Katie Price #266 Skankruptcy case is close and looming, support for kieran deffo booming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You always make all of us feel better Stan

Reactions: 22
Well the following screenshot encapsulates how Twitter is feeling about today’s happenings, seeing a lot of this type of comment

So BBC and The One Show let’s see how you deal with the SM anger incoming when you air whatever it is you are doing with the most hated woman in The UK

Kaboom Let’s sit and watch and laugh when the day arrives….public are done with it

Reactions: 45
Does anybody know why skankys BH got adjourned yet again hoe the fuck does she get away with this constant shit
---
Have you heard any more DC?
How the fuck does this bitch get away with getting her BH ajourned yet AGAIN makes me sick

Reactions: 20
If it makes her life hell then yessss, yessss, yesssss, I'm happy that it's been postponed to the point that the powers that be can only pile up the evidence against her and have no option but to throw her in jail once all options have been exhausted. Have a fab evening ya'll x

Reactions: 28
That's the only reason she's pushing it. There's money to be made! Urgh she's an utter cunt, it's not about 'protecting' arv or 'being his voice' she wants £££ she makes me sick
He's a cash cow to her. No genuine maternal love.

Reactions: 26
I hope the courts make an example of her

Reactions: 21
You must live near me and i totally agree what you have said about the care givers of the young lady.

I was so angry about today's outcome however what some of you are saying about possible legal route has given me hope. It's just unfortunate that I am on holiday in july so I hope I can get wifi. I'm praying it doesn't hold up KH children's case.

Reactions: 11
I have this feeling she's really pushing the met police thing, so that if they ever do arrest her she will claim police harassment ect ect
Yet that would only work in London. Anywhere else she phones them at the drop of a hat to fit someone else up ( allegedly, for her entertainment purpose only ) but your right she would try it on ( maybe in the other sense to )

Reactions: 15
I think of Albert 'Square' - like Amish folk, except the Amish don't like getting their photo taken!

Reactions: 14
Just back from father-in-laws funeral. A beautiful service but the weather was awful for the burial.

Then to find out the hearing was adjourned! I was so annoyed. Still hopefully it will just get worse for her, especially concerning the kids

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.