Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I didn't see her live, don't think my phone would be in one piece otherwise, nobody gets under my skin like that piss poor excuse of a woman.
C'mon, we don't really believe the bullshit she's spouting about everything she has planned, do we? She's full of absolute shite, very few things she's spouts on about now ever actually happens.
The only thing it's got going on is fighting with Kieran, winding up the public and faking stories with it's absolute melt of a 'fella'
The figures speak for themselves.. 300 views on a live it apparently has 2.6 million followers on.
Smoke n mirrors and bullshit.. that's this things 'career' now and it's dead. If one thing happens that she's 'promised' I'll buy one of it's thrush inducing baff bombs.

The situation with the kids is highly concerning. Bunny talking about OF gives me the major ick, how does she even know what it is. I despair of those kids being in her 'care' and the longer it goes on the more damage she is causing to those kids. Whoever thought it a good idea to put two vulnerable children in the care of a self confessed druggie, law breaker, cock hungry old slag needs sacking

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Looks like the Bunny wanting to do OF's story on the Sun has been removed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
bunny must have been told about posing on only fans by skanky, otherwise how does she even know about it.? i cant see keiron saying anything, i wonder if skanky told Jett about his dad on only fans or even shown him, because other than that, i can not think of anything else that would have the effect that he dont want to see his dad. i hope its not so, but she has no moral guidelines, so wouldnt put it past her. same as she told Harvey the coppers were taking the piss out of him. if i remember right,it was her(or her camp) that leaked that keiron was on only fans otherwise, we wouldnt have known. shes a bleeping, demented old hag, with a concrete heart and no amount of plastic surgery is going to improve her looks or get her a new bloke....... and she cant bleeping sing either !
She accused Kieran of stalking them and having a gun. I don't doubt for a second she has told Jett their dad is a scary, bad man. She thought nothing of calling him a 'disgusting human being' at the airport in front of them. Just imagine what she tells them behind closed doors!

