bum object or w@nk stuff) and said it's 'disgusting' and 'I don't do that on OF'
But Bunny doesn't seem to be affected and thinks OF is good?

• Angry

helptheaged

VIP Member
Bunny has a hamster
---
Blamed kids for being late
---
Here we go…do you think my mums famous, do you think your dad is famous.
Bunny wants to do OFs
---
A home wear range.
---
She’s going to open a shop. 🙄
---
Annexe next week, she’s doing a lip course.
perfume 🙄
---
Doing the poolside
Bankruptcy, blamed ex husbands
---
I don’t waste money
---
Poolside, like Love Island 🙄
Hope she sorts out pool then

• Haha
My pleasure…..felt quite deflated today about the Skank stories yesterday, she is beyond cocky, carrying on being a teflon c*nt, and the untouchable status is actually stepping up, bloody ridiculous what is going on, and reading through today’s thread I’m sensing this malaise is also affecting many Krustie’s today, we’re on a collective comedown.

Anyway a photo reality check is always a good way to get us back to realising she’s screwed really, here’s the reality of the Neanderthal thing she calls a bf, oooh la la….

View attachment 2110550
he needs a pair of moobs

• Haha

VIP Member
Paul O'grady's funeral today, dozens of celebs turned out for it. Couldn't see that happening if it was skankys funeral.

Hardly anyone would turn up at Skanky's funeral, she will be buried because a cremation would be toxic.

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
But Bunny doesn't seem to be affected and thinks OF is good?
KP could have presented herself as the 'good' Only Fans parent, she could have lied to them about subscriber counts and how much money she's making, could sell it to them as well as 'it makes you get fans, more people get to love you'. She could then paint a picture of KH's OF being the opposite (telling them lies about money etc) and telling them he has 'failed because he sticks things up his bum, and Mummy doesn't'

• Sad

mrspig99

VIP Member
I wonder if Skanky will be watching her ex husband cook?

Isn't this the show that she pulled out of? I wonder if it was because she found out PA was going to be on it as well and couldn't face being around him for that long?

• Heart

GeorgiaOrwell

Just another small matter regarding the number plate it says 22 on it. If a legitimate personal plate(which we know it isn't) she cannot use it on that vehicle as you cannot make a car appear younger than it is. Hummer stopped production in 2010.
@Jasmines dad was absolutely correct this is a prefix registration number so can go on any vehicle registered after 1st August 1992 you need 2 letters as an area identifier for a current style registration number. The DVLA can also take up to a week after transferring a personalised number for the vehicle to show up online.

Reactions: 11

woowoono2

Chatty Member
The body language of the other women says it all. They no likey.
And she doesn’t understand what Jayne(?) means by ‘culpable’. Jayne and Ruth try to pick her up on her part in what Evers gone on and she glosses over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11