Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The animal stuff makes me really mad, pets are her disposable accessories, she has no warmth towards humans or animals. Our cats are treated like kings, they are our family members
Mine too mrs b. They rule the roost, get more room in the bed than me or my OH, eat like kings , and get off with murder a bit like skanky kipper

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don't know what the fake "shock" is all about. She's heard her say it before.
bunny must have been told about posing on only fans by skanky, otherwise how does she even know about it.? i cant see keiron saying anything, i wonder if skanky told Jett about his dad on only fans or even shown him, because other than that, i can not think of anything else that would have the effect that he dont want to see his dad. i hope its not so, but she has no moral guidelines, so wouldnt put it past her. same as she told Harvey the coppers were taking the piss out of him. if i remember right,it was her(or her camp) that leaked that keiron was on only fans otherwise, we wouldnt have known. shes a bleeping, demented old hag, with a concrete heart and no amount of plastic surgery is going to improve her looks or get her a new bloke....... and she cant bleeping sing either !

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Her pink nails at the moment are her own nails, no extensions.
Can’t believe she also said she wanted to redo that room she was filming in. She has spoilt it looking half decent by putting all those pictures on the wall, less is more! Someone not getting everything they ordered from JYY either….
How can Channel 4 actually do this.... She's a disgrace, it's a disgrace that they enable this awful vile woman!

I bloody hope all this only fans chat has been sent to KH and SS, fingers crossed it's another thing that helps get a steer of getting these poor kids back to their Daddy.

We've all said it.... Those poor kids are going to need so much therapy, she's ruined them like she tried to ruin J.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
How can Channel 4 actually do this.... She's a disgrace, it's a disgrace that they enable this awful vile woman!

I bloody hope all this only fans chat has been sent to KH and SS, fingers crossed it's another thing that helps get a steer of getting these poor kids back to their Daddy.

We've all said it.... Those poor kids are going to need so much therapy, she's ruined them like she tried to ruin J.
Yes KH is aware. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Managed a screenshot of a ‘fan’ loving the DVD table…..I’ve attached a few shots of that classic table creation as a reminder….there’s a strangeness in her ‘fan base’…..

View attachment 2115313
How can you put anything on that thing? Its all wonky (like skanky itself) You'd think one of her "Experts" might have told the thing it should have a covering of glass or plastic over those dvds and bits of tatty paper for when somebody spills tea on it, besides which how is she supposed to sniff ❄ off such an uneven surface??
---
Binfest will be back.
When the moon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars 😂
Ah yes! In the Age of a Hairy Arse, woo hoo!
---
Why would KP think having the outside like love island poolside when her pool is in such a state
Her pool is more like the Everglades

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wonder what tv program she is going to be on that requires an nda, not itv I don’t think, maybe she’s bagged a spot on Love Island 😂
The masked singer? God Almighty that screech live without autotune... 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
bunny must have been told about posing on only fans by skanky, otherwise how does she even know about it.? i cant see keiron saying anything, i wonder if skanky told Jett about his dad on only fans or even shown him, because other than that, i can not think of anything else that would have the effect that he dont want to see his dad. i hope its not so, but she has no moral guidelines, so wouldnt put it past her. same as she told Harvey the coppers were taking the piss out of him. if i remember right,it was her(or her camp) that leaked that keiron was on only fans otherwise, we wouldnt have known. shes a bleeping, demented old hag, with a concrete heart and no amount of plastic surgery is going to improve her looks or get her a new bloke....... and she cant bleeping sing either !
if this was supposed to have happened yesterday and Bunny said she wanted to do only fans why was Katie shocked i am sure i read months ago Bunny said she wanted to do only fans on a video Katie put out

Reactions: 27
Her pink nails at the moment are her own nails, no extensions.
Can’t believe she also said she wanted to redo that room she was filming in. She has spoilt it looking half decent by putting all those pictures on the wall, less is more! Someone not getting everything they ordered from JYY either….
Those pictures - they’re not even level. Does my OCD in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
if this was supposed to have happened yesterday and Bunny said she wanted to do only fans why was Katie shocked i am sure i read months ago Bunny said she wanted to do only fans on a video Katie put out
Bunny wanting to do only fans makes me feel sick. What has that girl been exposed to.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It was said that Kieran saw Bunny at school, I think she wants to keep Jett from seeing any adults who might talk to him at school. It's concerning! It's also cruel treating the two of them differently, it's like enforcing roles on them. Jett is the shy poorly one who is quiet about everything ☹
It actually makes me physically angry seeing this ‘fear of needles’ crap spewed out time and time again. How can someone covered in tattoos, Botox, lip fillers and 100’s of cosmetic operations keep saying this? And why is she not pulled up about it on any of the interviews she gives. My daughter does have a needle phobia regarding the big veins in her arms and wrists but she has Graves’ disease and has to have regular and multiple blood tests. You just suck it up and it’s done in seconds 😡
My 6ft 4" 25 year old son is needle phobic and it's not funny!

Recently he got sent for blood tests and fainted (again) when the nurse approached him with a needle. Mind you it was quite hilarious.

A 5ft 2" me and equally small nurse pouring Lucazade (staple requirement in these circumstances) in his mouth to bring him round!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

It ain't happy! LOL
And it'll be even LESS amused by this
and this!
www.thesun.co.uk/tv/22071723/cooking-stars-full-line-up-peter-andre-indiyah-polack-matt-willis/

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope that the Haylers are logging evidence of ALL KP's behaviour where it concerns the children.
I suspect they've been doing this all along, Kieran was posting stuff about P.A. months ago and I'm sure they've been involved in court to get access back. Someone will have asked both parents about the other and concerns they have to make various report.