Screen Shot 2023-04-21 at 08.19.52.png

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Did 'it' honestly believe that they would have both her & Pete ya bleep on together?
So deluded that 'it' thinks Pete would want to be anywhere near the mess that is Mrs Priceywoods?
Oh dear, look in the mirror Skank, then cast your one open eye at the beauty that is Dr Emily!
He doesn't want you, the lad did good whilst you, well, rinse & repeat, rinse & repeat ad infinitum.
Whilst looking in that mirror, stick the fork in 'cos your done.
Pete don't want ya, Kieran don't want ya, nobody wants ya, your future is Cole.
Now go away and enjoy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So another more detailed run down of what she said...
10 minutes late, well I have got a houseful of kids and 'blaghhhhhh' there's loads of questions I want to ask you guys (!) Where do you get the pompoms...Hobbycraft, I want to bring out a homeware range, everything I've created... Bunny interrupts with her hamster, one of the names is of her crushes Bubbles, Sonic Sonny. We were going to wait until the next show to show that. Do you know what Bunny said to me the other day. Mum I have a lot of haters and a lot of fans, who are you then Bunny? I'm Katie Price, why do you tell everyone that? Do you think your mum is famous Bunny, seriously, do you think your mum's famous? Bunny: Yaaaarrr. Is your dad famous? Bunny: Yaaarrr. Your dad's famous? Bunny: Yaaarrr. (Liz: Shall we answer some of these questions?) KP to Bunny: Are you famous? Bunny: Answer more questions. KP to Bunny: Are you famous? I will, Are you famous? Bunny: Yeah. KP: Are you? What are you famous for? Bunny: You. KP Awwww, what do you want to do when you are older? B: I want to be like you and do Only Fans. KP shocked face, Only Fans? Tell them what you want to do with me, I can never remember how to say it properly. B: A photoshoot. KP: No the ASMR, we really want to do that don't we. Bunny dumps hamster on KP to go and get it's ball.
Back to KP. I want to bring out a homeware range replica stuff that I've made, obviously it would be better than what I've done, so like all my vases with the pom poms on, actually I don't think everyone will want all my designs, like Barbies on the wall, but seriously, if I bought out a range of all the stuff that I like with pom poms would you all like it?
This year, I'm looking at opening a shop, because I feel I need my own shop, like all my memorabilia stuff, ummm, all my products, so I feel I need a shop. Do you think that's a good idea if I open a shop, I'll start off near my home town and then dot them about. Re the coffee table, yeah I want to do stuff like that and sell it.
Liz, what are your plans for the annexe (Bunny interrupts to get the hamster) so the plans for the annexe, so, I don't even know where to start, so next week, I'm doing a lip course, (Bunny interrupts someone said perfume please) KP I do need to bring out another perfume out for sure, don't I.
Suddenly back to the shop, seriously I do want to do a shop. Then talks about her makeup room, do you like all the brushes on the wall, thing is, what I've don is not expensive to do, so anyone can do it, look they all want perfumes, and the poolside, oh my god, so when I do the poolside, outside, as you know, everything I do is like affordable, because I've haven't been brought up from a family that's got money, I think that's why I'm a hoarder (Liz says and you're broke) KP gives Liz a death stare and says yeah, I am in a bankruptcy, everyone knows I am, but that's because I have ex husbands and that, but ummm, so , anyway, I'm not extravagant, I know I've had pink cars, we can all have a pink car if we want one., but ummm so, I don't waste money if that makes sense and I like to do DIY and stuff. Coming back to the swimming pool, how do you think I want to do it? Disappears off camera for a bit, ummm yes, so the poolside, I want to do like Love Island (arms in the air) Liz laughs. Imagine, all the colourful, pink swimming pool, exactly (Bunny interrupts again to do an impression of Katie, pulling her jumper up like she has big boobs. KP cringes and asks B what she is doing.
Back to the annexe (Bunny and KP interrupting each other, KP says can I talk) I was going to either make it for H, or do it like a mini club thing, so when the kids are over, it has a pool table, like a mini club, or, because I'm doing the lip course, because I'm going to be qualified to do lips, it's not botox or anything like that, just lips, I might open it up as a clinic, or, my new idea that I want to do is like, not a modelling school, but I want to do offer girls to come to me, have their picture taken, hair and makeup done and have me guide them on a photoshoot and out of them 2 hours, there will be a 2 hour thing where anyone can come along, it will be one kind of look that I liked to do, errr do a photoshoot, go away with 15 pictures in their portfolio and get the time with me and I show them what to do. I might turn it into something like that. Would anyone be interested in that?
If I put the date out, I'm looking for volunteers to come and along for the lips and of course I'm not going to do it wrong but ummm, yeah, that's what it's like the Pricey Academy where people come to me, ummm, I'd love to do that.
I've got all these business ideas, so I want the shop, (Bunny interrupts again to say how she wants the annexe, a club for H and a games room for her and Jett) but you use my beauty room for your room,...
Asked if there is anything in the house you regret doing or done differently? Well I wish not even buying this house, If I'm honest, but, I wish I never bought it, now I'm glad I have, as now I've obviously what happened in the past, I'm now glad changed it all around, I don't know what the age group is on this chat, but if you know what an arts and craft house is, this is really an arts and craft house, it's not a listed property so I can knock walls down. (Bunny interrupts again, to say about the graves) KP says to her, you're letting out all these secrets. There's 3 grave stones. And we think this house is haunted, don't we Bunny: and Jett says there is a little boy in the house, KP quickly goes OK Bunny and pulls a face!
Back to the annexe, so I don't know what to do, but I definitely want to do a shop, Juniors room, so I've got the 2 containers as well, I was thinking, I don't know if anyone watch Grand Designs stuff, but turning the containers into a mini kind of home as well, when Harvey comes, cos you can do lots of stuff with containers.
Juniors room, I've got an amazing idea for Junior's room, errr then I've got to do Harvey's but I don't know what to do, it's hard, but I know what I'm going to do in Junior's room. One of the other rooms I want to turn into a gym.

