Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helptheaged

VIP Member
Someone I worked with who was banned for drink driving about 20 years ago were told that whilst they could continue driving up to the court date if they wanted, if they voluntarily gave their licence up at the point they were caught then this time between giving it up and going to court would be knocked off any court ordered ban.

She may well have been offered this and agreed knowing there was no way she would be escaping a ban
Bet she has done this

Reactions: 14

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Some more:

I remember this well - She was off her face.... Email - Invite to her Hen do.

Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:09:03 +0000
Subject: the hen do of the year..... SAVE THE DATE

Ladies
It has fallen to myself and Sally to arrange Kate’s hen do…. Because we love her so much we felt it was absolutely ESSENTIAL to make this a night to remember and stitch her up accordingly…..

Date: Saturday 23rd March - all day Saturday – overnight Saturday – returning Sunday.

THEME: BIG FAT GYPSY WEDDING

At the moment we are in the process of arranging an early start from Horsham, down to Bournemouth, a day of pampering and cocktails in a hotel suite, an early dinner, then out on the town at a particularly cheesy nightclub. We shall then stay overnight and head back after a late breakfast …..

I am not sure of costs yet because I am still in the planning stage but I will keep it reasonable and I just wanted you all to save the date and start thinking of your big fat gypsy wedding fancy dress outfit for Saturday evening. This point is non-negotiable.

Kate has asked specifically for there to be fancy dress and a cheesy night out and our aim is to make sure that wish is granted….

I will be in touch with more details but for now could you please let me know if you are available to attend.

Finally, every part of this hen do is a SURPRISE. Please do NOT let KP know anything at all. If anyone has any contacts in Bournemouth (beauty girls, hairdressers, cocktail makers, club contacts) then please do let me know as it will be a good starting point…
Are Jane and her husband still together after all that carry on?

Reactions: 13

Jwren

VIP Member
Is there something now where you can take the car for a test drive alone, on trade plates, as long as the seller/garage is happy?
Her old beetle is taxed and MOT’d (has been for a while) so will probably use that too.
I think you have to make sure with your broker that your trade plates are covered for a driver to test drive it on their own.

Mrsoh

VIP Member
And me. My 9yo may do something like that at home, put on my shoes to make me laugh, but never would I photo and post it for all the world to see, for reasons we all know why. Skank has no boundaries, as others have said she is using B as her mini-me, and it looks like J the new H. Skank is sick, this isn’t being a responsible mother, horrible to see 😔
Have you seen @SmillieKylie that our Kylie now doesn't have a blue tick on twitter too?

• Wow
  • Sad

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I think your sleuthing confirms my own suspicion.But it’s still purely suspicion so I won’t say who I think it is.
I was disappointed in his last post even if I always knew ( if it’s the person I think it is)he was a KP apologist and ally.
her brother ?

Here's an extract from the school's policy on attendance. The policy also mentions that fines are imposed for persistent absentees, and prosecution may be pursued if pupil absent over 28 days.

I wonder has Katie attended the meetings or responded to correspondencs as the procedure must have kicked in for Jett. I'm sure Kieran would have engaged with the school?

Persistent absence is where a pupil misses 10% or more of school, and severe absence is where a pupil misses 50% or more of school.
Use attendance data to find patterns and trends of persistent and severe absence.
Hold regular meetings with the parents of pupils who the school (and/or local authority) considers
to be vulnerable, or are persistently or severely absent, to discuss attendance and engagement at school.
Provide access to wider support services to remove the barriers to attendance.
Use letters and /or phone calls to target persistent absence.
But the 28days won't apply if she's said he's ill and given them some kind of proof.

• Sad

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
My pleasure…..felt quite deflated today about the Skank stories yesterday, she is beyond cocky, carrying on being a teflon c*nt, and the untouchable status is actually stepping up, bloody ridiculous what is going on, and reading through today’s thread I’m sensing this malaise is also affecting many Krustie’s today, we’re on a collective comedown.

Anyway a photo reality check is always a good way to get us back to realising she’s screwed really, here’s the reality of the Neanderthal thing she calls a bf, oooh la la….

View attachment 2110550
ooh its like sup 😂 erman and benny from crossroads

• Haha

stormyweather22

I thought bans were from the day it’s issued not the day of the offence - but your points might be from the offence date. A disqualification is valid from the date it’s decided
You’re probably right! Makes sense to me. Just my husband seemed sure.

It's quite possible that Jett may have seen or heard something which she doesn't want him to disclose. By keeping him away from people it lessens the chance of him talking.

My other theory about keeping him off school is because she needs a new cash cow.
By keeping him off it's making him fall further and further behind. If she is trying to convince the authorities that he has something wrong with him then if Jett is shown to be slower than other kids and struggling it would help her with her claim of there being something wrong with him.
This would then enable her to benefits for him, she would use him for money making stories and would also then use it against Kieran by saying he caused it all. It also helps her to keep the house by saying she has a SN child.

Everything she does has to gain her in some way.
They all must sit there discussing what they can do next to make money or save their grotty little selves.
Quite possible, or convinced he has seen something with his dad which wouldn't stand up to questioning!

pepe le pew

VIP Member

Seriously.
Check out her nose in this shot on her Instagram live plug. Something is wrong. It’s flat and almost hooked.
Is it collapsing or are the butterfly lips deforming it?

• Haha

Minty_socks

VIP Member
Why are they even bothering to do a MM3? The last episode was bargain bucket, cheap shit, she may aswell stuck her crumbling walls up with cellotape.. barely any budget, barely any viewers, why? 🤬
---

I've been thinking/saying this for a long time but nobody believes me or think it far fetched. I just don't understand it, it's not like she's at the peak of her powers, she's a past it ex glamour model turned bully, animal abuser and convicted druggie/drunk driver yet the press protect her for some reason and so do the courts. Again, why?
It's an absolute disgrace!
---
For that back room in a pub for one night tracy?🤣 pmsl

View attachment 2108899upload my photo on internet
Nightmare fuel!

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Is there something now where you can take the car for a test drive alone, on trade plates, as long as the seller/garage is happy?
Her old beetle is taxed and MOT’d (has been for a while) so will probably use that too.
Yes, I did this recently. I've also had a clean license for 30+ years though and left current car at their showroom .

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
If she gets to any bankruptcy hearing can she not claim that she hasn't spent a penny that her squillanaire fiance has gifted it all to her? Especially if she pays in cash for everything?

• Haha