Reactions: 20
So another more detailed run down of what she said...
10 minutes late, well I have got a houseful of kids and 'blaghhhhhh' there's loads of questions I want to ask you guys (!) Where do you get the pompoms...Hobbycraft, I want to bring out a homeware range, everything I've created... Bunny interrupts with her hamster, one of the names is of her crushes Bubbles, Sonic Sonny. We were going to wait until the next show to show that. Do you know what Bunny said to me the other day. Mum I have a lot of haters and a lot of fans, who are you then Bunny? I'm Katie Price, why do you tell everyone that? Do you think your mum is famous Bunny, seriously, do you think your mum's famous? Bunny: Yaaaarrr. Is your dad famous? Bunny: Yaaarrr. Your dad's famous? Bunny: Yaaarrr. (Liz: Shall we answer some of these questions?) KP to Bunny: Are you famous? Bunny: Answer more questions. KP to Bunny: Are you famous? I will, Are you famous? Bunny: Yeah. KP: Are you? What are you famous for? Bunny: You. KP Awwww, what do you want to do when you are older? B: I want to be like you and do Only Fans. KP shocked face, Only Fans? Tell them what you want to do with me, I can never remember how to say it properly. B: A photoshoot. KP: No the ASMR, we really want to do that don't we. Bunny dumps hamster on KP to go and get it's ball.
Back to KP. I want to bring out a homeware range replica stuff that I've made, obviously it would be better than what I've done, so like all my vases with the pom poms on, actually I don't think everyone will want all my designs, like Barbies on the wall, but seriously, if I bought out a range of all the stuff that I like with pom poms would you all like it?
This year, I'm looking at opening a shop, because I feel I need my own shop, like all my memorabilia stuff, ummm, all my products, so I feel I need a shop. Do you think that's a good idea if I open a shop, I'll start off near my home town and then dot them about. Re the coffee table, yeah I want to do stuff like that and sell it.
Liz, what are your plans for the annexe (Bunny interrupts to get the hamster) so the plans for the annexe, so, I don't even know where to start, so next week, I'm doing a lip course, (Bunny interrupts someone said perfume please) KP I do need to bring out another perfume out for sure, don't I.
Suddenly back to the shop, seriously I do want to do a shop. Then talks about her makeup room, do you like all the brushes on the wall, thing is, what I've don is not expensive to do, so anyone can do it, look they all want perfumes, and the poolside, oh my god, so when I do the poolside, outside, as you know, everything I do is like affordable, because I've haven't been brought up from a family that's got money, I think that's why I'm a hoarder (Liz says and you're broke) KP gives Liz a death stare and says yeah, I am in a bankruptcy, everyone knows I am, but that's because I have ex husbands and that, but ummm, so , anyway, I'm not extravagant, I know I've had pink cars, we can all have a pink car if we want one., but ummm so, I don't waste money if that makes sense and I like to do DIY and stuff. Coming back to the swimming pool, how do you think I want to do it? Disappears off camera for a bit, ummm yes, so the poolside, I want to do like Love Island (arms in the air) Liz laughs. Imagine, all the colourful, pink swimming pool, exactly (Bunny interrupts again to do an impression of Katie, pulling her jumper up like she has big boobs. KP cringes and asks B what she is doing.
Back to the annexe (Bunny and KP interrupting each other, KP says can I talk) I was going to either make it for H, or do it like a mini club thing, so when the kids are over, it has a pool table, like a mini club, or, because I'm doing the lip course, because I'm going to be qualified to do lips, it's not botox or anything like that, just lips, I might open it up as a clinic, or, my new idea that I want to do is like, not a modelling school, but I want to do offer girls to come to me, have their picture taken, hair and makeup done and have me guide them on a photoshoot and out of them 2 hours, there will be a 2 hour thing where anyone can come along, it will be one kind of look that I liked to do, errr do a photoshoot, go away with 15 pictures in their portfolio and get the time with me and I show them what to do. I might turn it into something like that. Would anyone be interested in that?
If I put the date out, I'm looking for volunteers to come and along for the lips and of course I'm not going to do it wrong but ummm, yeah, that's what it's like the Pricey Academy where people come to me, ummm, I'd love to do that.
I've got all these business ideas, so I want the shop, (Bunny interrupts again to say how she wants the annexe, a club for H and a games room for her and Jett) but you use my beauty room for your room,...
Asked if there is anything in the house you regret doing or done differently? Well I wish not even buying this house, If I'm honest, but, I wish I never bought it, now I'm glad I have, as now I've obviously what happened in the past, I'm now glad changed it all around, I don't know what the age group is on this chat, but if you know what an arts and craft house is, this is really an arts and craft house, it's not a listed property so I can knock walls down. (Bunny interrupts again, to say about the graves) KP says to her, you're letting out all these secrets. There's 3 grave stones. And we think this house is haunted, don't we Bunny: and Jett says there is a little boy in the house, KP quickly goes OK Bunny and pulls a face!
Back to the annexe, so I don't know what to do, but I definitely want to do a shop, Juniors room, so I've got the 2 containers as well, I was thinking, I don't know if anyone watch Grand Designs stuff, but turning the containers into a mini kind of home as well, when Harvey comes, cos you can do lots of stuff with containers.
Juniors room, I've got an amazing idea for Junior's room, errr then I've got to do Harvey's but I don't know what to do, it's hard, but I know what I'm going to do in Junior's room. One of the other rooms I want to turn into a gym.

I'll do some more later...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.