I'll do some more later...
Monkey tennis 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Don't know what the fake "shock" is all about. She's heard her say it before.
It's like the 'shock' she puts on when Harvey swears. You can tell she's amused. Young kids will pick up on this and know mummy
is pleased by the behaviour. She's disgustink.....as she likes to say!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
10 minutes late, well I have got a houseful of kids and 'blaghhhhhh' there's loads of questions I want to ask you guys (!) Where do you get the pompoms...Hobbycraft, I want to bring out a homeware range, everything I've created... Bunny interrupts with her hamster, one of the names is of her crushes Bubbles, Sonic Sonny. We were going to wait until the next show to show that. Do you know what Bunny said to me the other day. Mum I have a lot of haters and a lot of fans, who are you then Bunny? I'm Katie Price, why do you tell everyone that? Do you think your mum is famous Bunny, seriously, do you think your mum's famous? Bunny: Yaaaarrr. Is your dad famous? Bunny: Yaaarrr. Your dad's famous? Bunny: Yaaarrr. (Liz: Shall we answer some of these questions?) KP to Bunny: Are you famous? Bunny: Answer more questions. KP to Bunny: Are you famous? I will, Are you famous? Bunny: Yeah. KP: Are you? What are you famous for? Bunny: You. KP Awwww, what do you want to do when you are older? B: I want to be like you and do Only Fans. KP shocked face, Only Fans? Tell them what you want to do with me, I can never remember how to say it properly. B: A photoshoot. KP: No the ASMR, we really want to do that don't we. Bunny dumps hamster on KP to go and get it's ball.
Back to KP. I want to bring out a homeware range replica stuff that I've made, obviously it would be better than what I've done, so like all my vases with the pom poms on, actually I don't think everyone will want all my designs, like Barbies on the wall, but seriously, if I bought out a range of all the stuff that I like with pom poms would you all like it?
This year, I'm looking at opening a shop, because I feel I need my own shop, like all my memorabilia stuff, ummm, all my products, so I feel I need a shop. Do you think that's a good idea if I open a shop, I'll start off near my home town and then dot them about. Re the coffee table, yeah I want to do stuff like that and sell it.
Liz, what are your plans for the annexe (Bunny interrupts to get the hamster) so the plans for the annexe, so, I don't even know where to start, so next week, I'm doing a lip course, (Bunny interrupts someone said perfume please) KP I do need to bring out another perfume out for sure, don't I.
Suddenly back to the shop, seriously I do want to do a shop. Then talks about her makeup room, do you like all the brushes on the wall, thing is, what I've don is not expensive to do, so anyone can do it, look they all want perfumes, and the poolside, oh my god, so when I do the poolside, outside, as you know, everything I do is like affordable, because I've haven't been brought up from a family that's got money, I think that's why I'm a hoarder (Liz says and you're broke) KP gives Liz a death stare and says yeah, I am in a bankruptcy, everyone knows I am, but that's because I have ex husbands and that, but ummm, so , anyway, I'm not extravagant, I know I've had pink cars, we can all have a pink car if we want one., but ummm so, I don't waste money if that makes sense and I like to do DIY and stuff. Coming back to the swimming pool, how do you think I want to do it? Disappears off camera for a bit, ummm yes, so the poolside, I want to do like Love Island (arms in the air) Liz laughs. Imagine, all the colourful, pink swimming pool, exactly (Bunny interrupts again to do an impression of Katie, pulling her jumper up like she has big boobs. KP cringes and asks B what she is doing.
Back to the annexe (Bunny and KP interrupting each other, KP says can I talk) I was going to either make it for H, or do it like a mini club thing, so when the kids are over, it has a pool table, like a mini club, or, because I'm doing the lip course, because I'm going to be qualified to do lips, it's not botox or anything like that, just lips, I might open it up as a clinic, or, my new idea that I want to do is like, not a modelling school, but I want to do offer girls to come to me, have their picture taken, hair and makeup done and have me guide them on a photoshoot and out of them 2 hours, there will be a 2 hour thing where anyone can come along, it will be one kind of look that I liked to do, errr do a photoshoot, go away with 15 pictures in their portfolio and get the time with me and I show them what to do. I might turn it into something like that. Would anyone be interested in that?
If I put the date out, I'm looking for volunteers to come and along for the lips and of course I'm not going to do it wrong but ummm, yeah, that's what it's like the Pricey Academy where people come to me, ummm, I'd love to do that.
I've got all these business ideas, so I want the shop, (Bunny interrupts again to say how she wants the annexe, a club for H and a games room for her and Jett) but you use my beauty room for your room,...
Asked if there is anything in the house you regret doing or done differently? Well I wish not even buying this house, If I'm honest, but, I wish I never bought it, now I'm glad I have, as now I've obviously what happened in the past, I'm now glad changed it all around, I don't know what the age group is on this chat, but if you know what an arts and craft house is, this is really an arts and craft house, it's not a listed property so I can knock walls down. (Bunny interrupts again, to say about the graves) KP says to her, you're letting out all these secrets. There's 3 grave stones. And we think this house is haunted, don't we Bunny: and Jett says there is a little boy in the house, KP quickly goes OK Bunny and pulls a face!
Back to the annexe, so I don't know what to do, but I definitely want to do a shop, Juniors room, so I've got the 2 containers as well, I was thinking, I don't know if anyone watch Grand Designs stuff, but turning the containers into a mini kind of home as well, when Harvey comes, cos you can do lots of stuff with containers.
Juniors room, I've got an amazing idea for Junior's room, errr then I've got to do Harvey's but I don't know what to do, it's hard, but I know what I'm going to do in Junior's room. One of the other rooms I want to turn into a gym.

