Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
perhaps it is "masked singer" to sign an N D A ? waste of time her going on there though,as soon as she starts her singing, all the light bulbs will explode,peoples ears will start bleeding and by the end of the song torture , she will have got fed up because no ones reconised her and taken her mask or head off . 😂
…and when she takes it off, the audience will be like “put it on, put it on” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope that the Haylers are logging evidence of ALL KP's behaviour where it concerns the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Don't know what the fake "shock" is all about. She's heard her say it before.

Reactions: 24
Smillie I can't decide if she doesn't give a shite what people think of her, any publicity is better than none or she is so bereft of any self awareness she believes her minions and thinks people like her.
I think this about all the TV shows, magazines etc that keep giving her airtime. Surely they all must know what she’s done and keeps getting away with but using her gives them publicity when they should be cancelling her.

Reactions: 19
Well from the moments I watched - and @DC16 did a sterling job for the team 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 - it was a load of delusional waffle - what I noticed was:-

That Liz character said she was broke - there was a lot of hair flicking and “yeah well everyone knows that”

All these plans that will never happen - just like everything else she claims to do.

“Journos are watching” - no love - there have been no reports about all these successful plans you have - because they know it’s all bullshit.

Oh god if this downfall doesn’t come soon….

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If Skanky fancies a curry.

341689449_944814039886549_2809733741957329489_n.jpg

See you in the next fred, shame my suggestion didn't win... AGAIN.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well from the moments I watched - and @DC16 did a sterling job for the team 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 - it was a load of delusional waffle - what I noticed was:-

That Liz character said she was broke - there was a lot of hair flicking and “yeah well everyone knows that”

All these plans that will never happen - just like everything else she claims to do.

“Journos are watching” - no love - there have been no reports about all these successful plans you have - because they know it’s all bullshit.

Was Jett there?

Reactions: 4
Just catching up with today's reading.....I'm bloody amazed that any of you managed even 5 seconds of that rancid sIag screeching 👏👏🏆
Dunno how these things work, but is it possible she changed her lunchtime live to evening because she only had 3 people ready to watch at lunch? She thought she'd get loads tonight & only got 300 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Those kids need a break from her soon, they need to be back with Kieran Hayler and his family, eating nutritious food, being kept clean and well groomed, living in a clean house, doing fun age appropriate activities with family and friends, attending school, and most of all LOVED and SAFE from harm.

They're getting none of that at the MM (well maybe Bunny at school but that seems to be the height of it, and I doubt KP values education)

Reactions: 26
A child her age shouldn’t even know of the existence of OnlyFans, let alone be saying she wants to go on it when she’s older. It’s an absolute disgrace.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
A child her age shouldn’t even know of the existence of OnlyFans, let alone be saying she wants to go on it when she’s older. It’s an absolute disgrace.
I agree it's disgusting. Now that its being reported in the media, a childrens charity or some well known campaigner should speak out about it, condeming KP for subjecting her daughter to this - I wont hold my breath

Wendy Hayler needs to be allowed back into those kids lives, she seems like a decent woman. I don't know anything about KH's dad, is he involved? The kids need positive role models to counter the Price family effect

I also found KP's comment a few weeks back around getting 'specially made matching bikinis' made for her and Bunny quite weird and inappropriate. With this and the Onlyfans chat, what the hell else has Bunny been exposed to in that house?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.