She's off her face!!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Those pictures - they’re not even level. Does my OCD in 😂
Those pictures are triggering my eye twitch...they are not level, evenly spaced out🤦🏻‍♀️ I can't cope, it's worse than my carrot batons being different lengths😳
Ahhh tit my other eyes gone bonk now thinking about it...I need a rest🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She accused Kieran of stalking them and having a gun. I don't doubt for a second she has told Jett their dad is a scary, bad man. She thought nothing of calling him a 'disgusting human being' at the airport in front of them. Just imagine what she tells them behind closed doors!

View attachment 2116474
As we've seen how scathing she is of KH in front of those kids, I reckon she has showed Jett and Bunny, the more explicit elements of Kieran's OF content (like the bum object or w@nk stuff) and said it's 'disgusting' and 'I don't do that on OF'

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Excellent Recap DC, I missed the beginning, was a weird LIVE, what was the point of it ?

1 She didn’t run it from her main account but the MM account, why do that, the audience was tiny, just over 300 at it’s peak, few watched it.

2 That other woman was pushing/prompting her all the time, telling her to finish at one point and Skank said let’s go another 10 minutes, that woman didn’t seem impressed.

3 It was really all a load of waffle, must have been 20+ new ventures mentioned, she’s bankrupt, doesn’t seem to worry her, she’s setting up business after business in her deluded head, it was mainly just nonsense, again what was the point.

4 The NDA TV show seems to be real, that woman appears to be heavily involved in it, how the f*ck is she still getting TV slots, will always amaze me that TV still thinks she offers something….she really really doesn’t, why do they platform the ❄ head

5 The OF stuff with B is horribly dark now and the continued sexualisation, with Skank constantly posting pics of B in make-up and adult clothing is disturbing to see, gee how many red flags does this feckless mother have to raise before action is taken. My daughter, as others have said on here, at the same age has no idea what OF is (amazing I have to even say this) and we only see a glimpse of what stuff B has seen under Skank’s ‘care’, it’s really horrific that Skank has no boundaries here. This mini-me needs to be stopped, B is a young child FFS 😔😡

6 Skank was rambling, Skank was sniffing constantly, Skank looked zoned-out, we can all guess why and what that is.

7 I took a couple of screenshots…just saw someone asked this, she didn’t answer…..

5FE196A1-34B2-43C9-9C16-2A19998E9D35.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Seriously.
Check out her nose in this shot on her Instagram live plug. Something is wrong. It’s flat and almost hooked.
Is it collapsing or are the butterfly lips deforming it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Excellent Recap DC, I missed the beginning, was a weird LIVE, what was the point of it ?

1 She didn’t run it from her main account but the MM account, why do that, the audience was tiny, just over 300 at it’s peak, few watched it.

2 That other woman was pushing/prompting her all the time, telling her to finish at one point and Skank said let’s go another 10 minutes, that woman didn’t seem impressed.

3 It was really all a load of waffle, must have been 20+ new ventures mentioned, she’s bankrupt, doesn’t seem to worry her, she’s setting up business after business in her deluded head, it was mainly just nonsense, again what was the point.

4 The NDA TV show seems to be real, that woman appears to be heavily involved in it, how the f*ck is she still getting TV slots, will always amaze me that TV still thinks she offers something….she really really doesn’t, why do they platform the ❄ head

5 The OF stuff with B is horribly dark now and the continued sexualisation, with Skank constantly posting pics of B in make-up and adult clothing is disturbing to see, gee how many red flags does this feckless mother have to raise before action is taken. My daughter, as others have said on here, at the same age has no idea what OF is (amazing I have to even say this) and we only see a glimpse of what stuff B has seen under Skank’s ‘care’, it’s really horrific that Skank has no boundaries here. This mini-me needs to be stopped, B is a young child FFS 😔😡

6 Skank was rambling, Skank was sniffing constantly, Skank looked zoned-out, we can all guess why and what that is.

7 I did a couple of screenshots…just saw someone asked this, she didn’t answer…..

View attachment 2116514
she’s truly vile isn’t she. 🤬

Reactions: 21

7 I did a couple of screenshots…just saw someone asked this, she didn’t answer…..

View attachment 2116514
Bunny is being put at risk, KP is oversexualising her constantly. That comment 'Bunnies is beautiful' may have been an innocent comment or it may have been a predator.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2116514
I'll finish the recap at lunchtime🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm looking forward to watching her line up for the London Marathon tomorrow..... (cough....)

• Haha
''Bunny interrupts with her hamster, one of the names is of her crushes ..........Do you think your mum is famous Bunny, seriously, do you think your mum's famous? Bunny: Yaaaarrr. Is your dad famous? Bunny: Yaaarrr. Your dad's famous? Bunny: Yaaarrr. (Liz: Shall we answer some of these questions?) KP to Bunny: Are you famous? Bunny: Answer more questions. KP to Bunny: Are you famous? I will, Are you famous? Bunny: Yeah. KP: Are you? What are you famous for? Bunny: You. KP Awwww, what do you want to do when you are older? B: I want to be like you and do Only Fans. KP shocked face, Only Fans? Tell them what you want to do with me, I can never remember how to say it properly. B: A photoshoot. KP: No the ASMR, we really want to do that don't we''

This is all quite disturbing. I'm sure on the other live video she was getting Bunny to talk about 'crushes' She's 8 for fucks sake ☹ You
think of these horrible cultures that marry off girls at aged 9 and then we have something like this where it looks like a mother
can't wait for her 8 year old to have boyfriends?!
the ASMR videos, fame and only fans she is pressing on them too, they wouldn't know about this unless she was telling her it was good to do. The constant focus on 'are you famous', 'am I famous'......she has done this before, it's reinforcing and brainwashing.

'WE really want to do ASMR'.......WE. It's not Bunny's decision is it?
And why is she involving an 8 year old in reading live questions AT ALL?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Seriously.
Check out her nose in this shot on her Instagram live plug. Something is wrong. It’s flat and almost hooked.
Is it collapsing or are the butterfly lips deforming it?
It's like someone has tried to attach her to the wall alongside her barbie's but they pressed her face and nose really hard to get her to stick🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jesus I’m glad I didn’t watch it! Maybe they should bring back Jackanory - that was all about story telling wasn’t it 🤔🤣. Who is the Liz woman? Is she from Channel 4?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm just catching up and I'm sure this has already been posted.... (she was right about the journo watching her Live Performance...)

'Straight-talking Kate has now admitted that it came as a huge surprise when she saw Ant and Dec's All Stars line-up.' Straight talking...?!!!
"Apparently they're already out there filming with 'the legends.'
"I don't think they're legends. Imagine, if they had me and Pete on it? Imagine."

Talk about being up herself. She'll have pissed off some of the 'legends' now...!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.